Is Styx the most red pilled YouTube channel?

Brace yourself for a machine gun turret of red pills Sup Forums:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCgi3r14oXo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has red pill become synonymous with autism?

Best youtuber I've ever watched, seriously.

Autistic beta

Are we all just posting what we think of ourselves now?

Okay...

Fucking awesome.

Agreed.
Tarl changed my opinion of Vermont. To think, I lived a few miles from dude for few years. Wish I'd met him tbqh.

Came down with a case of autism from this one

He is my fav youtuber right now

I love this guy.
>Lives in the middle of nowhere in a 98% white state.
>Self employed
>Totally awakened to the geopolitical spectrum
>browses Sup Forums
>Borderline autistic
>Doesn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks

We could all take a page out of Styx's book. Much respect, even though he clearly doesn't lift.

His druggie phase was also a little cringeworthy, but I'm glad he's moved past it.

The autism is definitely strong with this one. But yea he's entertaining. I've been interested in occult stuff for years even tho I'm a fedora fag so I think it's all horse shit.

Thankfully my brain is still fairly intact thus I don't watch YouTube.

Styx is great. I don't agree with him on everything, but he makes good arguments.

Too much of a Ron Paul type on economics but he's pretty good on everything else.

That's about all, peace out.

He looks dysmorphic in the face. Autism confirmed

Hes great AND SO ARE HIS CATS

digits confirm kek concurs with my diagnosis

He supports civic nationalism while living in a 98% white state, and doesn't see the problem with it.

I agree with most of what he says he knows which things he can't say.

What do you mean? I haven't seen him go in depth on economics and he even admits to having only a basic grasp (ie not knowing the difference between keynes and austrian)

That pic is gold lmao

in any sane or just world Styx would have a prime-time cable news slot and Don Lemon would be a gay prostitute with aids

Doesn't he still adhere to the whole "no such thing as race" horsecrap?

Styx and the bogs are helping trump

The extra chromosomes give him power

(((autism)))
>not feeling like you fit in with everyone (sheep or goyim)

KEK!

I think he acknowledges it but believes the USA's culture will be strong enough to assimilate the 30 million mexicans/syrians etc

Hey Sup Forums, OP here. I'm actually autistic in RL. I have what used to be called asperger's syndrome and is now considered to be autistic spectrum disorder. I totally take no offense when Sup Forums calls people autistic. I think it's pretty cool actually. My autism actually makes me a fucking awesome computer programmer and I make a six figure salary for a well known tech company. Also would not surprise me if Styx was also on the spectrum. REEEEEEE!

>that pic
10/10

>makes a video on occultism
>talks about globalism

Thanks Styx

Who fucking cares about this psuedo-geopolitics.

t. Harry Potter generation

This was a political video even though it has the occult video title. Some people who don't watch his occult stuff might have missed it. I thought it was a gem though.

Thanks for the tip Styx
>shilling his own videos

>Styx
I am shilling Styx videos. That's for sure. I am not actually Styx though. Just a fan of his work.

Styx your autism is showing

youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8

>your autism is showing
By autism do you mean not being Styx in RL? If so I agree.

watch his vids everyday.

I love 80s music. Also I am not Styx... srsly dood.

HUH?

>in any sane or just world Styx would have a prime-time cable news slot and Don Lemon would be a gay prostitute with aids

Probably the best reply yet in this thread. In one of the timelines out there, this is probably true. Sadly it is not our timeline.

I listen everyday. He is a bit more liberal than he thinks. But hey it is all good. It is a different point of view. I like that he DGAF. Shadilay Tarl.

> pic related
This is an epic meme.

Don't listen to the fag retards that put him down. He really is a decent voice to listen too.

>deadbeat degenerate e-begging on /pol
respect

Styx plays the neopagan nerd role about as well as it can possibly be played. Seriously. It works for him and what would be considered pathetic and larpy for others he does in a dignified manner. I unironically enjoy his videos.

Styx is on the intelligence level of Sargon desu....this isn't a compliment to either of the retards.

Civic nationalists are still bluepilled.
You are the controlled counter culture.

Usually my first check on the ol' youtube subscription list. Posts good content!

>He supports civic nationalism while living in a 98% white state, and doesn't see the problem with it.
To be fair, how would he be able to see the problem with it?

Fish don't know they're in water.
Vermonters don't know they're in Whitopia

I'm totally fine with someone who hasn't experienced minorities much sticking to what they know and not commenting on minorities.

idk Sargon is an actual fag though and not even that knowledgeable about stuff that isn't muh feminism

Styx is pretty knowledgeable about occult and politics. If you can't explain why you think hes stupid then fuck off

He's one of the more moderate of the YouTubers I listen to. He's pretty good for news, and charismatic in a very subdued sort of way. His occult vids are entertaining.

TL;DR Styx is my nigger.

>if you can't explain why you think hes stupid then fuck off

He is a libertarian, and fails to address any passive effects of degeneracy. He also thinks that blacks problems is all just government's fault. IIRC he's not a Hoppean Libertarian so yeeaa...

He's half true, but hes pretty spot on for normalfag approved views.

i love his channel, i make an effort to watch every political video that he makes. i don't fuck with the mres or minecraft though

You dont have to agree with someone 100% but to say hes stupid is wrong, hes just a moderate and thats ok, not everyone can go as far as us when it comes to race.

He should read Hoppe though

When will Styx openly reject Kek and accept that Thoth rules over all?

My first impression of him is that he's gay so I only like watched three minutes of one of his videos because I can't tolerate listening to effeminate males for any longer than that without getting extremely annoyed regardless of what they are saying

The other day he said he thinks Trump is gearing up for amnesty

I really really hope he's wrong. Trump seems to know who these people vote for so I doubt it.

Hang them all.

>naming the globalist Jew this subtly

Styx is great. He's smart as a whip and consistently correct in his predictions. I don't agree with him on everything, but I always catch every video. He's a great example of a guy who is living a life that's perfect for him - gardening, setting his own hours, making videos for us and all. He's a cool dude.

>(((civic nationalism)))
>red pilled

I don't agree with him on a lot of things but he is at least 20 IQ higher than any MSM pundit

You're right he's a lil more widely read but he falls into the same trap of over-generalizing to extremes and seemingly stagnating his learning to the point where he dismisses any idea he doesn't immediately agree with like most people do.

Yes. Welcome to nu/pol/ where if you're not on board with weaponizing autism, then you're trying to suppress the redpill.

He's a libertarian and wants to end the federal reserve. I happen to agree with most of his economic views but they're definitely to the right. He says he wants to abolish all federal welfare systems including food stamps etc. and has said a universal income would be a lot better, yet also has denounced "left libertarianism" as something that could never work so I'm not sure exactly where he falls but Ron Paulish sounds close

or something like that

He is very good, Jordan Peterson is the next step in the evolution though.

For me it went molyneux -> Scott Adams -> Styx -> Jordan Peterson

All are good in their own regard though

how embarrassing

He's no GR

So what you are saying is that by default he is a white national? I cant tell if you think that is bad or what. Im behind like 3 ironies here, and at least one layer of autism.

I like when he rants about the MSM it is always fun or something of that nature.

Grim-whares.

Styx and Peterson aren't really comparable. They're both great at what they do.

Does styx live with his parents?

i'll be honest, i hate this guy's face and his voice, even if he makes some good shit. I can't watch it. It's made worse that he just shows his face like 90% of the time.

Mother. Yes.

Why is it embarassing? Whether you like it or not their analysis has affected the culture here.