I need your help Sup Forums

I need your help Sup Forums

I need to compile a list of instances of 'black terrorism' but I have no idea where to start looking.

Point me in the right direction

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beni_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner's_slave_rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1842_Slave_Revolt_in_the_Cherokee_Nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

start with the presidency of obama

define black terrorism

Heinous crimes. Examples of blatant heartlessness. The grittier the better

well in that case, everyone onc ein a while theres an infographic type thread with black crimes committed against whites. theyre pretty gruesome

All i can think of is all the black guys that killed cops.. probably start there there were at least a half dozen last year.

similar to this

fpbp

One instance is the OSU terrorist attack that was committed by a Somalian. Plus others have targeted cops before.

Define

Black

Terrorism

Allison. Griffor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

> Christian and Newsom were leaving an apartment together on the evening of January 6, 2007 to go to a friend's party when they were abducted via her car from the apartment complex parking lot.
> Worried about not hearing from their daughter, Christian's parents sought help from her mobile phone provider.
> They found her abandoned Toyota 4Runner on Monday, January 8.
> Police recovered an envelope from the vehicle that yielded fingerprint evidence leading them to Lemaricus Davidson of 2316 Chipman Street, an address two blocks from Christian's car.
> When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the house unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen.

> Newsom's body was discovered near a set of nearby railroad tracks.
> He had been bound, blindfolded, gagged, and stripped naked from the waist down.
> He had been shot in the back of the head, neck, and back, and his body had been set on fire.
> According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner, Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan, at the trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was sodomized with an object and raped by a person.
> Police believe these actions took place at the house and his body was later wrapped and abandoned.

> The medical examiner said that Christian died after hours of torture, suffering injuries to her vagina, anus, and mouth in repeated sexual assaults.
> Bleach was poured down her throat and used to scrub her body while she was alive in an attempt by her attackers to remove DNA evidence.
> She was bound with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered with a trash bag, and her body stashed in five large trash bags.
> These were placed inside a residential waste disposal unit and covered with sheets.
> The medical examiner said there was evidence that Christian slowly suffocated to death.

There's also the teenage White girl in Florida who was kidnapped, kept at a crack house as a cum dumpster by a bunch of niggers, and then killed, dismembered and fed to alligators.

And of course the old classics.

why dont you start off with that mentally challenged white male who was tortured by 4 nickers

Why are the vast majority of monkey fuckers blonde?

The current presidential 'vote' and change over of power in Somalia which is literally taking place in a sealed guarded aircraft hanger in Mogadishu so has to prevent other somalis from killing (and possibly eating) those involved.

I've wondered that too, Desu.

check out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beni_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner's_slave_rebellion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1842_Slave_Revolt_in_the_Cherokee_Nation

Version of this without jude-chan?