This is one of the guys who wrote the new Dear White People show fyi

This is one of the guys who wrote the new Dear White People show fyi

>its just a satire!

You KEKS!
RE!
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(Cuck : )

>the show isn't written by self-hating cucks!

OP y u do dis?

Wow it's written by a self-hating neckbeard nu-male hipster big surprise here folks

FUCK MY COUNTRY FUCK MY RACE

>(((self-hating neckbeard nu-male hipster)))

y-yes, ikr.

he's definitely jewish tho. not white.

He's right. Fucking tired of white people having good things happen to them nowadays.

FUCK drumpf, FUCK Tom Brady, and most of all FUCK white people

>nowadays
we just need blacks to be happy and confident

Fuck white people

Nice nose

Go kill yourself cunt

I should. I'm white. I deserve to fucking die

Why don't you fuck off to a third world hellhole? Why live in a white country if you hate them so much?

8 years of Obama really spoiled you nigs. Say "fuck white people" all you want, it's not going to raise your IQ above 80 or stop tacos from being depoted.

I can never tell if people are actually taking bait or baiting me with their 4d fly fishing anymore.

>80-93% of niggers voted for shillary
>only 62-68% of spics voted for shillary

desu we should do something about the nigger problem before the illegal mexican problem.

The black man is taking over. You fucking pathetic little white boys are going to hand your women over to us when we make this country ours soon. Keep on lowering dem birthrates white boys. I can't wait for the day that the black man rules over the country that is rightfully ours. We should, you fucking crackers owe us for your crimes in the past

Do it now

DAS RITE

What a Total piece of shit

A world ruled by blacks is the black man's worst nightmare

See: Rhodesia, Liberia, etc

We dont care you take white traitor women. It only makes our ranks more resilient.

Found this on his website
>schmuck

you owe us white folks for crimes in the present

Committed anti-White racist writes for Netflix and GQ
Whadda shock

>Schmuck
>Modern Seinfeld writer
The echos reverberate through time and space

Just wondering...Do you guys really think I wasn't just baiting you here? How dumb really is Sup Forums?

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Black birthrates have been stagnant for the last 100 years, you've been at 12% and haven't grown.

As long as subhuman Christcucks don't ban abortion nigger population will never grow to a large enough number to do anything.

The nose.

It's just a coincidence that our fellow white people promote this anti white shows

>others

TRIGGERED

He's racist for neglecting the minority voters that voted for Donald Trump. It's possible that without them, Trump wouldn't have won.

Its always a numale. Always.

Netflix Customer Service

Your issue is: The show, "Dear White People" and Jack Moore.
I will not let this family subscribe any more if this show airs.
Believe me, I have many other peeps that will unsubscribe also.
Sup Forums and Anonymous are gearing up for a raid/dox/ddos concerning the 4/28 show..
Just letting you know.

You are now chatting with: Melina
Netflix Melina

I really appreciate your concerns about this and understand this TV show offends you. That is not our intent. We definitely hear your feedback and I'll be sure to submit it so our teams can see.

Netflix is putting this garbage out, meanwhile Japan is airing a pro imperialist show about an aryan loli in pre WWI Germany taking over europe.
Why are you people still watching western entertainment?

We're still going to take over

How dare he compare himself to Seinfeld. Seinfeld may have been a jew, but he was a funny jew. This is just a cuck.

I got the feeling you were. Just playing along to practice for the next brigade

>that face
(((EVERY TIME)))

OP Idea: Point out that a FUCKING WHITE MALE is writing this show that's supposed to be empowering to KANGZ. Watch the triggering.

You're not white, kike

>comedian
>mfw

>"screw white people!"
>votes for a white person

Looks like a queer, big surprise.