So, the HWNDU thing fell off really quick

It was only last week that many members from Sup Forums and various others were hijacking the HWNDU live stream and often staying longer than the people it was made for. Now, it seems the stream itself is at an all-time low in terms of participation. Can't say I'm surprised.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=jUaeEaIzi_g
youtube.com/watch?v=XGPlPw7GbPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the stream itself is at an all-time low in terms of participation

If you're talking about traffic I've been using a mirror since like day 3.

>members from Sup Forums

Which one? The one on the wiki doesn't work for me anymore. And cuckcam keeps dropping out for me

how cold is it in NY?

Was Sup Forumsblart there earlier? I didn't get to tune in until now.

briefly

The goal was to kill it anyway.

How do we become Sup Forums members?

Not giving that up since there are so many faggots infiltrating. If you've been around long enough you know the links.

Did he say anything noteworthy?

Can someone redpill me on Rose. Why was she quoting a luciferian?

tonight's /ourguys/ didn't even say goodbye to the camera. what cold hearted meenies :*(

Sigh other cold lonely night none of /ourguys/

I lost interest when the attention whore showed up.

Good riddance.

Buy a Sup Forums pass and then you'll be able to buy a Sup Forums Gold Account.

The fact that it was being trolled was motivating people to participate both positively and negatively, it's better to just forget about it for now. People will stop showing up until shia or little Will smith sows up, after that it'd be nice if people started going back to troll them, but until then it's best to not give it any attention.

How do I do that? Paypal?

Blart and Tony showed up today.

Does anyone know who that old Brit was?

He was in his 40's and he was memeing with /ourguys/.

>leaf
No the goal was to redpill the masses and have a great tme doing it.

I live near this. havent been yet

He was there for like 5 minutes but his gf pulled him away to play "pool".

He wanted to stay longer though.

Sup Forums.org/pass

He was watching the stream in the UK and took a trip to New York.

I assume HWNDU isn't the only reason for his trip but you never know.

HWNDU gave rise to all stars like Jesus, Jackie, Bog, polblart and Chang. Chang even went viral redpilling the normies. I think it's been doing good and hope season 3 is as good if not better than the last 2.

Did he mention that on stream?

Any idea how long he will be staying for? I recall he said he wanted to go to Time Square.

He mentioned he was using his work phone so I assume it was a business trip.

The old school Astoria tag team were the first to go viral, but Uncle Change was more effective and had a farther reach.

if i go, what should i say

>Brittany Venti pls let me tongue your butthole.

he called out stolen valor because SV was talking shit earlier in the day about his weight. Told stolen valor that he sucked as a father and a soldier.

hang out there all night and mess with libcucks and make the stream comfy. make hwndu great again

yes, thats the ultimate redpill

ITT: Reddit

[you need a Sup Forums gold account to view this post]

fuck

i might have to do this

I have a beachchair too

run psyops on stolen valor

The whole thing was Reddit as hell.
>Let's stand in a lot and spew epic memes all day xD

?

did you put a paypal I should send the money to or something?

checklist:
2 or 3 extra phone batteries (or extension cord? is there an outlet?)

laundered clothing

ebin trump talking points

it forced no one to go mission acomplished

wtf. i really want this upgrade. just tell me what paypal i should send the money to

why are you memeing shitty things about a livestream literally on the other side of the planet?

Oh man, I am so sad and depressed now. I j-just give up. Oh man.......

moot

Write ZOOM, Z-Double-O-M, Box 3-5-0, Boston, Mass 0-2-1-3-4: send it to ZOOM!

ok this is really pissing me off. can someone besides these two tell me how i can buy a pass... these guys are probably giving me the answer but i can't frickin see it

party van is waiting

bots?

You 14 year old virgins followed it religiously and got bored. Which is a good thing by the way since you were only supporting the jews who started this whole propaganda machine.

All of you are retarded.

maybe, they've weird post times

Site's so much better with one

it appears to be fully funded for four years of operation. This meme has its corners.

pol blart shitted over stolen valor, blart and some guys there said stolen valor was offering/selling them xanax.

[you need a Sup Forums platinum pass to view this post.]

What time on the stream did Blart show up

WHAT?!

Friend, your low grade memes are rustling my tendies.

its only 1am on the east coast and the stream is dead and very depressing

Yeah, I don't even have a platinum account. The gold is all I can justify paying for.

take a hike autism boy

Im gonna go tomorrow, but only if i wake up with a huge list of replies with stuff to talk about

All great TV shows have an end.
Two seasons of great episodes is good enough.

Yeah, no one is in front of the camera right now.

Any NYC anons wanna go over there and play "Alabama Nigger"?

Normies are more fickle than ever. Nobody has an attention span for an 8 year livestream.

But our guys do have lives, if nothing happens this weekend you can probably say season 3+ is cancelled.

gas gas gas would be cool too

this all feels like a bunch of filler now. has anything interesting occurred since season 2 finale?

Tomorrow might be funny, school is cancelled in NYC because of the suspected snow (this pretty much never happens in NYC), so kids might be making snowmen and shit on cam, along with generally being there. It needs a crowd.

At this rate we should be around halfway through season 3 and I havent heard of a single good thing that has happened. This shows rating are tanking without Jesus, also that season 2 ending was shit with the dividers going back up.

There's no way to top the season 2 finale, so stop thinking every day is going to be like that.

Does anyone know if that NYPD van is parked there often?

I've seen it on a few other videos.

hewillnotdivide.us/
hewillnotdivide.us/

what did you expect from low energy libs

What a bizarre response. Why would you think I'm a bot. You must be truly depressed or something. So that was your way of fighting back?

I was mocking OP, fucking grow a pair.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUaeEaIzi_g

blart btfoing SV.

Give me five, ten minutes.

why is it being broken up into seasons anyway? this could just be one of those 26 episode animes

Reddit-tier "im in on the joke guise hehe"

excellent

Jtb?

it was a misclick friend, but yes, I am pretty depressed.

Paper called Rose a Nazi and now she's gonna give him a roasting.

This should play quietly on the background 24/7:
youtube.com/watch?v=XGPlPw7GbPU

I got Sup Forums blart dick pics if anyone is interested

Draw a swastika in the gravel

tfw no sam hyde, old school italians

no, stop sexualizing ourguys

play SHADILY

A great happening with the redpills shall happen.

Brittany is that you?

N-no.... Do you really?

That wasn't him was it?

"Let's just unify and call it a day"

What are you trying to say faggot? You guys promote and spread the Jew's message all in the name of, what is it you virgins call it again..."Meme Warfare." Give me a break you sad pathetic niggers.

The icing on the cake is the repeated brainwashing of "he will not divide us" of those who don't mute the stream. You guys got played and will continue to be played.

"Season I, Season II..."

Fucking children.

Bro cut that out. Seek help or get a friend you can dump your shit on. I dont know your situation but go out, get a job or seek education. I felt depressed as shit until I began working and helping others. It took a few months to change my thought habbits but I have been feeling better than ever because I feel like my life matters at least somewhat now.

T. Mental health councilor

>tfw too intelligent to fork out for a Sup Forums Neutronium account pass

I don't care who you are, this is some funny shit right here.

Give a shout out to your h3ll boys.