KNOWLEDGE BOMB

So, it seems like we have a new Jewish shilling tactic where the shills have started catering to the conspiracy aspect of Sup Forums. Anon5 will parrot the kosher Alex Jones controlled op "muh globalist" narrative and point the finger at Soros an "the left". He larps as some enlightened guru that can see through to veil of MSM lies and we are fortunate to have him share is "wisdom" (because the information he provides us with is absolutely stellar and even the most seasoned Sup Forumsack can learn something new from his great political sagacity...lol)

If you play close attention you will notice that whenever he posts he is followed by his fanboys and his threads quickly become an astroturfing circle jerk where the number of shills in the thread shills give the illusion that Sup Forums actually considers this guy to be legit.

The anon5 psyop is one of the many new shilling tactics of the jidf disinformation vanguard. One of his last threads covered the "Jew psyop" where he does mental gymnastics over the JQ and claims that the antisemites are just Soros shills and Jews are innocent but we need to worry about those pesky muslims (even though Israel and Saudi Arabia are funding ISIS and Jewish thinktanks literally say that ISIS is a good thing and should be left alone to further weaken Assad)

Any real Sup Forumsack can see through this BS, I made this thread strictly for redditors and other newfags who are still easily swayed by Jewish disinformation.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/5542450
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/09/03/jews-abandon-islamophobia-embrace-islam-as-proxy-against-christ-again/
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
youtu.be/Xcz-Oho0tlU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/Anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/QHqOp21jBpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me the fucking big enchilada john

feel free to post REAL redpills. We need to fight the following astroturfing shill campaigns that push the following memes

>Rightwing Jews are based nationalists who don't affect the US
>Based Israeli nationalists are not the same as leftwing globalist kikes
>Jews have nothing to do with the current refugee crisis, it's the EU, not Jews.

Read the following if you fell for any of these kosher memes:

globalresearch.ca/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/5542450

JEWS ARE THE REASON WHY EUROPE IS GETTING RAPED BY NIGGER AND KEBAB FILTH

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/09/03/jews-abandon-islamophobia-embrace-islam-as-proxy-against-christ-again/

eat shit ctr

Take a breather, user, it's not healthy to care this much about the opinions of strangers on the Internet and I say that as a part-time Jewish JIDF/ISIS disinfo shill myself.

JUST DIG THROUGH THE THREADS BRO

how am I CTR when im exposing how Jews and Saudi are helping ISIS?

Take the green pill people.

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Fuck off leaf
I like the guy

What i actually think : some Jews/Non-Whites are alright (not implying Jews are White).

What we should do : kill all Jews , severely reduce and control (DISARM THEM) the numbers of the Non-White races.

Am i a shill?

YOU DECIDE!

Enough with the Jewish psyop. The Jews control some things but not everything. There are other globalist groups besides the Jews.

Yea are advocating violence so u are a shill

Name them.

You take this shit too seriously. You need to go outside leaf

Hello, faker.

Do you think all of the royal dynasties and prominent families have died out? You also have CEOs of mega corporations. Not all of them are Jewish.

Every time you believe that everyone it's a shill.

Anon5 conclusions are good enough and he's open to debate.

As you are.

>The rest it's jealousy

No , i'm not.

I'm all for solving our problems through peaceful means if possible.

I'm just not a fucking pussy.

I sense a lot of autism in this thread...

Be specific.

wtf leaf. you have no power here. we still love Anon5 threads.....go be a shill somewhere else...beside that dude has a lot of interesting points where as u shills just suck...all you do is complain and make fun of shit that is not funny

by the way, when are you doing the mandela effect truth bomb, only one I'm halfway interested about

Meanwhile, in the real world……
Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oeDZIyGkGNM
Advance to 31:00 for the real Podesta power

he is legit I "know" him

Just read his stuff

If everyone would take this seriously like he does, Hillary and Soros would be hanging in a matter of hours.

Leaf designated board-shitters btfo

t. Iranian mutt

fuck off, retard

True , we need this goys back or we're fucked youtu.be/Xcz-Oho0tlU

I dont think anon5 is a shilll, however, some of the points in your post are valid and bang on the bell

I think anon5 is just a larper that is short on meds. If you look at how psychics operate, you'll notice the same pattern and techniques with his replies.

Another point is, this isn't new. It's been happening a couple of years but picked up more in around June here. The "Masonic user" is a good example, and I believe that was a shill, were as this is just a Larper

It does not mean we should automatically dismiss without discussion though, that is what a shill would want

Anyone remember the Aus spy dump that was dismissed as "fake and gay" that turned out to be real?

The C.I.A monitors this site for information and for shits and giggles.

If your priorities are that you're an idiot.

These people don't affect your life's at all

> These people don't affect your life's at all.

You have got to be trolling. You cannot be this blue pilled and be here.

You seem like the actual shill. Also get off your proxy you fucking spineless Bitch

brb

Nevermind.

How am i a shill?

It's pretty obvious what he is doing.

It is entertainment.

It is ancient aliens stuff.

He literally has tried to convince people that, through a mask of subliminal subconscious thinking, the cultural history of "dinosaurs" is some type of effort to control the evolutionary narrative that dinosaurs are still among us as birds.

Yes, we all know that dinosaurs are birds. as a dinophile as a kid, I thought that was very cool. But he is appealing for attention by making a claim that scientists and paleontologists and the media are capitalizing on the perception that they are just giant lizards. And they sorta are... watch Jurassic world I guess

Not a real groundbreaking claim, and hits just a nickel of the tiniest bit of plausibility it will keep you reading. It's a cry for attention.

Like take for instance, his claim that there are "super massive" Godzilla scale organisms, large enough take a "bite" or "slide" through the proposed land bridge between Antarctica and South America. Do you know enough about geology to explain the land formation around Tierra del Fuego? Probably not, and it does look a little broken between that Antarctic peninsula and the cape of good hope.

He then tells those interested to go on google maps and look for fucking hills shapes that look like faces or lizard shapes as proof for his theory. Of course there are gonna be faces and skeletons and shit. Haven't we seen faces in the moon before? Even through telescopes?

It's all entertainment, and a cry for attention. Having this reputation and his community makes him feel self worth.

I mean I read them too, they are interesting reads. But I read them in the way I would read an alternate historical fiction or that animal planet that pretends to document earth 5mn years in the future.

It's made up. And he's been able to sell it like snake oil since the CTR, pizzagate stuff. Not to say I don't believe pizzagate has a high chance of plausibility

Sage

attention whoring leaf: the post
you're riding some massive coattails faggot
SAGEDxcgq324q24
A
G
E
D

Everything you said is either fabrication or misrepresentation. Honestly, if you guys didn't shill so hard against him he probably would never have taken off. You get so butt mad at some of his statements we have to take them seriously.

Not an argument. Faggot.

I say we need to exterminate the Jews and reduce and control the numbers of the Non-White populations (obvious to me) and somehow i'm the shill.

Wow Sup Forums just wow.

and then the ones who are entertained by it get this defensive and mask others as shills. Probably to avoid self-embarrassment.

Okay dude fine, if you want to believe shit like giant super massive organisms that lie dead in limestone deposits across the world that have fucking slid across land bridges and annihilated them. Okay. Fine.

I won't deny his claims about liberalism and leftism and refugees don't hold merit though so you got that going for you.

Fuck off shill. Anon5 gets proven right all the time

>leaf

Again, because I have read his threads I know you are intentionally misrepresenting what he has said. Why would you do that?

We should be talking about the real problems : the Jews and the other Non-Whites and how to get them to leave us alone.

Who gives a fuck about aliens EVEN if they are real?

inb4 someone calls me a shape-shifting lizard.

I am not misrepresenting what he has said lol.

Literally go in his own archive about Antarctica dude.

>t. Soros shill
Anon5 has never been proven wrong. Not once.

A competition should be organized.

From user 0 to user 9.

The one with veritas gets all the bitchez and becomez Kang of pol.

I don't know who this Anon5 goy is , i'm new to Sup Forums.

What a shitty attempt at shilling
SAGE
A
G
E

Alrighty then , this is pointless , i'm off to more productive endeavors.

You goys have fun with this Sup Forums thing.

I'm not meaning to say what he presents doesn't get the mind going, but anyone who is convinced that women who travel abroad, fuck dudes in abroad countries, then go home, and then cause men in those countries to be magnetized through some "tracking hormone" to those women who they fucked, which has inadvertently caused a migration issue in western countries is likely very unaware of how hormones actually work not to mention pheromones... so they have to be like "oh yeah that sounds interesting I'll subscribe"

It's fucking reddit ancient aliens tier

Am I denying that it is interesting/entertaining... no

cool story op. how about that ban?

Hello jew

You must be new or on the Brock payroll.

The JQ is a traditional Sup Forums discussion topic. It isn't new, it isn't shills, and the people(((anin5))) calls shill are regular Sup Forumsacks, saying the dana things we've airways days, a long time before he or you came here.

Okay , fair enough.

Red pill me on what Sup Forums is all about.

Is anyone here ACTUALLY serious about solving our problems or am i just wasting my time here?

Bump

For your reference here's is an active thread.
The shills are the Jew lovers like you trying to turn this place into (((everywhere else))).

Anons this jew shill OP is sliding the pizzagate arrests thread here

Lurk and you'll find out.

im gonna dig thru the old threads

I made this post to expose anon5 you ficking idiot. He was the one defending Jews and saying that the people who blame the Jews are Idiofs who fell for a psyop

Yeap, he's basically parroting what Sup Forums already talks or learned. Moreover, either he or their group sits on Sup Forums everyday, judjing by his knowledge and appearance in various threads. He strongly reminds me of "High Level Insider" shill.
Although I don't fully agree with more seasoned Sup Forumsacks on JQ(was initially redpilled by some of them), I urge you for caution in accepting all that he says.

You want real knowledge bomb? Saudis buying advance missile tech from Ukraine and Belorus.
I wonder would Pakistan also be so eager to sell some of their particular tech or products?
Not a secret actually. Screencap this for posterity.

Sorry OP, totally wrong, I saw anonymous5 and the word jew next to the word conspiracy and the gay pyramid radio, and thought you were one of his Jews and didn't read further.

You're totally right about him.

If you guys want to findout if anon5 is a shill ask him who did 9/11 and see what he says.

Look here. There have been imposters. Always check the tripcode.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/Anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

So i'm guessing no then.

I got IRL responsibilities so i don't have much time to lurk.

Ah fuck it , i'll give it a try. I got some time to burn.

wew glad i know the truth. now i can dig thru the TRUE old threads

get to the g o o d s t u f f

oh yeah baby

It's the Jews , it's that fucking simple.

No , it's not some giant conspiracy (for the most part) it's just the combined weight of Jews being Jews that's fucking us up.

faggot kike shill larping moron autist
sage

Oh yes they do.

Jews did 9/11.

Spoiler NOT THE JEWS

> there are so many globalists goy they just want you to think it's the jew hehehehe

Except none of you are actually serious.

Do you even lift , bro?

It's not ONLY the Jews , that's for sure.

of course i'm not serious. just trying to get these niggers to ban me for a little while since i spend too much time here and have more important things to do.

and yes, as a matter of fact, i do lift, although not as consistently as i should.

I've followed this anon5 dude's threads, and what that user said is literally what anon5 said.

>b-but goy didn't you read my jewish conspiracy thread

He literally provides no proof and you can tell he's underage it's pretty funny when someone asks for evidence he just calls them shills but then again you're probably a little slow

>you can tell he's underage
No one that's underage has that much knowledge on so many different subjects. From history, to arts, to science, to politics etc.

It would be cool if he provided proof but he doesn't how much of a mongoloid are you? The Jews are problems end of story

> The shills are getting triggered goy

They're not shills, you newfag idiot, they're Sup ForumsACKS.

We're triggered because the jew is trying to subvert this board, like he has everywhere else.

You can't afford not being serious if you give a shit about the future of all life on this planet.

Wait until you have kids.

YOU RACK DISCIPRINE!

piss off already, you shills. god.

Whatever you say , kid.

Link?

Maybe not maybe so.

Comes across as younger than he suggests he is.

But the notion that"the Jews" is a conspiracy, is the same shirt you hear on every jew media. He even came on here and says you have to be brave, to defend the Jew. What planet does he live on?

The jew is defended on every channel, in every text book, every newspaper, EVERY WHERE. You need to be aware of this pattern, do you live under a rock????

Im gonna need a quick rundown

>www.kosherdicktastesgood.israel

KEK i know that meme youtu.be/QHqOp21jBpI

>The Jews didn't do it
>the goys did!
> they just want you to think the jews did it
> Read my threads muh

Knowledge isn't a skill nigger

As i predicted , no one on this level of the net is serious about anything.

The deep web it is then.

Keep pushing those memes i'm sure they will accomplish a lot.

Bye bye.