Is Hitler's Reputation Getting Better With Time?

I remember that even mentioning his name was a big no no. But now that he's been made a joke so much it has made him more humanized. I see more people speaking freely about him, his contributions and his leadership skills. I'm not a big fan of him personally though I can recognize his accomplishments, his ability to lead a nation and think we could learn from him; my Grand Father fought Nazis in Iraq, no bias here.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4&feature=share

Hitler did nothing wrong

i second this. Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler is even spammed non stop on 9gag, he's a normie celebrity now.

No. He was still publicly respected by many here until the 60s

Many people dont realize this. Hitler didnt become the "quintessentially evil" guy until the 60's / 70's

Stuff like hollywood movies turned him into the cartoon bad guy.

I respect why he tried taking over Europe. He was tired of his people getting fucked over.

I would say hitlers reputation is becoming less believable over time.

He didnt want to take over europe. Or anyone for that matter.
He wanted to push ethnic groups like the poles and russians out to make room for future german generations. He realized that in the future. an overcrowded small germany wouldnt last.

proof of this is what they actually did to occupied countries like France. which is, not much. they had a very lenient occupation. (remember they declared war on him, not the other way around)

Hitler didn't believe in imperialism. But he did tolerate it from allies.

Fuck you cunt I just spent my first 10 minutes on that website looking for anything non-normie tier.

Gas yourself.

When we were kids (2005ish) my friends and I were ironic Nazis. We even had our own "downlow heil" where we made a brushing motion where a breast pocket would be to make a mini Roman salute. We did it because it was edgy and no one would think we actually liked Hitler.

Now people unironically like Hitler.

Not sure how to feel about that.

you know so little about it, I'm really worried about US education

True. My grandpappy who fought in the European theatre (fighter/bomber) called Hitler "that rascal".

>I'm really worried about US education

Yeah because both of our education systems give us a totally unbiased and fair review of WW2......

>you know so little about it

care to elaborate? where am i wrong?

It will definitely improve over time.

There are already many major countries in which he is not viewed negatively

In Asia there is very little stigma around him.

Just look at how perception of Napoleon, who was once hated like Hitler, has totally changed over time

Someday there will be statues of Hitler in Germany.

When everyone they don't like is literally hitler, no one is.

He is washed by the fact that as the ultimate boogie man he go trough a way to become a powerful men.

Like am orc can be Shrek, Hitler is love, Hitler is life.

>Someday there will be statues of Hitler in Germany.
Germany won't survive a decade, so I doubt it

>care to elaborate? where am i wrong?
Hitler is literally Hitler and would sacrifice babies to the ruinous powers of the warp.

Polaks are good boys and dindu nuffin

It's not that his reputation is getting better, people are just moving on and viewing World War II and everything that came with it as a historical event rather than a current one. He'll be like Attila the Hun, a bloodthirsty monster but one that people joke about and nobody is going to give a fuck if he's admired or hated by certain people.

I second this, Napoleon in a past made some mistakes in a methods, but after at least 70 years his ideas had won.

Same here. When CoD World at War came out me and my buddies were obsessed with the game and WW2 in general. We soon started listening to Rammstein religiously and talking shit about the jews

Didn't they bomb a TV station so war erupted in 39

Trumps presidency will pave the way for another Hitler to rise. Right now anything having anything to do with nationalism or even bares any resemblance of fascism is seen as a huge red flag and makes everyone chimp out over it, like everyone is doing with Trump. But once Trump doesnt gas anyone or starts WW3 and turns out to be pretty good people wont freak out when they see nationalism or any other thing that is attributed to Hitler so later someone who does wanna gas the kikes race war now will actually be able to gain power without too much resistance since it wont be seen as taboo as it is today.

Hitler was a good goy. He dindu nuffin