Interacting with minorities

I stopped by a mall today to see about picking up some new shoes. After shopping I walked out to my car and as I was putting my bag in the back i heard a loud FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK YOOOUUUUUUUUUU.

I looked up and saw an older Chevy Tahoe with the window rolled down. People that do this kind of shit are just expecting you to get angry or to provoke some kind of reaction. Instead of flipping them off or feeding into their bullshit I just gave them a big double fisted thumbs up. At the time the significance didn't hit me, I just thought it funny to tell them good job.

The driver of the SUV turned and the passenger stuck his head out the window as they drove past. I saw that it had 3 or 4 16-23ish year old mexican males in it. The passenger stuck his head out and yelled FUUUUCK YOUUUU WIIIIITEE BOOYYYYYY as they drove past.

I just continued to give them a big congratulatory thumbs up and they drove off. Later I thought of the Trump thumbs and figured someone else might get a laugh out of it.

Hahaha epic story
>Upvoted

This is why nobody takes us seriously.

>Takes us seriously?
What should I have done? Shot them?

yes, if they physically attacked you after you yelled "your mom is a spic!" at the passenger, yes.

Lmao

From a fantasy Sup Forums standpoint I see your point. The only issue is that I am licensed and was armed, this is Texas after all. Shooting up a car full of 70 IQ mexican teenagers shouting weaksauce insults isn't my definition of a good Wednesday.

>work for utility company.
>make jokes about mexicans and blacks with all white co workers
>mexican guy joins company
>talk mad shit about him when hes not around
>nobody wants to make mexican jokes anymore
>out late one day stuck on a job, boss sends mexican to help
>does pretty much all of the work with me and knows what to do
>he volunteers to help people stuck out late on jobs almost every night because he has a family and knows what its like to not get home until almost midnight
>feel like an asshole
>turns out his whole family is military and he voted Donald Trump

Such is life in Cali

That's a good man. He's clearly got a different viewpoint than a bunch of stupid teenagers that would yell racist insults at a random guy at the mall for teh lols.

>Mexican males
>FUCK YOU white boy

Pretty sure they would say pinche gringo, along with some other words, guck you white boy sounds like something a nigger would say

>>>things that never happened.

yes america really is that degenerate leaf

At this point I realized there's not point in engaging with them. In an instance like that they are acting as cowardly animals attempting a hit and run tactic either sucker punching you or shooting you and driving off.

These are people with IQ's of >65, a chimp ranges from 30 to 50, so you get the point. Let animal control aka police take care of them.

A lot white people don't report bullshit like this.

I put it this way, if they do something that I wouldn't dare to do to a cop or in front of a cop, they should be in jail.

I say now that Trump is president, maintain model behavior and report the shit out of any dindus you see selling drugs, standing around acting like retards, and various other dindu behaviors.

WIth that all said, do powerlifting, jiu jitsu, have a metal baseball bat, a nice machette, firearm on hand to handle such situations.

Normally they won't fuck with you if you invest a few month into proper powerlifting.

>>>/111777777

Also, lets get Trump to 25 million followers on Twitter asap. Lets go people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah. Beaners always speak English here. If you're not from Texas you cannot comprehend exactly how bad the mexican invasion is.

It happened today at the parks at arlington at about 6pm, the parking lot between the Ice skating rink and JC Penneys where I always park if I go there. Far in the back because I don't park next to other people.

You did the right thing OP

Don't fall into their bullshit.

If they do physically assault you though, you have the right to defend yourself.

That's what separates us from shitholes like the U.K.

Yeah, he's a good guy. My barometer for good minorities has changed. If you voted trump you're okay in my book.

Buy him a brew
Thats true Ive met texmex and they all got that nigger twang

He doesn't drink. Says it's degenerate. MY BEANER.

>lives in Texas
>doesn't remove the cholo bean
One job and yet another beaner got it

I met a filipino girl and put her number as squinty eyed bitch in my fb messenger. She deepthroats my cock like her life depends on it. I dont get it. i think she loves me.

This is Sparta!!!
Niggers gonna nig.
Let them fly on by pol
You will hear about them later
In a drunk driving accident crashing
Into gullly and exploding into flames
SantoMuerte gots em running