"They killed the baby by stomping on it with heavy boots. Then they burned the house,"

In today's episode of Sup Forums will defend this, I feature the Rohingya people of Burma.

baka.com.au/world/united-nations-reports-horrors-inflicted-on-rohingya-in-myanmars-rakhine-state-20170204-gu5po5.html

New U.N. report states they are being treated brutally. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/263051/dalai-lama-muslim-refugees-cannot-be-allowed-turn-daniel-greenfield
archive.is/npOiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rohingya
>people
>of Burma
They are only one of these things.
They are worthless trash and deserve death.
Muslims aren't people.

bump

Good.

Fuck mudslimes.

>baka.com.au

shaking my head

I really honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about this shit.

>baka
The link didn't work, help.

This.
I hope none of the Buddhists hurt their ankles while stomping out the trash.

>muslims are so peaceful and innocent even the typically completely non-violent and tolerant buddhists see no way to deal with you except to exterminate you because once you become a majority you'll try to kill them like you did in north india

frontpagemag.com/point/263051/dalai-lama-muslim-refugees-cannot-be-allowed-turn-daniel-greenfield

>muslims dindu nuffin
>buddhists are peaceful and only resort to genocide if a people are totally hostile to peace and the earth itself
>yet buddhists actually want to kill every last muslim for their treason in the mughal era

Really makes you think

Reminder these "peaceful" muslims tried to genocide the buddhists during ww2 when the english gave them weapons to fight the japs during ww2. Their ancestors chose their fate, and the buddhists will forever remember what they tried to do when given the chance.

Oh ffs
archive.is/npOiw

>Muslims
>people
Buddhists don't belive a baby has a soul until 1 year old, they are doing the universe a favor this way

You ever wonder what the hell muslims did that was so bad it finally pushed a predominantly Buddhist nation to slaughter them with no mercy? Even monks who won't even hurt bugs. Let that sink in. Muslims can drive Buddhists to murder.

That's very sad. It's also what the muslims do to non muslims whenever given the chance. All sad things.

Pretty fucking hard to committ Treason against Buddhism what where the muslims doing to warrant such a reaction from fucking buddhists in the Mughal Era.

niggers are already brutally murdering white people in our own countries. who the fuck cares about their problems

I wonder why the population is highest near the border of Muslim-majority Bangladesh

it's almost like these are Muslim migrants

I read the background and basically Muslims were put into Burma and slowly grew into a majority and started to commit crime against women and attacking monks. One event enraged the entire community and thus they began their purge.

>stuff happening outside the U.S.

literally who cares

REMOVE MUDSLIME, BURMA FOR BURMESE PEOPLE

BUDDHA NOT ALLAH OK?

I hope they suffered and went to hell

@111784186

doesnt even warrant a (you).

Rare
a
r
e

In the early half of the 2nd millenium, islam was flooding into the near east and northern india. It was accelerated by the incursions of people like Tamurlan post-Mongol era before the invasion of the Turkic peoples.

As soon as the Muslims became a non-minority in the Punjab area, they declared a caliphate and attempted to conquer and enslave India and eventually cleanse it Turkey-style. The Mughals eventually collapsed because sandniggers can't leave well enough alone and they invaded everyone around them, resulting in their eventual dissassembly.

During the Mughal era, the Jizya was enforced, as well as the taking of your women to make them slaves in the harems of the overlords. Buddhists, being one of the smallest minorities that didn't have its own self-defence forces a la Sikhs in India, were primary recipients of the sandnigger attempts to make caliphate.

Then the same shit happened in a place called Bangladesh, except it's now given to muslims like Kosovo. Don't worry goy, it's just a little piece of your land they need. Now Bangaladesh is used as the place Muslims swarm into now predominantly Buddhist countries from, expecting the people to forget what sandnigger followers did to them

Buddhists do not forget the crimes Islam committed against them, and likely never will.

So the Left are getting mad at Buddhists now ?

Muslims in western world! Guess who's next

newfag pls go

Friendly reminder that most of our refugees come from Burma.