Netflix is deleting comments on its vid for 'Dear White People'

For the past thirty min I've been watching the top comments with 350+ likes disappear from the comment section of Netflix's trailer for 'Dear White People'. This bs is racist propaganda. I've screenshotted all of the deleted top posts from the past half hour. Discuss this, what do you think Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XByxL
imgur.com/a/RXyXG
imgur.com/a/oDUAm
imgur.com/a/Cd2bF
imgur.com/a/TkZ6K
imgur.com/a/k23Aj
imgur.com/a/zYUZK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here we go again.

Fire up the internet hate machine. We've got niggers to troll.

>The ironic thing about it is that the "Dear White People" movie this series is based on satirizes black activists, and if that exact same movie was titled "Dear Black People" instead, they would be calling it "redpilled"

Is there any way to document hard evidence of them manipulating comments? We all know they do it, but we have to have a way of exposing them

Autistic screeching in the comments. Normies and the MSM don't require anything more.

hurry up and post them you liar

Dear white people stop giving us your money sincerly sorry not sorry Netflix

Post what you got faggot

What I find even more funny.. You can't find ANY stories online talking about how much dislike the video has already.. Unlike when Ghostbusters or some other SJW shit came out, and everyone hated it.. INSTANTLY there were articles popping up about it. Search online for anything about this? Nothing. Fucking jews control everything except that thumbs down button.

I domt know why more people dint do the following since msm censors comments all the time.
Type out a comment
Screenshot it
See what happens. If its edited or not posted.

>I've screenshotted all of the deleted top posts from the past half hour.
Why don't you post them then?

I got u senpai
imgur.com/a/XByxL
imgur.com/a/RXyXG
imgur.com/a/oDUAm
imgur.com/a/Cd2bF
imgur.com/a/TkZ6K
imgur.com/a/k23Aj
imgur.com/a/zYUZK

awwwwwwwww sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiitttttttt! onnaway, bruh.
>spends 30 minutes rolling a blunt

nooooooooooooooooo

No it doesn't you fucking service station toilet cleaner. I can't wait until we ship your disgusting people back to that cabbage farm you call a country

desu white people are the ones that usually do the most racist shit.

If you look at the shit i posted on imgur (in order) the you can see where the comments were removed and replaced by the ones under them

Yep.

Even fucking IMDb is now getting rid of their widely used and popular message boards that have been running for 15 fucking years.

Seems like the media and entertainment industry is really starting to crack down on dissenting opinions.

they could had used any photo of david bowie lmao

Didn't MTV try something like this and almost get canceled

Thanks bud and nice digits

Have you ever seen it? It makes fun of everything. Black person wants to make show about successful black thing. Media says nah hood shit sells, we want that. Its more red pilled than Breitbart.

>see two different comments defending this garbage
>both are dudes wearing fedoras
You can't make this shit up

They did and ended up getting BTFO so hard they deleted the video and pretended it never happened.
But ultimately there were no real consequences. No one was fired and nothing got canceled

Do you think you will create some act out of ass and poles will politely leave your country?

kek

Gov during brexit foretold that people who are already in bongoland, can stay.

Have fun.

>Netflix is actually paying people to delete comments

lmao

fun fact: netflix turned down a 3 part mini series treatment of the second yurope novel because one of the jewish executives feared that the fact that the author is white would lead to a backlash of claims of racism