"""kiwi"""

>"""kiwi"""
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/4550-Southern-Pkwy-Louisville-KY-40214/73609599_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/1923-Crossgate-Ln-Crossgate-KY-40222/73462868_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/340-Masterson-Station-Dr-Lexington-KY-40511/77580242_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks Australian to me

Please nuke us

I imagine a normal US style diner would be exotic in that place.

Please tell me that's somewhere in China.
This isn't funny anymore.

Pic related, photo of the bus I'm on right now. Count the """kiwis""".

Slanty Jews at it again!

kiwiland is pretty much a chink colony at this point

Pictured: Young Kiwi landlord

> building up assets that can produce a passive income enough for you to live off doing what you love in live
> able to sell them down & pass them on to your children

Man's got the right idea, he must've read Rich dad, Poor dad.

Ugh, The problem i have with this countey is the amount of liberals, cucks and maori.

Had a teenage maori kid break into my house and take stuff but got caught the day after because he left his bag behind

>Also one of my teachers is a fucking kike

>Young Kiwi

I'm so sorry, Australia.

looks Canadian to me

it look like someone photoshopped him infront of some houses

I don't really get it, why are aussies upset over yellow people? aren't they the 'good ones'.

Question: How the fuck do you guys have more liberal gun laws than us, when you've got violent Maori's and our Abos are contained to a few areas while they sedate themselves with drugs and alcohol?

This is a pretty based landlord. I don't have as many but I approve.

>the amount of liberals, cucks and maori
This, I moved to Christchurch 5 years ago from Hawkes bay, used to be amazed at how white it was, now it's full of philpinos taking all the bottem ladder jobs and zipperheads taking all the top of the ladder jobs and the houses.
No longer white, now it looks like how Auckland looked 5 years ago.

>Why are people upset over mass immigration
?
Are you new?
It's not about crime rates, it's about the fact that our unique culture is now china2.0

China2.0 is an improvement to your culture though and stimulating your economy.

>4 beds 4 baths 3,165 sqft
>$299,900

>Grand, Elegant, Updated Historic Home w/ Separate, Rear (679 Sq. Ft NOT Incl in Listing Sq Ft Total) Carriage House on, Huge private Dbl Width lot - w/ spacious side yard - on Beautiful Southern Pkwy. Covered porch w/ Relaxing porch swing enters onto Large Rooms w/ Hardwood Floors. Bright, spacious Living Room w/ Built-In-Bookshelves to either side of Cozy Fireplace, opens between Columns to Dining Room, which flows thru French Doors to covered Rear deck w/ Ceiling fan. Gourmet Kitchen w/ Stainless Appliances, Tiled Floors & Counter-Tops. 2nd Flr Laundry & Covered Rear Balcony. Master Bath w/ Granite Dual-Basin Vanity & large jet tub. Finished Bsmt w/ Family Room, Bar Area, as well as Office space. Zoned Heating & Cooling w/ 2 Separate HVAC for Main House + Sep HVAC for Carriage House. Elaborate, Multi-Level Rear Deck w/ Covered Gazebo, Above-Ground POOL & Fish-Pond. Ample Parking w/ Arched, Electric Gate & Turn-Around area

zillow.com/homedetails/4550-Southern-Pkwy-Louisville-KY-40214/73609599_zpid/

Our population has doubled in 20 years while maintaining a steady 1.9 birth rate.

How do you not see the problem here? Are you Jewish or something?

>$275,000
>4 beds 3 baths 3,056 sqft

>'LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION'' 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath 2-story within walking distance of Holiday Manor shops and restaurants. This home features hardwood flooring throughout the upstairs and family room. Large eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, half bath and family room all on the first floor. Second floor has Master bedroom and 3 additional bedrooms, master bath and full bath. Finished family room and game room in the basement (Pool table will remain). Whole house generator so you will not be left in the dark. Large tastefully landscaped yard with patio and room to roam. Rear entry 2-car garage with abundance of off street parking.

zillow.com/homedetails/1923-Crossgate-Ln-Crossgate-KY-40222/73462868_zpid/

>3 beds 3 baths 2,254 sqft
>$181,500

>Desirable two story home with privacy fenced backyard and a covered front porch. Located close to neighborhood clubhouse and pool. Hardwood entry with open rail staircase to upper level. Formal dining room and eat in kitchen open to great room with fireplace and gas logs. Patio off great room with private back yard. Open loft area at top of stairs great for a sitting area or small family room. Huge master bedroom with on suite and two more bedrooms and a full bath. Seller offering a one year HSA Home Warranty. Call today for a showing!

zillow.com/homedetails/340-Masterson-Station-Dr-Lexington-KY-40511/77580242_zpid/

What are you doing?

Every fucking house without sauna is a fucking failed house. What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?

Kek that's the first place I visited when I arrived here, the Aucklander that hosted me had a weird look in her eyes when I asked "is this Auckland's Chinese borough ?"

Nz follows in americas path, but theres only one gun store i know of thats online and its expensive for anything lethal, also theres not much of a point to get a gun unless you just want to shoot it at a range

Pretty much the only guns you can carry around are hunting rifles assuming you're going hunting

More Asians isn't a bad thing to me is all.

I live in america, I understand ethnic groups destroying culture. (something that your ancestors already did) And you have it very easy with asians. Your population is increasing with valuable members of society, not welfare leaches.

If you can get a few houses under your control and rent them out you can pay for new houses mortgage with the rent income.

>vinyl windows
>inappropriate shutters
>hideously mangled interior
ew no

this one is nice
basement needs shag, though

meh