Explain this pic to me

Explain this pic to me.

Fuck White men.

You're Brazilian, you should understand.

What did you mean by this?

I doesn't bother me, reverse the skin colors and it bothers me.

a fine young black woman who succesfully integrated into western culture, and remained faithful to her T H I C C nature.

dayum look at dat ass tho

>black african QUEEN dresses like white woman to please her white master

explain why

He wanted to cross "black chick" off his fuckit list

because you can have one guy and a hundred girls, and the one guy can fuck them all to produce offspring.

reverse the sexes and you get only one set off offspring.

Women are far more valuable evolution wise. Men are totally expendable. Literally 95% of the men could drop dead and it wouldn't matter much.

That's why it's a grave problem when high value women get with totally inadequate males, like niggers or spics. Whereas a guy going to Africa and fucking a hundred niggers doesn't affect a god damn thing.

Looks like Justin Tru is cucking Barry O.

This

This is what Hollywood is pushing right now. They've pushed the black male/white woman. Now look at all the young white woman pregnant with no father around and now they have STD's. Now they're pushing for white men to find a black woman. But mostly it won't work.

BENIS IN BAGINA xDDDD

that baboon's ass looks like it overfilled a diaper
disgusting.

That bubble butt makin my dick bubble up

So why is Hollywood pushing for white men to find a black woman if it doesn't matter if a white man sleeps with a black woman?

The staircase is of an older brick construction layout and the build is due for an outside renovation to make it look more modern.

More like desperation

>Whereas a guy going to Africa and fucking a hundred niggers doesn't affect a god damn thing.

It'd up the IQ a bit.

It would actually improve Africa

Underrated comment for a fucking leaf.
Gave me a sensible chuckle.

It's impressive how influential brainwashing is. She willingly wants to throw her genes away.

because white betas will settle down, marry the bitch and raise her niglets

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

probably okay considering the father will actually stay and raise any children

I know these two. They're very chill, they post cute shit on Facebook. Haters mad they're not ear-deep in that booty. I know I am.

my gf is azn and is flat as a pancake back there ;_;

and what about contraceptives?

Two beautiful people

SHE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

Another reason I've heard that a black man is a bigger threat than a black woman (to the white race, and therefore according to some to civilization as a whole) is that a black man can impregnate white women by force, whereas usually a woman can't make a man impregnate her by force. Got that from a speech by Frances Cress Welsing. What a waste of time it was to listen to that speech. I think it was over an hour long and probably just a few sentences had any substance.