K

K

K

Well, it's true.

K

K

K

K

I like Trump but he's honestly got really shit taste in this area, the optimal body type is that of a 10 year old girl, if that's not possible breasts should be an A at most, otherwise they're just disgusting.

K

K

K

K

K

K

K

K

Good response to bait. I love all of you.
k.

K

k

only americans acted like combo breaking niggers

K

K

K

K

K

K

K

K

K

I would say 15 is ideal.

K

K

K

K

attraction to larger chests is wired into us as it is indicative of a better chance of successfully raising children - just like wider hips.

symmetrical bodies are also naturally more attractive as it indicates a lack of deformity and therefore again better genes for breeding.

guessing that you are a strong 2-3 and quite undesirable. Don't worry, other undesirable people will accept you even if nature would not.

K

K

K

No va a mentir, ex votante Trump aquí. Esto es jodidamente hilarante viendo Trump caer y quemar. Pero con toda seriedad no podemos dejar que este tipo reciba los códigos nucleares.
No va a mentir, ex votante Trump aquí. Esto es jodidamente hilarante viendo Trump caer y quemar. Pero con toda seriedad no podemos dejar que este tipo reciba los códigos nucleares.

K

K

>this thread
rebbit is here

k
Turkey is trying to unseat Canadian shitposting challengers. Australia is not threatened in the least.
>the optimal body type is that of a 10 year old girl
You are a sick fuck, gtfoakys
>I would say 15 is ideal.
Still creepy, yet in line with hormonal responses not outside of norm.

What if they're a cute boy?

Anyone who disagrees is a pedofile

K

K

K

k

KKK

K

guess I'm a #ShillForHill now