What will women be in 100 years Sup Forums?

What will women be in 100 years Sup Forums?

AI.

black

vapid holes full of amed cum

great again

Old

Harder
Better
Faster
Stronger

If enough time has passed hopefully useful again.

Replaced by fuckdolls with reproductive organs

irrelevant

fat

extinct

100 years older (if not dead)

These bitches look dirty and worn-out

Who cares? We're on the verge of affordable sex robots that'll make them obsolete in ten years.

>women in 100 years

Not if science has anything to say about it. Women were a mistake.

Extinct.

By then men will have perfected the artificial uterus for reproduction and sexbots for sex, making it possible to do away with yet another class of humanity that's outlived its usefulness to civilization, as will have been done to the shitskins decades previously.

They'll have bigger tits

>being queer

Are you fucking kidding me with this tab? Why wouldn't you play the chords and accent the melody?

The way that traps are getting more and more popular, we won't need women anymore.

Muslim.

Funny. If Islam manages to destroy civilization, women will become necessary again, much like horses will.

If science continues to progress, women will become obsolete, and go extinct.

fpbp

i doubt that will happen. not enough negroes in america.

i do wonder though if we will get a large amount of immigrants from africa in the future due to the birth rates over there.

hopefully trump nationalism will have taken complete hold by then and legal immigration will be greatly restricted.

Back at the feet of men.

I don't really think women have changed much over time, but society certainly has in response to women.

and we know women today can get fucked on demand with a smartphone app.

so using that as a benchmark, I'm assuming in 100 years time they will simply go to chad-mart, find the one with the biggest dick, and swipe their credit card to pay for the service of having chad replicated and his brain programmed to suit the customer exactly.

obviously all non-chads would be hooked up in huge, matrix style bio farms to provide raw materials for the synthesization of chad bots.

genocided off for artificial wombs while all white men have genocided off every other race and then proceed to become cyborg anime girls.

>underrated post

I feel sorry for future generations

>tfw no AI gf

Are you supposed to put semen in there?

OP, can you stop talking about women? You pimple faced motherfucker

Talk about little girls instead.

he said 100 years from now, user

>being communist

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*