Pedo ring rabbit hole [non pizzagate]

I've been a tinfoil hat for about 8 years now, I've heard many stories of occult groups within govt/church kidnapping and abusing children, long before pizza gate.
ITT: We share as much as we know about the occult, and child trafficking rings within governments and church.
Here are a few key terms and youtube videos to search:
Johnny Gosch
Native residential schools
Boys Town Larry King
Laura Silsby child trafficking
The Ninth Circle
Pedos in the Pentagon- youtube.com/watch?v=VpFFpfsK4jk
Cory Feldman on pedos in Hollywood- youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
Hollywood stars tell their stories of abuse- youtube.com/watch?v=bNYtzI5Cy6E

Unrelated bonus video (pet goat II) youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0&t=92s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mo46oeQN3HU&t=194s
vimeo.com/180519047
youtube.com/watch?v=laC50od6dVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it political?

>is it political?

I recently started tin foil hatting. Like actually spending hours researching topics and trying to piece together my own conspiracy theories and compiling them into documents. Saving all the evidence ect.

So what I've learned recently is that there is a connection between the "old world" religion dating all the way back to Old Testament era.

Jews used to sacrifice babies to moloch. From there we see human and child sacrifice in Egypt and south america. We also see a connection between mathmatical development and similar achitecture syles? Fucking pyramids in both places. Kinda weird.

Then we see child abuse starting in Rome. Bunch of sodomite faggots. They made a ton of progress with mathetmatics and everything else .

Now we're seeing our own elites get into this shit, and pushing for Transhumanism technological advances at the same time.

Pretty sure civilizations try to summon from demons wisdom through child sacrifice/abuse and by blood magic. The demons tell them how to advance their civilization, but it also brings destruction because that's what they want.

So I think these child traffic rings are from occult worship

This is the conclusion I have come to as well. I always wonder if they are actually reaching these entities through their ceremonies, or if they just larp together so everyone is on a level playing field when it comes to blackmail

Not sure. That would explain why the exact same pyramids in Egypt are also in south america right? They got the same direction from their occult rituals?

supply and demand of the economy

what drives economics?

what drives it in the modern world

people with desires and everyone else being middle men to their ventures to squeek out a living

pain and suffering also drives economics

loss drives economics, like the loss of a child...

Naw, unrelated.
It's the safest shape to use when stacking blocks, but there are hidden codes within the measurements of some buildings.
Think of these codes like an inside joke between masons, or a meme if you will.

Human labor is the most valuable resource on this planet, always keep that in mind.

Exactly, and how did that same architecture plan get from Egypt to South America?

People weren't even traveling that far back then

Ever researched Satanic ritual abuse? Why do you think there is such a strong media campaign to label it "satanic panic", but there are tons of testimonies who claim it happened.

I know a few people who claim they were a victim of it, and they are all pretty fucking weird.

I think it's just a basic shape that works.
Satanic ritual abuse is what all of this is, between Hollywood, The catholic church, and every government in the world, they're all in these cults with each other.
One name for it is "the ninth circle" as mentioned above. Don't forget to save those and check them out when you have time.

Watching them now. Does the ninth circle have a video for it?

Check these out. Saturn/cube worship is usually connected to satanic ritual abuse, which is why Islam has a major rape problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=mo46oeQN3HU&t=194s

Also check this vid out
vimeo.com/180519047

Yeah, there should be a few videos on it.
checking out that video now.

oh boy.

Who is this?

We should compile all of the found businesses who use those types of logos and keep them tracked in pizzagate threads, for further investigation

>honest to god we're just practicing religion
Nice try Podesta

Alex Jones has a video on the 9th circle cult

youtube.com/watch?v=laC50od6dVs

Podesta has the most fucked up artwork I've ever seen in my life.

Praying that Sessions can do something

What?
It's obviously much more sinister than just a religion, and I am in no way downplaying their acts faggot.
This is all derail shills, has nothing to do with anything.
Alex Jones is pretty boss, I just wish he'd fuck off with the water filters and male vitality.

>these are all derail shills

No, look at the logos in those images. The triangles.

Yeah, I see that.
The trick is to follow credible leads without going full schizo, I'm not going to jump over every little swirl I see on a logo.
Like this one is actually pathetic, it's a childs drawing of a fucking rose, nothing more.

Yeah I went down a trail looking at Trump's connection to numerology to a few days.

Turns out I was wrong. I had freaked myself out for like 3 days though.