"Nevertheless, She Persisted"

Admit it Sup Forums

You silenced her because she has a vagina and you've never touched one.

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/02/nevertheless-she-persisted-and-the-age-of-the-weaponized-meme/516012/

I DON'T WANT STDS AND HAVING SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS DEGENERATE!

No she is batshit insane and needed to be silenced

0.5 beads have been deposited into your wigwam.

She literally wouldn't shut the fuck up

>"Nevertheless, She Persisted"
That's because she is a fierce warrior of the Fugawi tribe, you fucking shitlords

Be careful with firewater

Big firewater make heap trouble

>i should be the new face of the democratic party

t. woman that sold out her principles to curry favor with the woman who crashed her party with no survivors

>nevertheless, she persisted
Unbelievable, this is absolutely terrible because it's defined by context.

>Hillary told Warren there's no way she could fit an entire grapefruit into Bill's asshole
>nevertheless, she persisted

>That feel when you have touched many vaginas and realized how vapid and unfulfilling the things supporting them are

You have to touch a vagina to k ow how worthless it really is.

She's a screeching harpy, just like Pelosi and Clinton and Waters. She contributes nothing yet continually demands attention. She is one of the hollow rat people. All I hear when she talks is this sort of hellish caterwauling.

I've put my dick in around 150 different vaginas. Which is around 9 a year.

Attacking a colleague = she persisted

when is it going to be okay to roping journalist scum?

none if this would be a problem if they just did their damn job

useless old white bitch who pretended to be an indian to advance her political career yells at the sky like lunatic and is told to stop being a retard

> Traditionalist men and women attempted to explain to the shrieking harpy that fucking everything that moves and dying alone as a cat lady would be bad for her, the economy, and the country as a whole, desperate to head off the inevitable national crisis...
> nevertheless, she persisted.

I hope they run her in 2020 and the democrats go full social justice just to lose even more states like Maine, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Nevada and lose even more congressional seats in 2018.

I hope they're that stupid.

The rat people have no dignity or code. No morality whatsoever, no integrity. This heinous medusa was invoking MLK and CSK in a desperate bid to keep her pedo-rat friends from getting the rod up the ass they rightfully deserve. To me, she doesn't have a vagina, she has horns fangs batwings, cloven hooves and a face that looks like bean salad.

The top picks for DNC head are a black muslim and a hispanic labor secretary, they've gone full retard.

At this rate they'll have Tulsi Gabbard and Jim Webb switching sides.

They are. They have learned absolutely nothing from their loss.

A dusty one...

Actually I have. And she was legitimately 1/16th native American. Her 1/4th grandma worked with a local native cultural center.

(Tho I also have and will continue to vote for Senator Warren.)

It is good to see that the Republicans have stopped pretending they care about women.

Reminds me of the indian from "The Outlaw Josey Wales"

"She endeavored to persevere"

Fuck off and go back to twitter.

God damn I hope the dems give her the 2020 nomination.

It would be too perfect.

Kek