Can transgender people be redpilled?

Can transgender people be redpilled?

No

Evan gays hate trannies

generally, no. They are all pretty fucked in the head in the first place

I think that insinuating transgenders are people is a stretch in the first place

Yes but they are very uncommon.
Many transgender people are faking it for attention though said people can never be redpilled

>literally mental patients
>Cant even accept a simple fact such as genital=gender

What do you think?

>mentally ill
>redpilled
pick one

>trusting mentally ill with weapons

I THOUGHT YOU AMERICANS UNDERSTOOD

Well I hate Evan

>Giving psychotic people weapons

O-ok, guys

Yes. I'm transgender but I'm also aware I'm mentally ill.

oh boy looks like the tranny in /r9k/ got bored and came here

go bother Sup Forums or reddit faggot

yep but ive never known one besides myself
>Many transgender people are faking it for attention
kys

>Kys
But faggot-kun that's your job silly!

Are there not blue pilled conservatives?

Trannies are just faggots in deep denial about loving cock.

Trannies are jew-tier, as in they should just be shoahed

Seems to me there are quite a lot of insecure trannies slowly regretting their decision.

>not intimidated by an undisclosed threat

really fired all the neurons at once

They're gonna be something-pilled that's for sure. A lot of pilled.

If by red pill you mean poison so yes.

The truth is hard, but in a way, sure. The problem is the red pill for trannies is realizing they are a degenerate for going through with it.

Let me be clear, you can be a nice person and vote conservative and value western culture and I appreciate all that, but gender dysphoria is mental and not seeking to cure it mentally and jumping to surgery is a problem. The conservative mindset would say that if you're a male and you feel feminine, who the fuck cares. That doesn't mean you're "supposed to be a woman", it means you're a feminine man. And as long as you don't infringe on other people's rights and value your culture and nation, I have no problems with you. You want to be a man who wears makeup? Fine, I don't give a fuck what you do with yourself. But mutilating your body for the appearance of being "female" basically just proves that gender is NOT a construct, and the illusion of those differences between the genders is a poor attempt to convince yourself that you have skirted around that fact.

Seriously, if gender were truly just a "construct", why can't you just be a man who likes dresses or a woman who likes monster trucks? Why must you change your body so much to reflect something that is just a "construct"? That is the redpill of transexuals.

Begone impure filth.

Meanwhile, all of Sup Forums secretly love chicks with dicks. Why do you think the topic comes up all the time?

You fucking homos.

it takes balls to be conservative

iv lost 4 friends due to admitting voting for trump

I'm Trans, and think its degenerate as fuck. I also don't believe in transitioning. No matter how badly I want to be the other sex. IT won't ever be how I want it to be. So it is stupid, and worthless to try and make the impossible possible. I am better of pretending online, and being a normal person IRL anyways.

Congratulations, you are a redpilled trans person. I hope you can find therapy or medication to help you.

the "red pill" was literally invented by a pair of trannies

They made the matrix so I suppose, either they are too Redpilled or the Mk ultra rumors are true

At least 40% of them redpill themselves already

Disgusting vermin. They should all be shot.

you're a victim of your own delusion and a society that enables said delusions

checkmate

Of course, in the same way that someone with any mental disorder can still have views that are generally sensible, when not affected by their disorder.

no not at all

I didn't learn until recently they transitioned and it just made me wonder why.

I guess I don't know jack about their personal lives, but it felt out of nowhere.

Also they look like shit. While I feel transitioning doesn't actually work, if you're gonna do it then do it well.

Mate, trannies even hate themselves.

The sweet spot to do it seems to be around 20 years old in order to have good looking results. But the mental problems, the depression, the suicide rate, that never goes down no matter the age. It's clear this is mental, but the left keeps pushing like it isn't.

no