DEAR WHITE PEOPLE

... no one cares that you are "offended" by Netflix's new show.

White people have humiliated and dehumanized black people and other minorities for two centuries. Acting innocent now won't save you.

>muh Netflix stocks
>muh cancel subscription

Netflix's annual revenue is 8 bn+. You think they care about your measly 10 bucks? Most of their income doesn't come from subscriptions. It comes from ad revenue.

So dear white people,

FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-has-announced-a-castlevania-tv-show-for-2017-1792131221
youtube.com/watch?v=ceq_yXh7JGo
primewire.ag/?tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obligatory.

>Watching Netflix
Find a better hobby leaf

>Netflix's annual revenue is 8 bn+. You think they care about your measly 10 bucks?
their debt is in the hundreds of billions

>... no one cares that you are "offended" by Netflix's new show
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have made this thread.

Naa man, I am into being offended now. It turns me on.

Netflix.

Netflix will care when everyone switches to Amazon Firestick.

1 time payment, any fucking show you please.

>two centuries

Nigger i'm less than 30...

Also, we don't care that you're offended that we made you slaves.

Stop trying to appropriate being offended.

#AllButthurtMatters

>A fuckin leaf

Enjoy getting raped by achmed, leaf.

>You think they care about your measly 10 bucks?

a single stone in a river does nothing, but ten thousand stones, that's a different story.

>I want 8 years of Trump, the thread.

Also sage.

>... no one cares that you are "offended" by Netflix's new show.

Then I guess Netflix won't mind white people unsubscribing to Netflix.

>a multibillion dollar company will definitely care when fat white altright losers unsubscribe from their service.

yeah keep exaggerating your importance in this world. The future is brown and whites a relic of the past.

>ad revenue
u wot m8?

You KEKS!
RE!
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(Cuck : )
Just stop. Nobody cares.
io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-has-announced-a-castlevania-tv-show-for-2017-1792131221

so people pay and STILL put up with ads?

Fuck nigs and fuck Nigflix

So the civil rights movement was about revenge after all.

Did you just put a fucking ":)"?

Obvious shill is obvious.

>shill do shill things
>hey guys remember this nostalgic thing
>totally not a shill because I said cuck

cuckity cuck cuck you obvious faggot cuck :)

>Netflix's annual revenue is 8 bn+. You think they care about your measly 10 bucks? Most of their income doesn't come from subscriptions. It comes from ad revenue.
>So dear white people,
>FUCK YOU

Ok?... Didn't stop me from cancelling my 4 device subscription though.

a castlevania show? give me a fucking break

Samefag.

Thanks ahmed.

White people gave blacks a better life than they ever would've had. Pls do some research on the life expectancy of black people before whites arrived in africa. They had no education, no healthcare, no infrastructure...

We made their lives so much better which is why they flocked to us even if we oppressed them, they still benefitted.

>dehumanized

I'm not white, but even I recognize that they were the first people on the planet to ban slavery. Blacks,Arabs, and Asians didn't even start doing until little less than 120 years ago.

In other words, fuck off

you are an idiot

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

see No they dont.
HULU does

Nice bait
Saw-gay goes in various fields

>Implying niggers are human

Wew lad

Fuck off leaf

Source, oh Bringer of Holy Quads?

A new castlevania show? That sounds great. I'll watch that while I have the cleaning lady ( she's black ) put a couple hours in downvoting the white show.. whatever it is. I'm not going to cancel my subscription. I like Netflix so chill ( bitch )

Dehumanize? How do you dehumanize a chimp?

youtube.com/watch?v=ceq_yXh7JGo

Can we agree leaves are just sub-human?

You all realize George Soros is the puppeteer of Netflix, right? Not even kidding. He bought a large portion of stock and has personally visited chair meetings.

If you're rich and looking to become richer, you do what soros says. Sad, but true. And everything he puts his hands on must force-feed content to viewers that supports his cultural goals, namely forced multi culturalism.

His actions are rooted in his theory of reflexivity. Look up social reflexivity and you'll know why he's doing what he does.

But he will not win.

stop having a chimpout on this board you dumb nigger leaf, how can you even talk when ur leader is KEKED to the top.

Calling regular people who are just tired of the virtue signalling bullshit the "alt-right." The Lugenpresse is going to make the alt-right into a mainstream powerhouse despite the best efforts of various alt right spokesautists.

White people ended slavery you dumb ape. Go fuck yourself. And if you're living in a majority white country based on white culture and institutions, and you prefer it over countries created by your own people, say thank you.

>pol in charge of spotting a viral marketing campaign

No ads. Netflix as some good stuff. I like watching movies when I'm not oppressing minorities.

That trailer made me so mad I cancelled my 100 subscriptions.

>Most of their income doesn't come from subscriptions. It comes from ad revenue.

>netflix
>ad revenue
u wot m8

so
if nobody cares about cancelled subscriptions
why do you care

sage

Niggers aren't human and thus can't be dehumanized.

>changes need to be made in white culture

You mean like stop giving undeserving blacks free shit? The only thing whites are guilty of is giving black people a life they'd never achieve on their own

Canadians really take their role on this board seriously

>HAY GUZY, WE WANT TO TAKE SHIT AWAY FROM YA
>PLS BE QUIET

And they think it's gonna work.

>we get to be racist cause you were racist to us
Are they children, that's the rational Hitler used against the Jews.

> nobody cares about your subs
> makes thread crying about it

Really gets my noggin' a joggin there, Leaf

What is a racist about telling white people not to make black faces on halloween?

Gonna release my new show next year "dear black people" and its gonna be about how hard it is to live near, talk to, think about or eat with a black person

Itll touch on topics like, how much shit they steal. why they keep ditching their kids etc

Leaf poster.

Irrelevant thread.

Kill yourself leaf nigger. You reek of Reddit.

Literally nothing wrong with it.

How the fuck can a streaming service be in hundreds of billions in debt?
That would be a large chunk of the United Kingdom national debt.

A fucking goddam worthless leaf

I'm glad you understand honky.

> It comes from ad revenue.

Ad revenue? What ad revenue? Hulu yeah has ad revenue, but Netflix to my knowledge never has. What they probably do is sell information of users viewing habits. Honestly, Canada get with the program.

Ad-Revenue? Does he even watch Netflix? Maybe he can't afford it with his inferior Canadian currency

>tfw you jewed netflix out their sub shekels for years by abusing their free month trial promotion

i've already done my part here

Fuck off, leaf.

Actually. If the stock falls far enough they will vote to oust (or penalize the bonus of) the current CEO.

The hilarious part is Soros is known for pumping and dumping. He'll get the stock pumped up and sell it all off crashing the company with no survivors. Idiots sold their soul and future for a few measly shekels

>leaf bait
guaranteed replies.

oh okay

Why are Leafs still shitposting so hard?

>tfw shit ton of upboats on my comment
also
>leaf

Dear Leaf,

No one likes your constant shitposting.

>White people have humiliated and dehumanized black people and other minorities for two centuries
By expecting them to work for their share? By expecting them to not rape? I don't get it, how?

This thread again...

We need to remove Toronto.

The leafs are getting dumber by the day. Not even an Aussie would post this shit.
Notice how all the minorities you take in are hell bent on destroying your nation.

you have to love the nigger mind. they're only around become white liberals protect them.

think they other minorities are their friends, they aren't

spics hate you
gooks hate you
every sentient race hates you

they just envy whites but actually hate you. sorry nog talk big but that shit is coming to an end and you'll know your place again

>team black guys
>photo full of white couples

wow you really showed me you dumb leaf

And thats why a white racist, indoctrinated by Trump's rherotric shot up a place of worship right?

If anything, white American immigrants are the greatest danger to Canadian society. They commit the greatest amount of violent crime in Canada.

If no one cared, you wouldn't be here.

So essentially, generalizing and discriminating against a huge ethnic group based on their skin color is OK, because some people of white color oppressed blacks centuries ago.

Honestly, I wish black racists the same fate their white counterparts deserve.

You are truly subhuman in double standards.

>ad revenue
Yeah, they're getting a fuckton of money from the millions upon millions of ads on... Oh wait, Netflix doesn't have ads on their shows.

Nice job, fucking leaf.

I dont understand why anyone uses Netflix?
primewire.ag/?tv
Free and better.

why do we care about this show again?
I get that it's racist or whatever, but racism funny

>It comes from ad revenue.

There are no ads on Netflix. They have no traditional advertising structure.

I know this is weak bait coming from the lame old leaf troll known as Obama Leaf, but at least you could try

>says minorities are destroying our Nation
>is in the same boat since about the same time period (post war)
>forgets that all US cities were built by immigrants
>has a lower percentage of whites than Canada
>posts pic of two white Antifa burning our flag.

what a fucking appalling racist you are

>>has a lower percentage of whites than Canada

You only have 35 million people in your whole shithole nation

We have more whites than you have people you dumb fucking cunt

And this is why everyone laughs at leaf tards.

You can't "dehumanize" something that isn't human.

Bump

Because everyone deserves a chance to laugh at the humiliated leaf

and yet team black guys is owned by white guys-- hope you like the new slavery-- white people sending their property out to make money for them on the field.

>MFW you forget about the sand nigger shooting like a week ago

When the vans roll up and you are gassed, don't say Sup Forums didn't warn you.

DAY OF THE RAKE
A
Y

O
F

T
H
E

R
A
K
E

It's true

Honestly Netflix fucking blows anyway. Selection is crap and there are free sites out there that have way more shit.

ps: fuck all of you dirty brown ppl