Antifa fu

twitter.com/augfrogg/status/828725161713098754

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/schlomoshekel1/status/828742109431742464
twitter.com/Deus_Inimicus/status/828935946171199488
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/schlomoshekel1/status/828742109431742464

which one of you magnificent faggots did this?

y cant u screencap like a real person

why don't u give me a succ m8

>OP using my edit
nice

desu I hope she stops seeking acceptance from her antifa loser friends and becomes normal again. She seemed to keep looking at her friends during the original video, seeking attention from her two dyke friends.

Biggest "transformation" would probably be turning CWC into a functioning human.

when will the alt-right nazis stop? is nothing sacred to them

wait there's more

sage advice

Shit niggas she is in Portland Maine, that is over an hour away from me

fuck Connecticut

What's her name?

JUST

I love this comment from him

>Listen, I genuinely believe that you are a nazi. Just come clean, and I'll lick your pussy for hours on end.

CONNECTICUT WORST STATE CONFIRMED

Why would shr be unhappy that thousands of men want to [love] you. It makes her like a pagan fertility goddess.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
blacked again Sup Forums

Sup Forums btfo

she's trying to virtue signal that she's "progressive", probably is taking advantage of some beta orbiter cuck right now

>antifa women

Why doesn't she go full virtual signal and have a giant orgy with the alt right.
She can bathe in litres of pagan semen.

dropped. burn the witch

if this girl was smart she'd set up a patreon or something.

easy money.

wait she might be lesbian

I still think she's a lezbo, but in the off chance she's hetero, then she is probably secretly getting off on it.

>bi
>Antifa """""""""women""""""""""
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Lol lesos can be turned. Just got to give em the D signal

Pretty sure she's bisexual. She obviously hasn't been trolled hard enough yet to come to Sup Forums so we can shatter her fragile mind with the truths of the dark enlightenment

From what I gathered on her doxxing within the first few days, she had two "girlfriends" and one boyfriend. Might have done it to virtue signal.

Women love getting attention. I sent her a tweet about it, as she secretly likes the attention as she not only mentioned Sup Forums on her IG, but didn't set anything to private.

Just needs to make a utub channel. Rant about sjw shit while teasing her suspiciously rightwing fans

So like otherwomen jumping onto the bandwaggon like Lauren Southern and co.

I just want to make love to her throat

she's warming up to us

Good luck with that because that dumb cunt just showed a nigger on her profile

she is a weed and cig smoking degenerate, big time

It's true, but don't spoil her too much with it, it goes against the principles of proper game.

Probably going through a bi phrase

These lefty chicks always do that shit because they think its cool

Itd be hot if she did the ear sucking asmr. Like that real slurping sound with her mouth

Just makes it more funny

>cucked by a nigger again
fuck my life senpai

"FUCK ME, DADDY"

-ANTIFAfu

Not really when you already know the punchline

Maybe shes just virtue signalling. "Look black friend" etc

Again, I'd like to see her drop her loser friends and stop being an antifa, she's clealry doing it because of peer pressure.

Remember when Zyklon Ben hated Sup Forums? Now he casually references Sup Forums in the occasional comic.

Seeing CWC become a normal person would probably be harder than supporting Trump/playing a role in getting him elected.

She is so Tsundere for us.

You guys really dont get fringe right humour

Go to her house and slip a printed smug Pepe under her door.

>turning CWC into a functioning human

how would you go about doing that?

also a drinker and does something called 'resin' which i dont know what that is

You really can't convince Antifa that user

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HOLY FUCK
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA
A FUCKING APE NIGGER
Sup Forums BTFO YET AGAIN
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHA

claiming my leftyfu

WHAT'S HER NAME

i hope so
we should redpill her to the dark side

Her tweets are clearly low IQ why bother?

I would marry that woman if it weren't
for all the communism.

Brilliant idea, seconded.

Could you be one of those ever-elusive "mexican intellectuals"?

Wow it's over an hour away for 99.9% of us too!

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HOLY FUCK
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA
A FUCKING LEAF
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHA

You shop redo the white outline you see where the hat hits that stupid fuckers head.

WHY DO NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING

Only way to do it would be getting /fit/ and Bodybuildingforums to try to aid him, and get him /fit/. Main issue he has is autism, narcissism/huge ego, and manchild. It might be next to impossible to get him to sell his toys he still has, but I'm, sure some might have some value to them (/toy/ could know).

She's not even antifa. She's probably some girl who's bending to peer pressure to fit in with her loser friends. Granted, (((university))) didn't help

>burger

Literature on antifa confirms they are easy to flip to nazis. Nazis and antifa are similar been this way for hundreds of years now.

>twitter.com/Deus_Inimicus/status/828935946171199488

best one

>redpill
bogpill*

When's she gonna get culturally enriched?

It had to be one particularly subhumanic-looking nigger as well.

read nietszche

fuck off nigga I'm not lyin, not like it matters though, unless we know the campus she goes to

How much white guilt does she have, to touch that thing?

Which is why I guarantee you to stay the fuck away from those bitches

Lord knows what the fuck she shagged to be under that branch

yo she grew her hair back long....

she listened guys. Red pill complete.

What the fuck happened?

This is why real women are failing. attractive girls like her are, well, like her. You've seen her twitter, no man could put up with that. And some women are even worse. The majority of white women are acting like this and worse. They better watch out because men will move on to tranny's, sex robots, and virtual reality. Men will say fuck these bitches, and the demand will be down for them. They better get their act together fast!

Hey don't knock her guys.

Drugs are expensive.

Also checked and keked

August "Cry about doxx, secretly want cocks" West

meme magic is actually real wtf

Maybe we can brainwash her to become a housewife and adopt swedish kids.

kek

She's hot

Picture please.

>being cucked by a woman

Ouch

Females always play the bi game all the time.

They are either full blown lesbian or straight and frustrated. Everything else is a fetish. it's like some of you freaks who get way into traps etc.

She also has herpes

If shes a coalburner shes trash tbf

We need proofs, no way she's getting redpilled this fast.

toll = paid

Lesbians dont want you to know they can be turned. Lots of experience on this

FUCK

>August "Start a coalburner, end up a Sup Forumsburner" West

That was from before the protest I think.

She can only ever achieve useful ally status though.

Oh fuck, I live in Portland, Maine. What should I do?

There are only so many campuses in Portland, Maine, you'd be able to narrow it down. What is your plan, user?