The real whites

Are the Irish white? Who are the real whites?

I'd let this girl suck my fat cock.

They're subhuman, They're even lower then us Euromutts.

What makes them sub-human? They must be at least as white as the English. Plus, they have a stable government and culture.

You do realise that we, English, are the epitome of whiteness, right? The rest of Europe cannot even compete with us

muh dick tho
damn it i love gingers so much i dont care if Sup Forums thinks theyre not white

Memes aside you're all worthless fucking subhumans that need to be wiped out. Waste of resources.

>i dont care if Sup Forums thinks theyre not white
The only people who think this are12 year old trolls from reddit with the mentality of Eric Cartman from South Park. Calm down.

Don't put me into the category of these faggots. Honestly tho England is cucked

they have the "Irish curse" - it relates to the penis

Lol

>England is cucked
Not as cucked as you Mr 60% Black Muslim nigger as my President

Yeah, we are cucked. I'll admit that. But now, have you seen the utter state of that shithole you're in? You're on a whole new level. You've surpassed Sweden.
I'm genuinely convinced that you're a spic and I'm probably right.

>Are the Irish white?

You seem so obsessed with American politics and demographics it's almost like you're obsessed. I'm sorry your Pakistani neighbor in the flat above you have been fucking your sister for so long that you have to get mad at something.

It's ok tho we'll divide England in an even 3 with Russia and Germany

Ulster Protestants are arguably the whitest people in Europe. Ulster's definitely the whitest region in Europe. Very few shitskins try settling there.

>claims I'm obsessed with American politics and demographics
>proceeds to tell me how sorry he is about my imaginary Pakistani neighbor that doesn't exist fucking my imaginary sister that I don't have
I can smell a Redditor. Fuck off back there.

You won't be dividing anything up though. Your shithole is finished. Yeah, call me paki, Abdul, Muhammed, I doesnt bother me. You wanna know why? Because I'll be laughing while your country collapses under the weight of the spics, negros and the moronic mongrelised mutts that inhabit it. kek, it'll happen in my lifetime.

Northern Chinese

Irish girls are hot as fuck, exempt them from the whiteness debate

You know what's funny? How America is not even the ancestral homeland of the white man like Britain is for the Anglo Saxons, and you guys are projected to be minorities in your own country by the end of the 21'st century.

Now that is fucking pathetic. America has had so many immigrants and we have so much more white people than you do, that 60% is not even that bad when you put it into perspective. America never had one European race as the countries natives anyways. But Britain is the HOME of the Anglo-Saxons and yet still, you guys are so cucked, that you be a minority in your homeland by the end of the 21'st century.

That's why it's always Bongs bringing up the 60%. Because deep down inside you have the very real and relevant fear and anxiety that the same damn thing is happening to you. So maybe you should fix your shit before you keep saying "muh 60%."

They really aren't. I grew up in Ireland.
Yeah can't hear you with your mother moaning in the background as Tyrone rams his cock up her cunt

>Irish-American immigrants from any point in history
Need not apply

>top ah' tha Sunday mornin' to ya lad, let's go tah church tah taech our kids about Jaysis
marry me right now

are the irish white? is Sup Forums a haven for people who have autism? irish and nords are the two most white people on this planet.

UK has wayy too many muslims. They are going the slave labor route like we used mexicans. Way to not learn from history retards.

cuntry is too big mate. it will never habbening.

You have more ;^)

Probably more white than the rest, I always wondered if the tan "white people" had a touch of the olde tar brush, if you know what I mean

is this girl white?

Whites are already a minority among children 5 years and younger. It is finished. Just die already so José run your shithole into the ground.

They have pink nipples so yes.

Really, the only true test for being white is pink nipples.

True statement old chap

the women are but the men are not

See you know everything I said is true and backed up by cold hard facts so all you can do is answer with the same sad "you're cucked" memes.

I'm surprise you can even say that on here, aren't you worried about getting charged with hate speech? You know, because you guys are so cucked that you have hate speech laws.

Assuming you are in your early 20's like most the fuckers on this board, I'm sorry to say but you will live to see the day that your country is 60%. Your birthrates are worse than ours. Our problem is your problem as well, but we still have 3x the white population that you have.

Seems a bit Asian, but mostly white.

60%

And that was a mistake. Dont let your greedy masters ruin your countries cohesion because muh economic growth.

Not these people.

>don't let this crap divide us. It's shills trying to break our unity.
>blondes, brunettes, red heads
>blue, green, hazel, brown

All are whites. We are a special people with many combinations but all the same. We share Europa as our homeland.

Sage

The brown eyed dark skinned people are the enemy.

I'm trying to figure out where the hell her neck is.

>Epitome of whiteness
>raped by mudhut-tier germanics
ok

It is far less than that.
This is what is considered white in the US. Fucking pathetic

I think northern Europeans, including Irish are actually closer to blacks than southern and central euros.

Think about it, if you were to put black skin on them they'd look more like niggers. What societies do we have up north? Irish (violent drunks) and Vikings (also violent and drunk, think Russia as well). These cultures are definitely more behind than their south European counterparts. Greece and Rome weren't in northern Europe, these Nordics are not the master race at all, they were savages and now they've evolved straight into be cucks.

Also let's analyze their women. Scandinavian women are bimbos, they have big asses like black girls, are hypersexual and dominant (high testosterone like black girls).

You can't refute this.
>b-but Varg said they're the true Neanderthals!
Jews actually have the highest Neanderthal DNA, this explains why they're smart but absolute fucking sociopaths. There's nothing special about those up north except that they were more recently tribal humans than people further south.

t. quarter Irishman...

Unfortunately the taigs are beginning to outnumber us, and inviting in all the chinks and shitskins.

I don't usually mind the chinks since they just keep to themselves, but the shitskins and niggers are over the line.

Yeah sure whatever. I'll be laughing as your country is CURRENTLY collapsing without the teat of mainland Europe to suck on

Big talk coming from the culture-less mongrel in the worst world leading nation to have ever existed in the history of Humanity.
Probably 56%

"you're not white, you're a fucking ghost"
That's what I've been told

t. paddy expat

You guys will be a minority in your own country by the end of the century, and the US even then will still have more white people than you will. Jesus fucking Christ you guys are so cucked you don't even know about this.

You are in the ancestral homeland of white people and you are becoming a minority in your homeland. That's much worse than what is happening in the U.S. which always was a colony that wasn't originally a white country

You'll be a minority within 20 years

Brexit. The people want a stop to mass immigration. And they will get it, by force if necessary.

Only Northern Europeans(Germans and Scandinavians), all other Europeans are Caucasian

My English Counterpart makes a good point.

No I won't actually. The white population isn't projected to drop to minority status until 2060. Also I will never be a minority in my state of New Hampshire. My state is whiter than your country, we're being 93% white.

Russians are white.
All Slavs are white, for that matter. Irish are fine, too.

Muslim converts (Albos, Bosniaks, etc.) forfeited their whiteness.

I don't think I need to tell anyone that Gypsies aren't white, and the rest is just obvious.

Honorary whites are Japanese by default, as well as Gooks (both the Jap-haters and Jungle variety) and Georgians/Armenians, but those groups need to integrate into a white culture. However, they attain whiteness fairly easily.

>Divide and Conquer
Christ, can we accept that both of us are in deep shit? We can go back to the old European pastime of blowing each other's brains out after the shitskin scourge is dealt with.

Shit, I didn't know our nation was collapsing. I don't see any riots. I don't see the police on the streets. And I certainly don't see the military out there enforcing martial law. As would be the case in a "collapsing" nation.

I live in a village that is 100% white. How does that make you feel? kek, you're finished you worthless yank cunt.

Nigel said with Brexit immigration will be more easier.

armenians are white

And we are doing the same thing in the U.S. except we're doing much better than you because we've actually elected politicians who are already doing the job.

Also based on current projections immigration has nothing to do with it. It's the minorities in your country now paired with your low birthrates. If mass immigration continues it will just speed the process up and you'll be a a minority in your home country by 2080.

You hate to admit it but the same thing that's happening to us is happening to you. But it's arguably worse considering you're originally a white home nation

Purest whites in europe lad

Unless your village is 100% Anglo Saxon, or Scandi it isn't 100% white

Tell the bong who started this argument by always saying 60% because they never have any argument against the fact that they're clearly a more cucked nation

I'm half Irish, half Swedish.
I am a real White.

I live in a town with literally 2 Indian families as the minority population. And I live in a better country than you. You're the one who's BTFO

You retards need to shut up about this whiteness bullcrap. I think both my countrymen and the Brits are subhuman-tier filth. Nobody would care if both of your countries collapsed.

>inb4 le 60% maymay you suck yank

America is a shithole and so is Britian.

Fuck both your countries and fuck your arguments about whiteness.

This divide and conquer shit needs to stop. I hope both Nigel and Trump choke on a bag of cocks as well as the queen.

They can't help it; you'd be bitter too if you needed a permit to buy a spoon.

>nordcucks
>white
Yeah, no. Spaniards and Portuguese are whiter than them morons. They have amounted to nothing in their entire history.
You don't live in a better country though. Your country is a shithole.

Why are you even here? What's your overall point here? You just hate your country and don't care about these issues at all?

Think past yourself, douchebag

Both America and Britain are tumors that need to be removed from the planet. They cause nothing but trouble and destruction. You two are the reason why whites get killed so often so you can die for your overlords.

Both of your countries are massive shitholes that pigs would take a bath in.

Found the liberal. Fuck off you pathetic excuse of a man.

Tuatha de Danann

You literally live on a small little rock that's an Orwellian nightmare of a state, where everything in your life has a law regulating it, and where your own leaders hate your own fucking people.

There's a reason your ancestors fled to this country you cuck

Are you stupid? The Term white only applies to Anglo Saxons, Germans, and Scandinavians. Every other European is Caucasian.

Go look up the original meaning you idiot. White is not a blanket term for all Europeans

Nope they're potato niggers. Red hair is ugly.

I don't hate my country, I hate you faggots who constantly make us get hated on because of your mental retardation about Whiteness.

I love whites more then you subhumans who are Germanic mutts do. All you do is scream at each other over whites. Everyone but Brits and Americans that is in Europe are white. Both of you are subhuman who can't even be considered white more muttish.

Fuck Brits and Amerilards who keep eating garbage all day. They make true white nations hitler wanted cry.

Where else would you rather live you nigger? Get the hell out of my country with this self-hating mindset.

>Both of you are subhuman
If we are subhuman, what are you then? Where are you from?

>You're the reason why the white race is dying
>only country ever to export whites all across the globes
Yeah, whatever shitskin
And then your shit tier ancestors went over and popped you out. Your fucking race is pathetic. I'm more related to the founding fathers than you are. I'm more American than you. You fucking worthless subhuman
France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Britain are the only white nations in Europe. The rest are subhuman compared to us.

I don't really know, but I'd fuck that girl all night long until she collapses, if you know what I mean.

This is true. The US and UK destroyed the European people over the past 100 years

Being "white" isn't an issue. Only cultureless people with no core identity call themself white.

The irish are actually nordic descent. The irish are as white as it gets. The enitre UK is the epitome of Being white. Only difference is the british didnt like us, and now we are openly racist against the brown people. Niggers, Spics, Gooks, muslims and the rest of the spear chuckers. We rejected the multicultural agenda. We aren't like niggers either. It was propaganda to de humanize us when brits wants control. Make it seem like it was okay to kill us. We're roman catholics and white than fucking ghost. If you dont call that white, then your a fucking kike shill.

You say you don't hate your country but you also say that Britain and America need to be eradicated from the Earth. And you hate the European peoples who made our country great. I don't get what you think you stand for

I'm an actual white unlike you anglo fuckers. I care about my race more then your shitholes you call countries. You're both the main cause of white death. You constantly suck Globalist dick and make money off the innocent whites that are killed because of you.

I'm an Austrian studying here you dumb Anglo filth.

Hitler would've won without you Anglo,Amerilard and Slavic niggers killing his dream.

>tfw no qt Irish girl to take to the Hurling championship and drink stout with

Bongs get btfo lmao

The definition of white changes according to the threat to the White Race.

When the USA was all nordics, germanics and anglos we could get away with persecuting the Irish.

Now that we have the muslim, jewish and negro menaces attacking on all sides we need to massively expand the definition of Whiteness if we are to survive.

what force is that?

KIKE SHILL DETECTED HE IS A JEWISH FUCK TRYING TO SHILL US.

IM A TRUE ROMAN CATHOLIC IRISH GERMAN AMERICAN. DONT TRUST THE JEWS THEY ARE EVIL. THEY NEED TO BE ERADICATED. THEM AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL AGENDA.

DONT LET THEM DIVIDE US

TUMBLR FAGS BTFO

Don't you get it yet?

We call you cucks because we love you. Because we respect you. Because you're our forefathers. Because you're what we came from. What we used to be.

And we see what's happening to you.

And we want to do whatever we can to convince you to try and stop it.

We already elected Trump. What will you do? We want you to be great again!

>Austrian
>calling anyone nigger
Remind me again how you conquered the world you pathetic excuse for a human. We should have wiped you out after ww2. Hopefully the refugees do it. Merkel is doing gods work.

You can keep calling yourself white and ignoring the actual meaning. It just makes you look dumber and dumber

You're Caucasian you fucking idiot. The term white never applied to those nationalities

>I'm an Austrian
Get out of the fucking colonies if you don't like it there.

You do know Hilters nazi germany was controlled opposition right?

Nice projection there, buddy. I'm Anglo Saxon and don't call yourself American, because if you came over here with your arrogant attitude you would get the fuck beaten out of you just like we did to the loyalist cucks back in 1776.

See the thing is, loyalist wanted to keep other Europeans out of America. They wanted only Anglos here but the Patriots understood that America would be made a land for all European peoples.

>I'm more American than you
Just a classic Brit wishing he was American kek

You aren't white you filthy mcdonalds eating fatass.

No that's your shitty police statistic system that calls anyone white including shitskins.

>Amerilard
>British
>White

You're Germanic rapebabies, You aren't even true whites at all.

>Durr Get off my former colonies
>Precedes to talk shit to his fellow Subhuman counterpart

>the real whites
The franks

No they won't. They're too goddamn fucked up to ever return to anything great.

I know what the meaning is. It means that whites are all the same and that we need more diversity.
You aren't Anglo Saxon.
>much 1776
Yeah, your ancestors came well after that took place.

The force.