Twitter @support insider here. A big purge of "neo-nazi" accounts is underway...

Twitter @support insider here. A big purge of "neo-nazi" accounts is underway, we have been given a target list of 700+ accounts. Are you or your favorite e-celeb in the list?

btw, "priority" means that their accounts are getting targeted with temporary shadowbans.
Protip: tone down the "problematic" speech if you want to keep your account alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
fromote.com/
about.twitter.com/safety/council
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buddy it's your website, you can tank it if you want

Post more

protip: you should start looking for a new job before twitter goes belly up.

He probably get benefits, like company shares
Also, proofs?

do you have any proof other than your autistically compiled list?

would be interesting to know what other shareholders think about this

Of all the accounts on there, Ann Coulter & Blair White... wtf. Cernovich doesn't really say crazy shit either. That's insane

what we dont see is how far some accounts can reach, with retweets etc, and from what i read before some accounts of the right reach really fuckign far and it pisses jackthefag owner of twatter off a lot

bump this shit

>RichardBSpencer:Reverted?
Really makes you think doesn't it?

Most of these have already been shoahed.

You're saying you work for Twitter or what? If you do, I'll pay you to do some things.

bump

bump

Frequency? Like how many times they say nigger per day?

bump

Someone just screenshot this and post over and over online until word gets out. Give more ammo to the Trump administration to prove that the media really is full of shit. Make the lefts anti free speech agenda heard.

Looking through the list, I know of a few of those accounts that are on "pending" that are already long banned, like...weeks, months ago. One of the "PERMANENT" accounts was banned yesterday...then reinstated today.

OP is a liar. But it's a good list of people to follow.

Exactly what I was going to post. If this isn't bullshit, the only one being allowed to survive is the obvious one that is compromised.

a

stobbit

sage

no

what is wrong with you

im addicted to the memes

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

Post more post more

I CANT STOP

>Twitter is outsourcing to this mexican intellectual
wtf i hate social media now

it's time to log off, user

dont do it user

okay fine ill leave

Why is twitter so transphobic?

>mfw im more of a nazi white supremacist than all of them I just have very few followers

bump

Tell your retarded colleagues we can spam-trend a topic worldwide for INR 10,000 (that's less than $160) in India for 20 minutes.

That combined with the power of Sup Forums may force us to take actions if they don't stop this abuse.

And twitter needs to grow in India, so not like they'll ever ban the spam bots.

Also tell him we know that the Arab bosses have appointed twitter India's treasonous CEO and we're working actively to get rid of him.

Fuck TWATTER

>tfw under the radar still

Are you guys retarded or just virgins passing time until you die? This is fake.

bullshit, this is MicroChip, on that list, I'm WDFx2EU29, this list was posted by LOL Anonymous, the fake LARPing user skiddies on Twitter. This happened like in November, don't buy into the hype, my 29 account was banned in mid November.

>bulbasaurTRS
>PERMANANT
I'm curious about this one.

Based poo.

He's already gone off line. He wouldn't even care.

Nice excel sheet, now ban every single one of them and claim it was an "honest mistake"

Controlled opposition confirmed.

>realEmilyYoucis
NO ONE BANS MY WAIFU

ay what a bro twitter

>RichardBSpencer
wow ive never actually seen a white surpremacist before this is really eye opening

Did anyone see Sam Hyde (@Night_0f_Fire) on this list?

i dont think white people are better than everyone else, i just think minorities are fucking dumb and lazy.

He's not, surprisingly.

You're probably at the bottom of the list.

>Making twitter and gab more of an echo chamber than they previously were
Can wait to watch the world burn, should be pretty fun tbph

No one working on support is going to get stock options.

And a lot of folks have options that are under water.

Twitter is career suicide at this point in SV

How do I get access to this? I have a shit load of money

>2017
>Still using the twitting yid

>No using minds and gab.ai

It's like a Sup Forums leaderboard. The goal is to have everyone banned before November, except the big ones unless they really fuck up like Milo and Jared Wyand did.

To be honest with you- I've only seen stuff like this in action second-hand: c grade industrialists getting worldwide trends for their sons' birthdays and some firms doing marketing. I don't know the actual price (sorry for the earlier exaggeration) but it shouldn't be much more for such a short period of time.

You can guess because of the political implications that the business is underhanded so I don't know how you can get access to it.

What is locked? "Trumpservative"

See

Thanks!

social media should be dead under trump
its degenerate, distracting and wastes time like crazy
people work harder and smarter if they focus on their real lives instead. thats how you make america great.

See if this helps- fromote.com/
Or look up on "buying indian trends".

If you do find something that works- Pretend you're from a regional political party in India. And also, 1/10th what they quote would be a good price

Or they're assassinating his character. Why are we even talking about this when op will never provide proof?

dont ban @altritght_fanfic that's my favorite you fucking spic scum

Spencer was banned a few months ago for running two accounts, a rule that is never enforced with the other verified accounts so he's been given some leniency.

I'm not in charge of the banhammer, just general outsourced support. The "safety council" is in charge of the "alt-right" purge so go complain to them: about.twitter.com/safety/council

But even we did get the list to report ban evaders.

post more lists

cbanks420lol was already banned because he told ((((sarah silverman)))) he hopes she gets cervical cancer.