Is it true he doesn't go outside and has his wife do all his shopping for him? Thats a little weird guys

Is it true he doesn't go outside and has his wife do all his shopping for him? Thats a little weird guys...

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomainradio.com/callinshow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOT

that's not an argument

Hes the king of NEETs

hes to recognizable on the streets

Shopping is a woman's work.

How do I contact Stefan?

He thinks Hispanic is a race and I want to correct him that it isn't.

He says "Blacks and Hispanics" when it should be "Blacks and mestizos"

All the shitty brown bad hispanics are mestizo. The whiter hispanics, white hispanics, like Spaniard Americans and maybe some of Cuban Americans who aren't mixed with indio dna should not be blamed for mestizo crimes.

Stefan is a jew who wants to blame European culture and DNA for indio mudblood shitskin mexican mestizo beaner crime

I will post this everyday until Stefan "A fucking gook loving kike" Molynigger admits Hispanic is not a race

last summer he rode bicycle past my gf's old house when i was bbqing shirtless in her yard

he was wearing a backpack, (government mandated helmet) and neon green while cycling by

I do that, except it's my mom. I'm terrified of running into people I used to know and them seeing how fat I became. Not sure what his reason is.

rode his bicycle***

Confirmed, he even has pissbottles, he accidentally posted a picture with them in before promptly deleting it. He is the hero we need.

>to

neon green shirt*

wtf is wrong with me today

He was always a weirdo cult leader without a legitimate profession and with a pseudo-neet lifestyle.

Sup Forums just forgot because he said some based things about niggers.

Molyneux has been divorced for over a year after a domestic abuse incident. His wife has full-time custody of his daughter.

Trudeau and Soros are hunting him down

the ZOG globalists want him dead

he must remain in hiding before he rises up, through the power of pure arguments, and exterminates all liberals in what he calls "the final argument"

only then will the west know peace, and humanity saved

I saw Stefan at a grocery store in canada yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. before he left he leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "not an argument" and walked out smirking.

to further add, he's always lived in my city but i had forgotten until i saw him ride his bicycle by her house

i actually discovered him about 8-9 years ago when i was still in highschool through my old English teacher in grade 12 (i did a final semester at an alt. school before uni). he recommended stefan's channel -- back in those days stefan did pure philosophy videos and was not political at all. he came across as a really nice guy

oh wow things have changed

>recognizable
He's a middle-aged balding white guy with a bit of facial hair. You'd never recognize him on the street unless he started ranting about leftists.

He would risk being enslaved if he were too leave his home prison!!!

Bro. Women do the shopping. As long as they get what you need, they always get unusual good stuff that my efficient ass wouldn't

Shut up taco.

You are still an arab rape baby shitskin

You canadians are hella neurotic

is there evidence molyneux has friends?

My mother has agoraphobia. Never left the house in four years now. I've never watched his videos but if what you're saying is true, this man might not be alright.

other side of the wall pedro

you CREATED the fucking mestizos that are ruining my country

Are you jealous? I'm a little jealous.

>wtf is wrong with me today

LEAF. Like you had to ask.

You sound butthurt

>defoo

I doubt it

yeah, my mom does all the shopping for me

AN

Will you adopt me? I'm very nice and have blue eyes.

freedomainradio.com/callinshow/

This. To many haters and shit libs want his scalp. You think this is a motheruccking game op?

NOT AN ARGUMENT.

kek

KANGZ!

ARGUMEND

It's "electrical infetterance."

You saved a repost of a stale pasta.