FUCKING HAPPENING GET IN HERE

DEPORTATION VAN IS BEING BLOCKED WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS INSIDE BY PROTESTERS DEMANDING THEIR FREEDOM.

abc15.com/stream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iFRKTeSqbU
youtube.com/watch?v=wTfggxMnFdI&feature=youtu.be
12news.com/news/local/valley/protesters-block-van-from-deporting-mesa-mother/404420165
abc15.com/stream
youtube.com/watch?v=tf7IEVTDjng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why aren't these people being arrested for interfering with a deportation?

Man this livestream is boring.

Why arent they arresting the fags on the van?

>"and if we don't get it"
>"shut it down!"

SHUT IT DOWN

What in the actual fuck?

>mass arrest for obstruction of justice

>youtube.com/watch?v=7iFRKTeSqbU

just fucking drive the van through the sea of spics.

why are they just standing there?

checkd

soon they will be protesting from inside the van

GAS THEM ALL

RUBBER BULLETS pls

I love that video because it shows how niggers will cheer someone on for escaping justice and living to crime another day.

The last whimpers of the libtard agenda. So sweet the sound.

Fuck you white boys it's too late. Your cuck president can only bark orders. Only the dumb fucks follow them. America is full of free thinkers.

Get in the van!

This

God damn I fucking hope Trump sends in the fucking National Guard. That would absolutely make my fucking week.

R-r-r-run them over!!

Shouldn't you be building our wall Paco?

>BLOCKED WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Shoulda sent 3 vans.

Uses a train

Story is literally nothing

shut the fuck up bean, Here's hoping the chupacabra comes and kills all your goats and chickens.

Fucking kek.

The nose knows.

Hey Messicoons! The wall is being designed, I hope you guys pay up!

Shut what down?

7 arrested so far, more to come.

Hope they put the boot down hard.

>America is full of free thinkers

Hahaha yeah about those free thinkers.

Poor wetback doesn't want his own people back.

This is only the beginning. Now that Sessions is AG, Trump has the tools he needs to repeal DACA/DAPA and begin mass deportations.

With any luck we'll see mass arrests of illegal alien protesters such as these, speeding up the deportation rate further.

Hell yeah, and getting well paid for it too.

They're all possible going to get v&'d bc u know it's illegals protesting

Thank God

Found the original

Gas the protestors! Its time to get to work Right Wing Death Squads!

Your people are weak and disgusting to look at.

Your culture lacks even basic refinement or class.

You are a human cockroach and must be prevented from infesting my great nation any longer.

I hope the sicarios hang you from a bridge, pendejo.

>its actually a trap to bait out other illegals that will join the protests

it's like a bunch of wimmenz screech in response to some cholo fucker 40 year old housewife

Don't fucking stop with Mexicans! All illegal immigrants and undesirables! Deport the whole rotten lot.
We're gonna need a bigger train

Touche'

sounds like the crowd is made almost entirely of women.
god, their natural empathy is blinding them. these people are destroying the USA

This! Kek!

Power to the people lmao

Watching this shit hurts so bad i sometimes think its too late and that Trump may have been the dying breath of the white alpha male just to be replaced by these folks :(

Reminder that she was arrested in 2009 for Identity Theft.

Fuck this fat bean whale

Let them have their fun. They won't change anything and ICE agents are probably getting paid extra

how in the hell did they all know about it?

How big your dick tho? Lol mexishits got small ass dick mine bout 7 inches

>we're gonna need a bigger train

Kek Bless you, user.

The road seems clear

mexicans have done more for this country than white people ever did. cant wait to see them start picking berries and cleaning toilets. but hey, those illegals will be out right? lmao

What's that an acronym for?

I'd pick berries all fucking day knowing everyone in my country is here legally.

Impeachment draws closer ;)

Ya it's bad when we have liberal activist judges supporting shit like BLM and Muslim brotherhood. You could give me enough money to do that and sell out our citizens. Constitution needs to be followed not blurred for their twisting and repurposing because they don't get what they want.

What a fucking stupid comment.

Get the fuck out of my country, spic.

I think we need some helicopter rides for these snowflakes

youtube.com/watch?v=wTfggxMnFdI&feature=youtu.be

>tfw when playing death grips to their singing and it syncs up

Come to the country filthy spic.

Niggers and filthy natives like you get fed to the pigs where I am from.

you wouldnt do a damn thing you lazy pos

What? Vanned?

>mexicans != illegal immigrants

You twat. I hate mexicans too but let's not conflate the two.

12news.com/news/local/valley/protesters-block-van-from-deporting-mesa-mother/404420165

>white women defending some mud

every time

The snout leaves no doubt

Why aren't the cops arresting everyone blocking the truck and getting on their way? WTF are they waiting for? Is this a cuck sanctuary city?

who do you think builds your homes and roads? and cleans all your dirty shirt when your dirty white ass fucks it all up? Thats a mexican. You should be mad at the companies, not illegals

abc15.com/stream

Non Kikebook stream

I gave you your (you), Juan. fuck off with this weak name calling bait

Are you picking berries or cleaning toilets no your eating tacos and sitting on your Mexican ass at home that are tax dollars paid for kys

whites can do any jobs better
its time for you to go back

They did already. They're just standing on the sidewalk chanting now and the van went back into the headquarters. Maybe they're not going to transport till tomorrow now or something.

Cam guy just turned off, will let you guys know when it's back on

You better hope that Trump doesn't deport too many illegals. Like it or not, many small businesses rely on their cheap labor in order to keep afloat. Alot of businesses will have to either raise the prices of their products or cease operating.

TREASON!!!!!!! KILL THE TRAITORS REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

i pay for my way homeboy and probably do a lot better than you. i went to school and got a degree and everything. your the one trying to shut down freedom of speech. these illegals have a right to be here

Why would we care if businesses who employed illegals stopped operating? They're the problem.

Illegal=no right to be here. Our Constitution only applies to US citizens. I don't blame the ones coming for work and to contribute but that is not who's being deported. It ones with criminal history

This

say hello to your replacement

youtube.com/watch?v=tf7IEVTDjng

The beaners who are stealing our jobs thats who..

You dont think actual citizens wouldnt be building homes and doing road work? Youre stupid

Cleans my shirts? wtf? I clean my own shirts, faggot.I also mow my own lawn.

Fuck the illegals and fuck you

There was some study a few years ago showing cabbage pickers could be paid about $16 an hour simply by raising the price for each cabbage by 5 cents.

It's possible to pay our own citizens decent wages, but we'd have to do away with the labor surplus we currently suffer from.

There's also a bit of stupidity that goes on with people thinking those working lawns are making minimum wage or something. Often times those Mexicans working on people's lawns are making $13 an hour.

Who did all of that before you dirty taconiggers started invading? Oh wait, white people. Your people are a pestilence that's going to be removed.

>got a degree

what? off tax payer money?

Judging by your comments on here, your degree is worth jack shit.

Examine your speech. Illegal = not a citizen = no rights. Get out.

>impeachment
>upholding the law

Guess you didn't think it through...

>breaking news Trump's personal chopper has just been sporting landing with "you have to go back" spray painted on the side
For real though deportation choppers when?

Who is it user?

deport them too

>your
If you're illegal, you have to go back
plain and simple

>literally obstructing justice and wanting someone that broke the law to stay in their country

I just don't understand how these people don't get that these fucking illegals BROKE THE FUCKING LAW. They broke the law that has always been in place, it isn't something new Trump made up.

>abc15.com/stream

>Deport illegals who have arrest record
>illegals get arrested protesting deportation van
>Deport illegals who were arrested protesting
>Protests at deportation of protesters lead to arrests

I love this timeline, Senors

>where I am from

The trailer park?

Yep

Because of the sheer volume of them? I would bet that damn near every construction company and restaurant in California and the South uses illegals as cheap labor. Either those costs will be passed onto the consumer or businesses will have to shut down. The economic toll is probably something to consider.

ICE ICE BABY