Rapefugees in Canada has begun

globalnews.ca/news/3235690/man-charged-after-multiple-sexual-assaults-at-west-edmonton-mall-waterpark/
It has begun

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/206563
twitter.com/i/moments/829351043418828801
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/rcmp-emergency-pincher-creek-alberta-1.3972103
therebel.media/exclusive_syrian_refugee_school_sex_attack
huffingtonpost.ca/2011/08/17/mohammad-masroor-imam-sexual-assault_n_929535.html
news.nationalpost.com/toronto/suspect-in-double-stabbing-at-canadian-forces-recruitment-centre-now-facing-terrorism-charge
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-police-taxi-assaults-suspects-description-middle-eastern-1.3689153
torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php
metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2016/12/18/brother-arrested-after-double-homicide-leaves-two-women-dead.html
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/police-routinely-suppress-racial-data-in-canada-study-says
youtube.com/watch?v=iGUqf2ddnpU
gatesofvienna.net/2016/01/canadian-media-ignore-muslim-sex-slavery-in-quebec/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
globalnews.ca/news/3235690/man-charged-after-multiple-sexual-assaults-at-west-edmonton-mall-waterpark/
ca.news.yahoo.com/man-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-154843808.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QZNfZ1emQxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The media here is trying to hide this. Cbc has one line at the bottom of the article stating it was a syrian refugee who molested the 6 girls at west ed.

CANADA YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

>IT'S 2017 - THE ENRICHMENT IS IN FULL FORCE

DIVERSITY IS CANADA'S STRENGTH!

Mashallah, 6 dirty infidel girls at once, quite the hunger he has on him.

More like pic related

He was having a big sexual emergency.

I am just glad there were some young canadian girls around the help him satisfy his urges.

6 kids
I hate these cockroaches so fucking much. They breed like rats and serve no purpose. They are literally human parasites.

It's a shame we can't do more for these helpless refugees desu

Ah, fuck

I saw this story earlier today, and I just FUCKING KNEW it was one of the refugees. 2019 can't fucking come fast enough

Pic + article related

MORE REFUGEES FOR EVERY COUNTRY!

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

Hamdullah, nature works in mysterious ways, brother, I hope they do not punish him too hard for he was probably seduced by those unclean succubi

Allah works in mysterious ways.

I am sure Canada's Dear Leader will understand the situation and step in and help him out

well shit.
I fucking knew this was going to happen eventually

Do not worry, he will help out our brother or a plague on his face! He should be lucky we have chosen his country over Norway, Germany or Sweden.

Okay so one refugee out of 25,000 is a rapist. Thats still a much smaller rate than native canadian population.
Is Sup Forums really this stupid?

>While sexual abuse and rape were committed on New Year's by Arab migrants in a number of European states, including cities in Sweden as well as in Paris, some of the most shocking cases took place in Cologne, Germany, where authorities took over a week to confirm that Muslim "refugees" were the culprits behind hundreds of sexual assaults and several cases of rape.

>McCallum said the Canadian government is aware of the "situation in Germany," indicating the campaign of sexual assaults, but claimed Canadian women need not fear because of the government's selection process.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/206563

Whoopsies!

Canucks!!! If you want to speed up the process, get your women to entrap these maniac, and then the women report the sexual assault to the police. Think creatively. Think like a jew.

twitter.com/i/moments/829351043418828801
well isn't that a coincidence

The womens are the ones that voted to have these rapists come here in the first place

Let them get enriched

When I was younger an dumber, a man flashed me while I was in the park - he happens to be brown - this contributed to me not reporting the flashing for hours because I was worried I would look racist, and even when I did, I kept making excuses for him on the phone, "Maybe it was an accident, maybe it was a wardrobe malfunction?", police woman on other end almost laughing.

I only reported it because it was near a school.

Sex crimes is hugely underreported, and when you throw in fear of looking like a racist...

I honestly can't comprehend the mental state of these "refugees" and their sexual emergencies.

Like, you get let into a country as a guest, and within a few months you're already raping people? It's mind-boggling. It would be like getting invited over to meet your girlfriend's parents for the first time at their house and showing up drunk. It's mind-boggling.

their dry liberal vaginas are going to pay the price

>dirtnig rapist detected

>The womens
your crazy lefty women aren't going to snitch on the maniacs. Get your right-wing women to do the dirty work. Think creatively.

>your right-wing women
All twenty of them?

>do the dirty work
>women
lmao you're funny

It's essentially as if someone increased your libido 10 fold, made you not jerk off for months and then deposited you in a land full of beautiful elves that walk around naked.

That's how it feels for some lowlife brown refugee to come to a country where white women are walking around in skimpy clothing.

Then dress up like women yourself.

Or accuse the maniac of sexually assaulting you (male). whatever. Use your head, play by their rules.

Honestly?

Thank God. This should be front page news everywhere.

They can't deny it anymore, they rape. They are not vetted correctly.

I really want to know the name of the man in Alberta from this morning, shots fired and entire city on lockdown.

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/rcmp-emergency-pincher-creek-alberta-1.3972103

Pls refute

>I honestly can't comprehend the mental state of these "refugees" and their sexual emergencies.

I can understand them. In their home countries they are not allowed to look at women let alone touch women until they get married. There are no women on the streets. Just men holding hands. It's 100% sausage all the time everywhere you look. The women are all hidden away. Sometimes you might see a Western women tourist who is actually a sex tourist looking for arab banana. On TV the only Western programs are things like Baywatch.

>the name of the man in Alberta from this morning

It was a white nigger. Western Canada is full of them. Same as southern ON. Canada is a wasteland of refuse.

Wasn't the only case so far

>14 year old girl in new brunswick sexually assaulted
therebel.media/exclusive_syrian_refugee_school_sex_attack

>proper vetting
>does the same shit they do in Europe

Fuck em all.

You just know...

>One in a small month-long period vs people who have been here for decades
By the time they're in Canada for decades they'll have already killed you.

Bonus Response: Every rape from this happens because the Canadian government specifically brought these people in. If they did not act, those women would not have been raped. Their government purposefully brought their rapist into the Country. It's on their hands.

huffingtonpost.ca/2011/08/17/mohammad-masroor-imam-sexual-assault_n_929535.html

news.nationalpost.com/toronto/suspect-in-double-stabbing-at-canadian-forces-recruitment-centre-now-facing-terrorism-charge

Also there was a big uptick in sex assaults by Muslim cabbies against their passengers in Halifax this past year. I wonder why? Never mind, I'm sure it's "racist" to ask.

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-police-taxi-assaults-suspects-description-middle-eastern-1.3689153

torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php

>really activates the almonds

metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2016/12/18/brother-arrested-after-double-homicide-leaves-two-women-dead.html

So 1/12500 are rapists
Still less than the native canadian rate.

But Canada, you have SOMALIANS!!! You are so cool with your Somalians! So hip! So virtuous! Canada Cool !!

Do you know what rates are burger?

These are just the ones that have been reported you naive faggot

They are doing so much pro-active damage control to cover up all the negatives

And fools like yourself take it and smile

I hope your mother sister and grand mother get raped robbed and murdered by a pack of these animals tbqh, you'd deserve it

>So 1/12500 are rapists
>Still less than the native canadian rate.

... that we know of (see link about Halifax above; the police are already being pressured to cover things up as in Germany), and what's more they've only been in the country for a fucking year. If you were a criminal and moved 7000 miles away to a completely alien culture, you'd have a refractory period before getting back to business too.

>T-theyre covering it up!
Listen to yourself

Give it some time before the grooming rape gangs are in full swing

>the biased media in canada ISN'T helping push an agenda
Listen to yourself, you naive fool

>theyre covering it up!
Police even admit they are forced too, otherwise "they'd be racists"

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/police-routinely-suppress-racial-data-in-canada-study-says

Pushing an agenda vs covering up/purposely not reporting on crimes are two different things.
Listen, if I try to redpill normies with this on goybook the response I get will be my original comment "the native population rate for rape is higher". I need a logical way of refuting that besides "t-theyre covering it up!"

>Give it some time before the grooming rape gangs are in full swing

There already was some Muzzie who was sex-trafficking girls in Montreal, but I can't find the link. Don't think he was a "refugee", but then again it doesn't especially matter of course.

I'm sure only 1 is a rapist. I mean, we'll just ignore the fact that Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe due to... Muslim Immigration... that can't happen where you are, right?

His name is Soleiman Hajj Soleiman. Keep a track on this fucker. I hope one of the fathers "takes care of him" after the dust is settled.

>news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/police-routinely-suppress-racial-data-in-canada-study-says

>Many Canadian police agencies “actively suppress” racial data when delivering their annual crime reports to Ottawa — a trend that is both disturbing and growing, according to a study released Wednesday.

The study, published in the Canadian Journal of Law and Society, said the continued “whitewashing” of criminal data makes it virtually impossible for researchers to gauge whether police are dealing with racial and ethnic minority groups in an equitable manner.

“Community relationships are so important for policing. If you want to develop better relationships, show you’re working on issues these communities are concerned about,” said lead author Paul Millar, an assistant professor of criminology at Nipissing University in North Bay, Ont., in an interview. “Be accountable.”

>Police agencies gave several reasons Wednesday for why they don’t collect or report racial characteristics of the people they come in contact with.

RCMP spokesman Sgt. Greg Cox said asking a victim or accused person to identify their race “may give rise to human rights and privacy concerns.”

Officers could also be put in the position of contravening the force’s “bias-free policing” policy, he said.

Acting Insp. Cathy Bell, a spokeswoman for the Ontario Provincial Police, said her force strives to be sensitive to all cultures and races and that collecting racial data is not seen as relevant to the force’s programs and operations.

The federal Department of Justice, however, has previously judged that such data collection could be helpful for policy development and statistical purposes.

The reluctance to collect and share the data may have more to do with public relations concerns, Millar said.

>“They don’t want to be perceived to be racist, to be blunt,” he said.

>There already was some Muzzie who was sex-trafficking girls in Montreal, but I can't find the link. Don't think he was a "refugee", but then again it doesn't especially matter of course.

Found it:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGUqf2ddnpU

gatesofvienna.net/2016/01/canadian-media-ignore-muslim-sex-slavery-in-quebec/

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

>The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally Not addressing someone by their pronouns gets you sued/jailed (Bill C-16).

Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles don't get jail sentences (it's a sexual preference).

>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

>Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

The largest housing bubble in the world-- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

Did you know those women would not have got raped if those foreigners were never in the country

YOU DID THIS TRUDEAU

How long until Canada gets hit with another terrorist attack????

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

Where did it say they were refugees?

Fuck. Going to need a second and third wall.

why don't all you white canadians just move to the USA? Leave that frozen hellhole to the non-whites. See if they can maintain it.

>globalnews.ca/news/3235690/man-charged-after-multiple-sexual-assaults-at-west-edmonton-mall-waterpark/
>Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference.

The Edmonton Police Service Zebra Child Protection Section has taken over the investigation.

3rd last sentence, right near the end of the article where most people don't read to

>Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference

"Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference."

That's my plan m8

Thanks, I didn't want to read the article.

>BREAKING NEWS
>AN ACCOMPLICE'S ID WAS FOUND AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

>rates

you and me both know how they look
pic related

Fucking kek

Is it referring to the sexual crimes in germany the the country of origin of each of the perpetrators? In english please.

that fucking head tilt gets me everytime
>topkek

Dr.Kellie Leitch for Conservative Leadership, for Prime Minister!

Leitch supports value test, AND dismanteling the CBC. I have fond memories of the CBC growing up, but they waste too much money on stupid diversity drama (I'm a racial minority - we have our own medias thanks, don't need you to spend public funding on bad tv) and bias reporting, comments censored.

Forget Max, he won't win in Canada.

grow up already children, tolerance leads to happier lives and a greater sense of wellbeing, are you really happy with your Alt-Right ideology?

>sexual interference

What is sexual interference? What is Canada?

Religious bitches take i up the ass. Yes we are happy.

>Sexual Interference. Section 151 of the Criminal Code of Canada makes it an offence for any person to touch, directly or indirectly, any part of the body of a person under the age of 16 years for a sexual purpose.

>tolerance

... is the supreme virtue of a dying society.

Sexual interference

151 Every person who, for a sexual purpose, touches, directly or indirectly, with a part of the body or with an object, any part of the body of a person under the age of 16 years

(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than 14 years and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of one year; or

(b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction and is liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than two years less a day and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of 90 days.

>6 at once
>Alberta
>You can bet your ass the Crown will indict and the Judge will throw the back at this pedophile

But again, this is Canada, so he'll probably get an absolute discharge (no record or punishment).

I honestly have more faith in Canadians fighting back than the Germans

What timeline is this again?

>>You can bet your ass the Crown will indict and the Judge will throw the back at this pedophile
You can stab, kill and eat the face of someone in Canada and be out in under 8 years

He'll get a slap on the wrist lel

ca.news.yahoo.com/man-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-154843808.html

Indictable offense = Felony
Summary = Misdemeanor

Almost every criminal code violation is a "wobbler", can be Indictment or Summary

Well were sorta on the right track since everyone has been getting pissed at Trudeau lately so we have a chance of slightly uncucking ourselves

Yes. It's also already in English you mong

>If your women suffer, you win

youtube.com/watch?v=QZNfZ1emQxo

Why is Texas amazing?

>Kid gets abducted by Karate child pedophile
>Dad puts on disguise by payphones, blows the fuckers brain out with a headshot
>Gets 5 years probation

How the fuck is Texas so liberal now?

Eating the heads of passers-by is normal in his culture, you bigot.

nigger can you read? apart from the lengthy introduction, everything is in english and german

gettin' the ball rollin'

Yeah, as expected. Every other reference says "a man" or "a 39-year-old man". Then at the fucking bottom you get
>Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference.

Remember to read the body of every "sexual assault" article from now on since it will never ever be in the title again.

>If your women are raped, you win

>Albanians are nigger-tier

top kek

I wonder how many fists Soleiman's 6 kids can fit in their assholes due Solemain's dedicated training efforts?

Justin Trudeau has taught you well.