Poor refugee attacks woman at train-station for refusing ficki

>Poor refugee attacks woman at train-station for refusing ficki
>German "man" becomes a white knight and stands up against a violent refugee
>still gets knocked out

express.co.uk/news/world/764200/Migrant-attacker-breaks-girls-nose-Dortmund-Germany-Police-arrest-sex-attack

The Congolese migrant approached the girl, aged 17, at Dortmund's main train station but she rejected him, witnesses said.

According to police the migrant then hit her in the face, breaking her nose, before a German man ran to help her.

The Good Samaritan from Kalkar was then hit the migrant, and was also knocked out by the blow.

Witnesses told officers they saw the girl trying to keep the man away from her.

Police have revealed the alleged offender is a 21-year-old asylum seeker from the Congo.

Shit, I live in Dortmund. Nothing on the news so far. I bet this will get suppressed as usual

>Invader breaks girl's nose for refusing sex advances

fixed

Serious question, how long did take MSM in Germany to cover the Cologne attacks?

Oh wow, that happened more than a year ago, I literally don't know anymore. Sorry.

>Merkel and her ilk desperately trying to withold information
It's like watching the Western Roman Empire fall.

Attila must have felt pretty good nailing the coffin, seeing how great this scene is.

3 days

Bump

Sounds like fake news to me. I'm reporting this to Facebook *and* to Merkel so the authorities can take the proper steps to squash this fake news before more people are fooled by it.

The more we oppress these poor refugees the worse things are gonna get, leave them some space alright?

>Witnesses told officers they saw the girl trying to keep the man away from her.
If he was trying to repeatedly touch her without her consent then it wasn't a rejected advance, it was assault, most likely sexual assault. Despite everything wrong about this scenario they still tried to sugar-coated it.

When are the police in germany stop being cucks and do what the swedish policeman did yesterday?

Nope. If you're a cromagnon and can't fight, kill yourself. (White people are cro's, not neanders

bump and spread

What would happen if you killed the guy assaulting the chick? Life in prison? Dont european prisons give you like ps2s and shit? Not a bad gig

It was the nigger who was mad. For such a stupid reason.
Nigger.

Migrant rape is not rape. It's sexual frustration.
German men must offer up their kids and wives for migrants to rape.
It's a hate crime to oppose this.

It's called a sexual emergency. The word frustration is too negative, it might sound like the refugees are doing anything wrong. They are in an emergency and need sexual support!

>ps2s
Shit nyuggah, give me the electric chair.

if you whiteknight you better at least have some nasty pepper spray ready, is it even legal there?

It's also Fake News to suggest that refugees might be rapists. Reported!

What cologne attacks????????????