APOLOGIZE

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2017/02/08/could-woman-first-arizonan-deported-because-trump-orders/97637928/

Other urls found in this thread:

opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/reyna-montoya
12news.com/mb/news/photos-protesters-block-deportation-van-at-ice-phoenix-headquarters/405223487?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=589bff8804d30114ba4986e4&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526579/Mother-deported-separating-two-year-old-daughter-British-husband-nine-years-doesn-t-earn-enough.html
google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/american-grandad-deported-uk-after-7264500.amp
northamptonchron.co.uk/news/home-office-threat-to-deport-us-citizen-will-rip-family-apart-1-5434043
joemygod.com/2015/10/03/australia-american-anti-abortion-activist-troy-newman-deported-over-fears-hed-incite-violence/
businessinsider.com.au/the-australian-border-force-has-deported-the-co-founder-of-tech-startup-disrupt-2016-3
google.com/amp/s/sec.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/us-war-resister-deported-from-canada-arrested-at-border/article4556198/?service=amp
atlantic.ctvnews.ca/mobile/american-citizen-living-in-n-s-told-to-leave-canada-over-5-fee-1.2760527
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so

Why? Besides illegal immigration what other crime did she commit?

sorry I'm too busy being a proud arizonan

She was convicted of felony identity theft 8 years ago. Obama decided as long as she was a good girl and dindu nuffin else she could stay though.

One crime is all it takes

>Came here illegally
>Thinks it's unethical to send her back
kek Oh liberals, you're so fucking dumb.

Hopefully

i l l e g a l

How many crimes should someone commit to be kicked out? Not saying all of them would commit more. But what number is enough for you?

Besides murdering that small child, what crime did he commit?

He raped it too but I mean, that's kinda not as a big of deal, since he did it AFTER he killed it. Just let it go. Why do you have to be so petty? Jeez. She probably wanted to be killed and raped. Fucking racist bigot.

>Arizonan
You mean Mexican

She had several additional years to get her paperwork in order in the US. She has legal US resident family members. It's her own damm fault.

GET
O U T

Best timeline

Hopefully the first of millions, Shadilay brothers

Illegal immigration is a crime. You get two years in prison for being an illegal immigrant in Mexico.

Woah

Sup Forums freaks me out sometimes
I don't agree with a lot of the shit that is said here, but I freely admit that a lot of the shit said here surprises me later.

>Could this woman be the first Arizonan deported because of Trump's orders?

The first of many we can only hope.

king nigger isn't here to protect you anymore now you have to go back

>Transborder studies

bye felicia

Well no, because she isn't Arizonan in the first place.

The
>art for children and youth + Soros
is what freaks me most.
Lots of the pizzagate shit is whoopdoop Da Vinci Code tier connect the dots, but the dots keep popping up.

Lots of procurers, more than 400 arrested in California last week.

>Transborder

Is that Spurdo for "Transporter"?

is she a transborder collie now? fucking tumblr, i swear

She can continue her transborder studies in Mexico. I'm sure it will go well.

opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/reyna-montoya

>Arizonian

You mean Mexican

I never doubted Trump so I have nothing to apologize for.

>I'm looking for a transborder

>Arizonan

No

cant she do that shit in mexico?

gtfo

so msm and libshits will push the croc tears for every of the 8 million? lol

MORE IMPORTANTLY

how the fuck did Hopewell up their game?

you have no idea.

ive been on pizzagate since october and its caused a lot of missed sleep from research and general mind fuckery. deepest rabbit hole ive ever encountered in ~30 yrs of life

>Transborder Studies

Apologize? Sorry this didnt happen sooner, sweetie

>illegal immigrant
>arizonan
>imblyign

>Transborder
Is it my identity now? Can I literally become the border dividing Mexico and US?

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

So she stole someone elsed identity and exploited it at someone elses expense and her gain?

Fuck thieves.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>Transborder Studies

what a wonderful career path.

Lets make it happen

I'm sorry we didn't start deporting sooner.

-t. Arizonan

She can go be a Transborderologist in TJ or Juarez. I heard its nice in those places.

>successfully fought her father's deportation.

>he only robbed the store, he didn't rape the clerk!

>Rule nubber one, neber oben the backage.

How is this bitch related to the OP?

>break the law
>consequences
Why is this so difficult to understand?

notice how it doesn't say which school, lol

No no, it's a valid question in this case because Trump said he was going to start deporting illegal aliens who were also convicted of other crimes.

I choked when I read that, swear to kek

Identity theft. RTFA

why didn't you guys go after the bitch that bragged about being undocumented on fb?

Okay but besides that what else did she do? Nothing.

>transborder studies

Why are mestizos so unbelievably fucking ugly? It creeps me out. They are right out of an H. P. Lovecraft story. I can't believe anyone would want people who look so obviously subhuman in their country.

lmao

leaf posters are getting better lately

Happening: they tried blocking the deportation van

12news.com/mb/news/photos-protesters-block-deportation-van-at-ice-phoenix-headquarters/405223487?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=589bff8804d30114ba4986e4&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

This calls for a celebration!

so this transborder bitch is in the van?

Left wing degenerates

Complete defeat. Even these guys won't dare to meddle with federal agents in performance of their duties. General Sessions will bring the dogs and hoses out of storage!

No the transborder bitch is leading these efforts to.block the van carrying the illegal immigrant identity thief woman

They're doing it right now as we speak

no, just related through her
>transborder
identity
she probably had something to do with organizing the protest
the protest signs are professionally printed

Illegal immigration is a crime for a reason. If it wasn't important, people wouldn't be making a big deal about this.
Rule of law is the most important thing nations have, and when you don't apply rule of law, you set a dangerous precedent where law, and the nation by association, is no longer respected.

Illegal immigration isn't a matter of being able or unable to accept an immigrant. It's a matter of respect for a nation's laws and customs, which are as critical as the population itself.

She's breaking our laws - she apologizes first! Then you!

This.

If I go illegally live in Italy without papers, I don't get to magically call myself Italian.

Paid protestors?

most likely, signs provided and paid organizers at the least

It's amazing though that there are people who can protest this.

When Americans are deported from Britain after getting caught with expired visas, or Australia/Canada/France...who the hell protests for our people? I'm sure our citizens have valid reasons for living there - maybe they're trying to find a better life just like this woman. Only in America can illegal immigrants claim "I'm an illegal!!! Muh rights!" - fuck your "rights" GTFO

arrest when?

LOL I don't know her so I don't care

Oh great. A fag shouting. Clearly a paid protest

>transborder studies

Illegal spics are not Americans

YOU HAVE TO GO BACk

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526579/Mother-deported-separating-two-year-old-daughter-British-husband-nine-years-doesn-t-earn-enough.html

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/american-grandad-deported-uk-after-7264500.amp

northamptonchron.co.uk/news/home-office-threat-to-deport-us-citizen-will-rip-family-apart-1-5434043

joemygod.com/2015/10/03/australia-american-anti-abortion-activist-troy-newman-deported-over-fears-hed-incite-violence/

businessinsider.com.au/the-australian-border-force-has-deported-the-co-founder-of-tech-startup-disrupt-2016-3

google.com/amp/s/sec.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/us-war-resister-deported-from-canada-arrested-at-border/article4556198/?service=amp

atlantic.ctvnews.ca/mobile/american-citizen-living-in-n-s-told-to-leave-canada-over-5-fee-1.2760527

Where are the protests?

>trans border collie

OUT OUT OUT

Trump delivers proud Mexican home. What a big guy.

Would like to see a total on how much in social services and gibs she stole.

>illegal immigrant
>arizonan

ummm how can you be native to a state if you're not even a citizen
think they meant to say the first mexican to be deported

Too busy watching Hopewells game wining shot to care.

>orders given weeks ago
>just now seeing the first deported
I hope not

none.

You commit a crime by simply being here and profiting from our society without contributing.

Theft is a crime

>I identify as barbed wire kin
>My pronouns are Scritch/Scratch/Slice

my name is reyna montoya.... you deported my father... prepare to die