Hey goy im conservative just like you lmao SJWs amirite?

>Hey goy im conservative just like you lmao SJWs amirite?
youtube.com/watch?v=9eewlRdYxqE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bQPxeL7GgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's based in certain ways.

I will always take the opinion of shapiro than losers on pol.

>lol those SJWs amirite now let me tell you why Putin is evil and you need to stand with Israel, goy!

Good goy

What's his point ? Israel and the US both assassinate people/grab land/start wars. He even stated on a panel that Israel should assassinate Irans leader.

He's an Israel first guy and that's why he was against Trump. Fuck this faggot, he's only doing what he does to keep jewish interests american ones

Welcome to Katz hotel.

I'm Katz.

And now even faggot trump is shilling out
"Iran is the number one state sponsor of terrorism in the world."

huh, always thought russian shilling would be more subtle

Ben has his problems, the foremost being his insane ideological purity test which only he himself passes, but if you're going to claim shit he says is untrue because "russia investigated it" I'm just not buying it.

I can't see Putin ever being dumb enough to be caught with a smoking gun. No matter the crime there will always be a fall guy for Putin. "It wasn't me it was X and here's the proof we totally didn't manufacturer"

Putin's Russia is adversarial to the U.S, but it needn't come to open hostilities.

And Ben doesn't have proof to the latter.
He is just flinging shit that he doesn't actually know anything about to fit his bias.

Pol is so retarded that if a Jew had 100% the same beliefs as they did they would still call him a shill and side with the goy who has more culturally marxist ideas than the Jew.

Neocons are just as bad as the marxist SJWs.
They throw us into wars, get our people and 100s of thousands of people of the countries we attack killed, trillions down the drain and all of it just to suck Israel's dick.
They are the cause of the problems the SJWs are backing with their bullshit causing the refugee crisis in the first place.

>Basically, the alt-right is a group of thinkers who believe that Western civilization is inseparable from European ethnicity—which is racist, obviously. It’s people who believe that if Western civilization were to take in too many people of different colors and different ethnicities and different religions, then that would necessarily involve the interior collapse of Western civilization. As you may notice, this has nothing to do with the Constitution. It has nothing to do with the Declaration of Independence.

Just in this little bit from a recent interview I can pull out several major errors and lies.

He says it is obviously racist to believe western civilization is inseparable from European ethnicity. First, I'm not sure that is obviously racist. Secondly, Europeans created western civilization, currently maintain it, and ARE it. It's like saying you could separate Romans from Roman civilization.

He also seems to think the importation of other races isn't having a deleterious effect on western civilization when it is, empirically so in fact. He's just straight up lying and virtue signalling at this point.

He goes on to conflate the American Constitution with western civilization which is profoundly idiotic and is clear sophistry. Western civilization long predates the American Constitution. Oh, and the Declaration of Independence is an openly racist document as it refers to the natural quality of British men and calls the native American tribes savages.

Why does anyone here even like this hack?

I use to sorta like him but that shit about Syria
>Russia purposely bombing hospitals
Not only pure dogshit but hypocritical dogshit coming from a hardlined zionist kike.
Total cunt.
I listen to alot of people and don't just sperg out and scream "controlled opposition" everytime they say something I disagree with.
hell I can even handle some Alex Jones here and there but Shapman literally went out of his fucking way to bullshit and shill.
And its the kind of shilling that gets people killed by mass.

He's not "controlled opposition" or anything like that, he's just a jew with a bias towards jews. Not that that's much better

>He's not a faggot he is just a guy that sucks dicks

that's the spirit though

Nice video m8. I honestly don't understand why both liberals and neocons went full retard when Trump said the US is not so innocent. He is 100% right and is trying to keep us out of wars. He says the truth and everybody gets mad at him. It made liberals who attacked him look like total hypocrites. (((Ben))) is a little annoying troll kike who should not be trusted.

This

evil looking child
probably beats people in a dungeon or something

THanks senpai
im mostly worried about Trump on Iran was thinking about making a video on that too but maybe tomorrow.
Its better to have people holding his feet to the fire.
That shit about "iran is the number one state sponsor of terrorism in the world" is as bad as Shapiro saying Russia "purposely bombed hospitals in Syria".

youtube.com/watch?v=6bQPxeL7GgM

Song if anyone wants it. Funny, I just listened to this earlier today

Can we all send him this video?
I wanna hear him try to refute it on his podcast

You know Im getting kind of tired of seeing these bog assholes popping up everywhere. Who the fuck are they and why do I care?

Just tagged him in it on twitter but obviously would only see it if a fuck ton of people did it.

Here's a quick rundown
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Could have just said "bullshit meme."

>He's an Israel first guy and that's why he was against Trump
Trump loves Israel.

also, looking for a get >111787777

I mean

Night, niggas!

Why you on pol then

>Ben Shapiro spews a bunch of "Bush did 9/11" -tier conspiracy theories about Russia and Putin.
>Video accuses him of being a part of the jewish elite that wants to kill all white people.

In other words, just a regular Sup Forums thread.

Nobody implied he wants to kill all white people but to call him anything except a zionist kike is ridiculous