Red Pilling Leddit

Came across this story on Reddit.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5sw3zm/george_soros_buys_up_most_of_net_flix_stock_and/

Honestly quite surprised it hasn't been deleted.
Has T_D begun to understand white genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

bizfilings.com/toolkit/sbg/startup/incorporating/corporation-startups.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evidence? Seems too "with it" for an old man, like him. Crafty bastard, but stuff like memes, music and youth media are usually where half a century of financial and business experience suddenly falls apart.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee. You cucks can stop any time now. Nobody cares.
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )

calm down fagget

>Getting an anime out of White Genocide
user, are you 13?
This isn't just Black History Month.
Netflix is owned by (((Soros)))

>>>>>>>

Oi vey goy

george really is committed to this.

he might lose a fair amount more money with stunts like this.

>Shareholders don't have control over operational decisions.
>And it's not an activist fund either... he isn't lobbying for changes on the BoD (which might 'trickle down' to programming).
>zeps: Soros is a fuck but we weaken our argument by blaming everything on him.
>FANG/tech stocks are notorious for restricting shareholder rights. Netflix shareholders don't have proxy access, can only vote on 1/3 of the board, and has rejected 15 separate requests (since 2011) that were approved by a majority of shareholders.
>Plus, Soros Fund only "holds" (78% of their position is in call options) 0.095% of Netflix shares outstanding.

>>Shareholders don't have control over operational decisions.
good try retard.

>A corporation is owned by its shareholders. However, the shareholders don't have any control over the day-to-day operations of the business directly. Instead, the shareholders are responsible for electing directors of the corporation. The directors oversee the operation of the corporation and make major corporate decisions, such as appointing the officers of the corporation. The directors meet at least annually to assess the past performance of the corporation and to plan for the future. The officers of the corporation are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company.
bizfilings.com/toolkit/sbg/startup/incorporating/corporation-startups.aspx
oh yeah? prove me wrong

r/The_Donald is not /r/altright

>However, the shareholders don't have any control over the day-to-day operations of the business directly. I
good try retard.

Your only option is to use meme magic to ruin Netflix's branding

whatever you want to believe, faggo

DO you actually believe that, you dumb fuck?

Thats just in theory

viral marketers pls go

George Soros worked with the Nazis to help escape, he's no better than the Nazis themselves

bump

Soros is a filthy globalist kike, he deserves the most excruciatingly painful death

>Shareholders can't sue the CEO
>Majority shareholders can't call an emergency board meeting.

How much you getting paid? I'd love to get a job shitposting on Sup Forums

he was a kid, I think he was abused and may have split personality, that would explain his incoherence

I keep seeing fake news from the account(s) with this avatar. really obvious shit you can look up in 10 seconds as well.

Soros does not own most of netflix.

Do you have any stats on who owns what there?

r/t_d is usually real quick to shut down alt-right/pro-white posts. This is interesting.

The new show "Dear White People" on Netflix is a parody of the MTV show with the same name. The SJWs are the villains who start a race war on campus, by the looks of things.

>certain emergency powers shareholders have mean they have absolute control over a corporation

truly enlightening, I cannot wait until I get on your levels of redpill

this is a copy pasta

>Soros Justice Warriors

they always talk about George Soros. they also called out MTV with their "dear white people bs".

they don't ignore racism towards whites or any race.