Daily reminder if you're biologically a female and white, you need to get off the internet and go make white babies...

Daily reminder if you're biologically a female and white, you need to get off the internet and go make white babies. We're going to need recruits for the race war.

>Female
>White
Do you know where you are?

>he thinks women are on Sup Forums

But I really want to pursue my career in [meme]ology until my cats no longer satisfy me and and I kill myself!

>complete permavirgin

its not that your post is wrong. its just so damn cringe. why are so many Sup Forumsacks autistic?

Get off the internet and go make babies? But the guys who's babies I wanna have are on the internet..

ya never know. On the internet, no one knows who you are.

>tfw castizo and have 4 kids with my white wife

>Telling white women to get away from the only information source that isn't controlled by the mainstream that wants to erase our people from existence

>tfw Sup Forums should have a dedicated /DatingGeneral/ thread/site

>tfw things that havent happened

Biologically white female here

Currently dating a black man, you white boys don't stand a chance. Just give up and go back to lubing up your dick with your tears and trying to put it in to your own asshole sad virgin.

Oh no...

t. cuckold

But I'm ugly

who care, find an ugly white man and give your race more babies. We'll need cannon fodder anyway.

You gotta talk to the man. He wants to wait until we're 30

Just lower your standards or become a butterface. Either way get a white guy to plant his seed in you.

I used to not want children as back then I was influenced by (((them))) but now I see it my duty for the white race to have as many children as possible

I have mixed kids so is that ok?

you should be ashamed of yourself

5-8 if you can afford it. Make sure when they reach the age of 16-18 redpill them hard. Redpill them into having more babies and soon enough you have a huge famiree tree.
do it for das fuher

>thinks we need more whites rather than fewer shitskins

Subhumans by definition will always have ridiculous birthrates. They need to be culled; we can't just try to outnigger the nigger--that's the one thing they can beat us at.

redpills must be started when they first reach adolescence. When they're still loyal to the parents and haven't been grabbed by (((them))) yet

basically like the rabbit culls in the country and pigeon culls at trainstations, only they can speak

I was young chill out dude

"speak," but yeah.

one day my gf was ignoring me and sitting on her phone all day and i poked over and she was on Sup Forums
threw me through a loop i'll tell you

Small redpills would be ideal at around elementary school but the harder ones around puberty or a bit before

What would be better to keep my child redpilled so (((they))) don't get to them?

>public or private school
>how sheltered do I keep them
>how sheltered they should be
>what age to teach them to shoot

private school obviously.

Keep them sheltered from non-whites until around 10 I'd say. Honestly most real redpilling and showing how the world really is should start around 10 in my opinion.

As for shooting, it's different for each. I'd say get the nerf guns from the start, but make it very obvious when you go out to shoot on your own. Eventually they will want to join you because kids are like that. Us that to teach them some trigger discipline and what not with the nerf guns. When they prove they can handle the nerf guns "safely" get 'em a BB gun like a red ryder or something. Once you feel they respect guns with that get them a 22 like a Ruger 10/22 or something for Christmas or a Birthday. But as for age, there's 5 year old competition shooters out there, it's really about what's right for the individual kid since each is different

try to get them to go asian

I will keep this advice in mind

again, this is just my opinions. I hold no accountability if your kids get fucked up because of this

Absolutely disgusting mistake.

What if I don't want children. Why have them grow up in a shitskin society were every man is sucking Mohammed dick.
No thanks.

What if I'm female but not biologically?

>implying

Then take a nigger out of the game?

Or get someone else to have your kids and raise them.

Im a white male im workin on it friendo

>t.defeatist cuck.

Reality is not relative. Youre still a man. Faggot.

>this

Either impregnate as many white women as possible or go full Dylan Roof. Either way, it's a win win or us

Daily reminder that if you're biologically a male and white, you need to get off the internet and go impregnate as many nonwhite women as possible. We need to dilute the dark hordes as much as we can.

That's not called "female", that's being a girl (male)

Where you at, if you're a white woman I'll knock you up, probably even marry you if that's something you want

They will join the niggers because they will look more black than white

Honey, I brought a turkey baster since you won't even step away from the computer, can you take one moment out of your day to wank into this cup?

remember
for every 9 months a black woman is impregnated with a white babby, that's 9 months she cant be impregnated by another nig

It doesnt work like that
They dilute our blood and the offspring breeds with more niggers and taints our white blood.
DO NOT BREED THE NIGGRESS

You are not Chloe.

If you are, you'll prove it.

I'm engaged but it's to an Asian
Is this cool or not

you gonna pay for it?

My husband and I are planning on having at least 10 strong sons. Shame that I'm half Korean, though.

>Keep them sheltered from non-whites until around 10 I'd say

I disagree. I had a good opinion about black people untiI started meeting them in real life - I went to an asian and white school.

I heard John Derbyshire had a problem with his daughter hanging out with blacks at one point, but in their most recent family photo, she has a white boyfriend, I guess reality ensues.

If you want your children To See, you can't keep them cloister up in an all white school. Certainly, enroll them in a mostly white school, or even mostly asian school, because urban youths are dangerous, but the kids won't believe it till they see it in person. Much like the flu shot, you need careful, control exposure.

You will never be able to just "kill all nonwhites." You will never be able to guarantee that white birthrates keep up with nonwhite ones. The only option is to dilute them; say 10% every generation, until they're all 99% white.

still very obviously mixed race garbage. Might not get fully accepted by that darkest of the darkies, but will be accepted by the darkies none the less.

Either way, there's not enough of us, and there's not enough time to use this tactic

so they will be having kids anyways might as well make them less subhuman.

Shes pretty fuckin hot m8 i'd hit it no questions.

I date a half dutch half peruvian qt.

good church girl, but she basically cried when I told her I want my kids to be white lmao

She then pointed to all of her sisters who had kids with white guys, and yeah they actually turned out white, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I just want my kids to look like my ya know?

fuck.

Every white woman still needs a white man to make racially pure babies

If you're resorting to lesser races it clearly means you lack the ability to get a white girl

where is this?

From a young age, children should be taken on a field trip to the bus, broad daylight (and if you are a woman, please bring husband), keep a hold of them and keep them well away from the urban youths begging for money, but let them see.

Bring them to Walmart. Bring them to KFC. Let them observe.

Spain
(this is the same guy)

Who says you can't knock up several nonwhites before settling down with a white girl?

>Daily reminder if you're biologically a female and white, you need to get off the internet and go make white babies. We're going to need recruits for the race war.
This explains why she spends so much time fucking Chad

>when your 6 year old son is already so lethal he's decked your husband by diving into the back of his legs while play fighting

he will kill many muslims in the Liberation of Europe Neo-Crusades

I agree. However, never marry a dark skin. Always settle down with a White/Mediterranean woman.

At least pathetic fags like this wont breed their cuck genes into the future

Do this outside of white nations. Repeat and the whole world will eventually be white.