Truth about Geert Wilders/PVV

Alright Sup Forums, lets talk about what is comming. Altough most people/burgers ask in which state The Netherlands is when talked about, you seem to know a lot about Geertje Wilders.

Most Dutch Sup Forumsacks hate hearing this, but this is the current flow

>Parliament 150 seats/votes
>Senate 75 seats/votes

Currently the PVV is leading with around 40-44 seats. But every other party has already said that they won't form the usual 2-party-coalition with the PVV to form a 75+1 majority. They rather go with a 3/4 or 5 party coalition to form the 75+1 than work together with the PVV, even though we know that a 3+ coalition will bring no good or changes. So it means they will exclude him and try to put him out of business.

>buuuuuuuuut, what if he gets a coalition or majority?
Most of Wilders his plans are unconstitutional. To set these in action, he needs some serious backing power.
To change the consitution, he needs 100 seats/votes out of 150 in the Parliament. Then he needs a majority of the Senate. After that the whole government gets dismanteled and the people can vote again.
After the voting, the ''appeal to change the consitution'' needs another 75+1 majority and a majority in the Senate to get it done.

>b-b-but our l-lord and s-saviour Trr-rump did it t-too?
America exists of uneducated loudmouths that blame others for their misery
They choose an uneducated loudmouth that blames others for his misery

Questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6bTKt
youtube.com/watch?v=SeLs6C2hYC8
youtube.com/watch?v=7MgSUnq7_5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=40xxSUecX8c
youtube.com/watch?v=WCP7fxeUOhY
youtube.com/watch?v=YNU3pxy06OY
youtube.com/watch?v=bmbC7t0jAts
youtube.com/watch?v=AkP7u1wYb60
youtube.com/watch?v=Fts3DCuXuwI
youtube.com/watch?v=AuQyOyDcKok
youtube.com/watch?v=ItcXv7D6sag
youtube.com/watch?v=CYBN15ePLkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3eWW5Tlb0Cc
strawpoll.me/12241698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you making this thread at 3 AM?

Why aren't you posting this in the regular /Polder/ general threads we have now?

Have a oc for your effort.
I wil vote FvD btw

discord.gg/6bTKt

Bump

Why the fuck would you post this on 3Am.
While its a view many people wont agree with you put great effort into your statements so the discussion would be nice, but not @ 3 bloody am in the morning.

Then why the fuck are you guys on Sup Forums at 3 in the morning.

And you're right most parties probably won't work together with him. VVD might turn arround though. 50+, and SP are potential coalition parties too when it comes to old people and the EU. Also the 4ish seats FvD, VNL (cancercucks) and GeenPeil (meme party) will have.

If the establishment creates a 4+parties government it will probably collapse within a year anyway if it's VVD mixed with GroenLinks.

When the people see Geert being excluded it will give him more votes rather than less.

IMPORTANT BREAD

We are an exception. We can't even keep regular /Polder/ threads alive during the day so I doubt there will be more Dutchies besides me.

Copy all of this and come back in 10 hours. Also join the discord so you will know when a thread is up. discord.gg/6bTKt

Geert wilders and "freedom party"

Orthodox jews in Israel fund Geert wilders to fight muslims for them
youtube.com/watch?v=SeLs6C2hYC8

Zionist PACs fund Anti-Muslim propaganda in the west
youtube.com/watch?v=7MgSUnq7_5Y

Dutch Inteligence- Geert Is funded and trained by Israeli Inteligence
youtube.com/watch?v=40xxSUecX8c

Geert Wilders Is a Zionist Jew, whos grandmother is jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=WCP7fxeUOhY

Geert Derives his ideas from Israeli backers
youtube.com/watch?v=YNU3pxy06OY

Geert speaks in Isreael about anti islam
youtube.com/watch?v=bmbC7t0jAts

Geert wilders connections to israel
youtube.com/watch?v=AkP7u1wYb60

Geert wilders "we stand with israel"
youtube.com/watch?v=Fts3DCuXuwI

Geert Wilders embraces his Jewish heritage in america!
youtube.com/watch?v=AuQyOyDcKok

Geert wilders speaks at Milo's freedom conference
youtube.com/watch?v=ItcXv7D6sag

Zionist war on Islam and next false flag in london
youtube.com/watch?v=CYBN15ePLkQ

Geert wilders true loyalty is to Irael
youtube.com/watch?v=3eWW5Tlb0Cc

bumperino

i wouldnt vote for wilders for a variety of reasons (summed up as: anti-EU climate denying kike), but i am really annoyed that none of the others are willing to work with him

it is really extremely polarizing to just cast aside 15-30% of the population like that and he will just gain more support every election cycle if you do that

integration of immigrants is a serious issue and some of the numbers regarding their appreciation for our [liberal] way of life are looking problematic to me

Most of the Dutch population has Autism

Netherlands is a hebraized, calvinist, commercial republic, it's just supposed to die as a country

Jesus this us the only decent thread on Sup Forums at the moment. Have a bump

Just make Geert win and PVV get as much seats as they can. Other parties will follow suit, and will have to bow down if they want to have some sort of results to claim in the later future, to boost their party in the next elections.

>climate deniers
>kikes
Oy vey you sure told them!

Ok guys I started work on a Geert Wilders meme campaign two weeks ago - I'm ready for phase 2.

Are you guys happy with the translations for pic related? Let me know if you want new text. Both lines are up for grabs:

>Geert Wilders can never ride a bicycle in public again
Or
>Geert Wilders can never ride a bike in Amsterdam again (We could even make city-specific versions.)

I'll also add 2 new hashtags:
#NotWithoutProtection
#BikeForGeert

We can also change
>Because he dared to speak his mind

I have a ton of background images like pic related, but I want final sign off before I start mass producing shit that may not be perfect.

Why would you hype up an Indonesian Israeli puppet who dyes his hair blonde?

Pic related is his brother who came out darker skinned than him form the same parents.

This statement is used before on the news
It got backed by:
Yea but politicians XYZ also need 24/7 protection because you always have nutjobs that will conflict harm if they can

Trump also spoke his mind, any Mexican, SJW, Muslim, Whoever nutjob will do harm if they can to him
I can also imagine Angela Merkel being harmed by a right-wing anti-refugee nutjob

In short: Talk has done before, wont get the WOW OMG effect

this

althought it'd be fun to see him win and look at the reactions lol

No one's rushing to hype him. Pim is dead, so we roll with Geert.
>Shill detected

This is a BS response. No other politician had 24/7 protection or is moved from one secret safe house to another.

Who gives a fuck what the Dutch MSM says about #NotWithoutProtection ?

This is the theme I will harp on. He's a normal guy who can't do normal things because of Muslim death threats.

>tfw you are probably a paid shill

Angela Merkel is a normal womyn that can't do normal trhings because of Right-wings death threats.

See, i can do that too.
But then offcourse you will come with
buhuu angela Merkel isnt normal
That is by Sup Forums and your standards.
Standards differ outside Sup Forums and your imaginery anime collection

Fuck off shill. Merkel can lead a relatively 'normal' life -Geert can't. Don't need or want your lane feedback shill.

You act like a fucking girl
>This Dutch guy doesnt agree with my beautifull pictures of Amsterdam with my written text on it!
>He must be a very mean shill

Fuck off cunt.
Your ugly fucking pictures with text are unorginial and done before. It didnt get media attention back then, it wont get media attention now. The only place it will be used is Sup Forums.

I see Wilders every day on the news with his guards.
Merkel waaay more guarded. But is normal, since she is the leader of one of the top important countries in the world

Any leader of any western power is going to have 24/7 security guards. Geert Wilders is not the leader of any western power. He is the only representative of his party in Parliament. No one but Geert represents his fucking party. Therefore it's not the same to say that Geert Wilders and Angela Merkel have 24/7 police protection and that this is equivalent. Totally not the same thing.

Have you made any memes? Let's see 'em shithead. If no memes then BTFO.

Fucking shill. Your name has been added to my 'Do Not Respond' list.

Triggered mixed race shitskin detected

See Dutch bros, this is how it works. You find people who you want to work with, and you collaborate. If you find shills, like this asshole above, you call them out. We have no time for shills, we have no time for defeatists either - get your shit together or find another thread to hang out in.

You sure showed me!

Reported, asswipe

OK, let's talk about the things that Geert Wilders can't do. Think about ordinary things that we do each day without even thinking about it:

>Go to the store
>Go to the movies
>Ride a bus
>Stand in line for a sandwich
>Order a coffee @ a Starbucks

Confirmed.

FITE ME IRL FEGGIT

What Geert Can't Do

Damn it...looks like this thread is slated for archival in the not-too-distant-future.

Fucking timezone challenges make it REALLY hard for Burgers to work with Dutch anons.

>Ok bed now boys!

>WHO IS OURWINDMILL? VOTE
strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

strawpoll.me/12241698

BTW DOES THE NETHERLANDS HAVE A CTR TOO?

>FIXED

>BTW DOES THE NETHERLANDS HAVE A CTR TOO?
Based on what I've already seen in this thread...yes, it does. Holland is already infiltrated by CTR.

what's their name?

Huh? They are CTR. They're funded by Soros and run by David Brock. It's the same olde players.

Sorry, this was intended for (You). I don't know what the German or Dutch CTR are called.

I just call them "Facebook" or "Merkel" or "The Current Government" and I'm usually pretty close to the truth.