Was there ever any proof of CTR?

Was there ever any proof the CTR was actually active on Sup Forums, or was it always just plebbiters/polacks fishing for (you)s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxkcV9WC4SY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220
i.imgsafe.org/be3523de0a.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I shilled for YEB!

It was a bunch of Sup Forumsfags and some older Sup Forumsacks pre-2014

Republican conspiracy

Sure that's evidence of CTR existing/having employees, but is there any evidence of them actually having a presence here? I.e. a tweet condemning Sup Forums, a leaked email referring to Sup Forums, etc.

>shillblue sews seeds of doubt
fuck off, shills. your tricks don't work here. how have you braindead morons not figured this out yet?
saged.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fun to watch Trump crash an burn, but seriously we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Think of it more like the red scare. There were probably some, but many innocents with differing (but bad desu) opinions were the primary target of the term, "CTR shill".

Classic

that one saying avoid using aussie proxies.

Banned for typing the words "Ben fishbien" for two weeks.

Banned again for posting the names of CTR employees.

Banned last week for arguing with a Hillary supporter.

Yes, faggot, they exist and one is likely a mod.

No, but there is plenty of evidence of CTR-ish activity. See screenie for one. Raziocinante was organizing a complete shill operation through Sup Forums in the hours before Debate 2 but failed to realize that his system could be considered spam and got shut down. (((Coincidently))) all shill pro-Hillary posts stopped immediately after the ban.

Does this stimulate your neurons?

It seems logical that they would've been deployed here, considering that Sup Forums and reddit where two grassroots hotbeds of Trump digital supporters.

Wow, that really involuntarily disbands and reconnects synapses within my mind as new and previously unconsidered ideas formulate and congeal regarding this topic

No of course not.

This.

OP were you here BEFORE the election? I'm talking the first 5 pages being nothing but blatant shillary ads, not even disinformation or subversion, just straight up Hillary Clinton advertisement.

Not to mention you could literally go to correct the record and sign up

let me seee......

Gee I wonder who would start a disinformation thread.

No, no evidence. Just paranoid schizophrenics being paranoid schizophrenics. A much more sane, logical explanation is that they mostly focused their efforts in arenas where they could convince fencesitters or motivate lazy liberals(facebook, reddit, youtube, etc). Why bother shilling on a board that is so full of shitposting, sarcasm, and memes that is mostly full of staunch right wingers? Makes zero sense. I can almost guarantee if anyone from CTR actually came here, it was in an extremely limited capacity.

The whole reason this CTR boogeyman shit gets spread is because of dumb fucks like this guy: that spread rumors after getting banned and not understanding their ban or why certain rules were implemented. Sup Forums mods don't communicate very well, and when you ban paranoid schizophrenics, their minds will make up all sorts of crazy shit for why it happened when it's really something as mundane as a duplicate thread being created or a mod overstepping their bounds.

Ah right you are, I sage all my replies in threads like this anyway.

Which team got more budget and people
CTR or JIDF ?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxkcV9WC4SY

Yah it's not like there has ever been a psyOp ever.
Especially on a political opponents website.
Gee whiz. Thank you for correcting the record.

We were literally reading their notes about us.

>psyops have existed
>so all of my random musing and shill accusations are well founded and correct

This is why nobody takes paranoid retards seriously other than fellow paranoid retards. You guys use logic that first graders would be embarrassed of using.

Quite good. Your restimulated viewpoint should allow you to at least accept the possibility of an active CTR or similar variant, although there is no certainty given the structure of this medium and the many assumptions that are made when interpreting our messages.

I hope in the future that our conversations will be as productive and fruitful, as civic conversations and ideas that are shared to those whom we elect to make civic decisions can help to improve our very way of life.

=)

PROOFS OP
PROOF CTR WAS HERE:

>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220

FOLLOW ID DA4XKKpb IN CONVERSATION

Benjamin ((REDACTED)), digital director of CTR got on Sup Forums after people started doxxing CTR employees.

He ended up threatening Sup Forums legally and if you said his name, or posted his address it resulted in immediate ban.

The mods still instaban a specific image that has his address is it.

The real answer is that Sup Forums is too small for something like CTR to go after. Facebook, instagram, etc are much bigger targets for both sides to go after. Its why facebook "sells" likes to top buyers and play both sides. Why the hell do you think Zuckerberg loved right wing fake news and left wing click bait so much? They paid a shitton to him.

CTR WAS HERE SEE THIS POST:
THE DIGHITAL DIRECTOR OF CTR CAME ON Sup Forums BECAUSE CTR WAS GETTING DOXXED BY 4CHANNERS. HE ASKED US TO STOP. WE DID IT MORE.

READ THREAD HERE:
This is true

What ultimately convinced me was that on election night, when it became clear Trump would win, all of a sudden spam and shilling and trolling on Sup Forums evaporated to almost nothing, right around the Hillary camp was in chaos and tears.

Ben Fischbein is a jew rat

>Trying to find out who was pissing in the ocean of piss.

We've been invaded by JIDF, communists, FBI, Antifa, Globalist shills, Reddit fgs, Tumblr, etc.
Are you new here?
Are you new too CTR? :D
First day at work?
>I'm going to show how it's done.
>I'm a maverick psyoperative, I will write the book on psyoperations.
Shutup rookie.

MODS HE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THIS

>DA4XKKpb
Also, follow this ID: 4qUMGI1c

4qUMGI1c is seemingly who alerted fischbein, id DA4XKKpb that they were getting doxxed.

just follow 4qUMGI1c & DA4XKK in thread here:
>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220

he admits to working for ctr but gives a fake name at first

Except, you know. The mods in the IRC channel(a very specific one though I forget the name at this point) clarified that it was one guy setting up the wordfilter because you fags wouldn't stop posting their information and making threads which violates the rule not to form raid threads. Which is why the wordfilter was removed less than 24 hours later. It was just 1 mod using a bazooka to solve a small problem and another mod removed it after noticing his mistake. No "threatened legal action" or secret shadow dealings or other kiddie shit you imagine in your paranoid little head. Something perfectly mundane and stupid.

This is why I hate you guys. You're too fucking stupid to ever cautiously consider what you believe.

There was literally none. It's just Sup Forumss way of trying to maintain it's right-wing hugbox by labelling anyone who has a differing thought as a shill/CTR/JIDF

It's almost like you were breaking a global rule by doxing real people. Shocking!

A
FUCKING
FERN

praise kek

wasted

H-h-have we failed?

BOOOOOOOOOOO

include me in the screencap

A fucking kiwi

Fucking wasted, kys

grats faggot

Okay grandpa leaf. Time to take your anti-psychotics and get plenty of rest. It's getting late up there.

Kek confirms

Doxxing is against the rules

Do not break covenant with Kek.

UN GET OUT

why

A FUCKING KIWI

A FUCKING SHEEP

JUSTICE.

FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAWS, DEGENERATES, OR GET OVERBOARD.

BLOOOOOOD

You bring shame to the flag.
Don't ever show your face at the Marae ever again.

you stupid kiwi cunt god dammit

Faggot

Why am I the only decent kiwiposter Sup Forums

fail

>australian shitposting shill gets the get

what did kek mean by this?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAASTE

Kiwis ruin everything pt 60000

Thanks for correcting the record :D.

sheep shagging hobbit nigger

fucking a white sheep!

Dickhead

Fuck off mate.

KYS NIGGER

I'm just here to call you a faggot.

nice, checked

OP's picture is meme garbage. There are so many memes thrown in there its garbage.

This is how not to meme 101

my rage isn't satiated. Fuck you.

Our country is cucked beyond repair. Can't even watch the news anymore, just makes me feel too sad/irritated.

You will always be Australia's bitch

faggot

who are you?

Ruined

> removed less than 24 hours later
Realy? no filter ? I dare you to post this image
>i.imgsafe.org/be3523de0a.jpg

Doxxxing.

Dox someone fuck it

It's not only CTR, but also JIDF

kek wills it

it happens to the best of us
>four times in one month just before the election

Wasted by a hairy fruit

>Posts chink cartoons
>Decent poster
Chief Winston is disappointed

gita a shit

gibs me dat

Would actually have to say it was CTR, they spoke like pure redditors and never as if replying to anything, like they had an excel sheet they copy pasted things from.

fucking aussies man, wtf is up with them trash cunts?

Pretty weak banter, fampai.

It doesn't matter who he is, what matters is his plan: wasting that GET... with no survivors!

0_o