Are most of your friends shitlibs or not?

I am curious if Sup Forums has friends and acquaintances are liberal or somewhat/totally conservatives.

I go to uni in the most shitlib state in the country. All my friends are trump hating shitlibs and the second I find a like-minded individual I am ditching them.

For now though I need them.

il be friend, hold my hand faggot

This is my political compass most a good chunk of my friends view Bernie Sanders as a Demagogue.

Have a couple of old friends who are lefties, but we keep it civil for old times sake when we rarely hang out.

Everybody else close to me (outside of family of course) has to be at least as crazy as I am to get a no-homo hug.

Most are liberals and one or two are staunch feminists but i do have a redpilled bro that keeps me sane. Whenever we get drunk we try to redpill the others but it never works.

I have no friends.

all my coworkers and all my superiors are san francisco liberals. coincidently, none of them are native to california.

I have like 5 redpilled friends. They shitpost here I think. Hi!

Trying to Redpill. All are Lefties. Not a Kekistani in sight

I don't really have friends anymore. but all my friends in high school seemed kinda liberal but mostly apolitical

Work in game industry.

Everyone's basically a feminist.

People who aren't far left learn to keep their mouths shut.

All of them almost.

Ironically the only friend i have that I can talk to about MAGA is an mtf

Details, pls

I got two left friends one gay one black? Guess which one actually lets you have a proper discussion? If you said my black friend, way to be homophobic.

>friends

90% of my friends and family are shitlibs and quite frankly I'm done trying to redpill them, fucking sheep.

I work in one of the most shitlib industries ("Hollywood") in one of the shitlibbiest cities in the US in the shitlibbiest state there is (for now).

I pray every day that everyone around me is deported/dies of dehydration from tears

my friends think republicans are "sub human," many think the Berkeley riots were a good thing and many more think Nazis should be punched with impunity (and all Republicans are Nazis)

way too many openly sympathetic to antifa and several I suspect may be in antifa groups or one hop away

Thank god my gf is redpilled I'd die

Yup

Grew up in Oakland and live in LA
I will probably never find a a girlfriend or wife.
'Friends' all moved on or dumped me cause trump.
I'm really lonely, and I drink a lot.

Primarily liberal but closer to the center on issues like race realism and gun rights. Most of my FB friends are traditional SJWs interested solely in idpol bullshit. I've engaged a few times to try to get them to calm the fuck down and actually think about things but their entire argument revolved around some form of "oh my god I can't believe you said that."

1) Game industry is focused on liberal cities- SEA, SFO, LA

2) Far left people are very outspoken. Women especially. They are annoying AF and usually the girls who are most outspoken about the industry. (GDC panels, blogs, twitter, etc) Most men are blue pill. Only a handful of guys have any backbone and take advantage of everyone else. Leaders in game industry are either Nihilistic alcoholic assholes or undercover conservative dudes.

3) Every. single. time. I've seen someone express conservative views it's gone south. Fights. Women calling them out over social media. People telling me said person is an asshole because of their views.

Best people in the game industry are the talented fuckers. They usually are focusing on what they like to do and sharing it with other people. They'll have a beer with you and bitch about publishers or whatever.

I remember when video games used to be fun and not try to be pretentious cinematic schlock.

Why do so many shit devs insist that games MUST be cinematic and that anything else "just won't sell"
Do they just arbitrarily say that?
I feel that level design has become a lost art so a lot of devs just make linear garbage or barren open worlds.

If you can provide more info on anything, that'd be cool.

Most of my friends are normies who don't into politics, which I enjoy. Being Kiwi normies, they naturally are center right.

One of my best friends is right wing as fuck, I have managed to red pill him over the last year. He's gone full pol-tier but he's never even posted here ever. I consider him a personal success.

I have a few friends who are normie tier left learning, but because they base their opinion from facebook memes, it's pretty easy to wreck their shit if we talk politics.

I don't have any had left liberal friends, that I know of. Maybe some acquaintances and that's it. New Zealand isn't very liberal unless you live in Wellington or Cuckland.

Feels good man.

At the moment I just accept 90% of people are behind the curb. I don't fault or blame them because they are fed lies from the cradel.

this
normies get out NAO

same here, my friends all know that I'm a Trump supporting conservative though, we just joke around about it like "he's a Trump supporter, beat the shit out of him!"
Politics is second to friendship user.

I used to be a libtard when I was younger. Most of my friends either didn't give a fuck about politics at all, or were prevented from voting due to, well, reasons people are prevented from voting.
As I have gotten older, married and relocated half way across the country I have dwindled down my social circle. My best friend is a conservative, as is his wife. My other close friend thinks liberals are stupid but abstains from voting.

building off this, I went to a pro Milo rally at my college once to see if I could make some like minded acquaintances, but everyone there was a cringey attention seeking faggot. My liberal friends may be retards when it comes to politics, but at least they know how to chill.

Work in marketing, also worked on dev teams.

People eat up narrative. Even if a game has no story, I'll get more players if I pretend like there's story in marketing materials.

Game devs are looking for what sells. Larger companies with the money to burn will test what works and milk the hell out of it. Others without the money to lose with follow suit because it allows them to make games and keep their jobs.

Those that try to make something out of the box are even worse and end up making shitty games no one wants to play. I call this "devstrabation". Most games fail, even if you have already lucked yourself into a hit. I think companies who copy others are smart in a business sense. If I were an exec I sure as hell would drive IP into the ground if it meant more money.

There's nothing much you can do about it other than buy games you like and not give your money to companies you don't agree with.

What is that Goonies-lookin bitch protesting about? Muh LGBT rights?

I go to an engineering school, so most people here just dont talk about politics or are pretty central.

Due to the recent circumstances, where I'm from you can get beheaded for not being anti-Trump or not laughing at funny memes of Trump with a small penis.

Goddamn that house looks comfy as hell.

All of my
Liberal faggot friends won't talk to me anymore now that trump is in office

What do you think video games will go in the future?

All my pals are fellow crewmen, and the only thing they hate more than the skinnies are hippies and other leftist brats.

Friends are all faggot lefties or indifferent because of drug use

I have conservative and right wing friends. All my friends, including the liberal ones know I support Trump.

I'm apolitical at my work. It's better that way.

Thank God my family is redpilled tho

I live in commiefornia btw

All my friends from high school are either indifferent to politics or nigger haters, it's weird because this wasn't even something that came up in high school.

>le indifferent face
bullshit.

The dog does look comfy.

acquaintances, yes.

all my close friends except my oldest friend are conservatives. we make our friendship work by realizing that arguing over politics is useless and by realizing we should be spending that time enjoying each other's company

Almost all of my friends are sjw faggots. Some are sympathetic towards antifa. I don't really talk to the ones that endorse antifa.
I was a liberal until a few years ago and I live in California so I only have 2 redpilled friends.

my """"friends"""" yeah

but my real friends are all right wing

i converted one of them from a leftist to a helicopter-loving extreme right

i like that guy

Well lets see, I have muslim friend who makes 9/11 isis, muh constantinople, gas kikes jokes. A gay friend who didn't care I wrote #i love hitler and pinochet" in my valentines card because he believes free speech and opinions are very important. A bi friend who doens't get into politics at all. A a black friend(girl) who respectfully dissagrees with my opinions and loves to debate with me to the point it has become a running joke, she's literally diabetes(too damn sweet/innocent) btw. The rest are too busy not giving a fuck, smoking pot, studying, drinking or general disinterest in politics. I'm the only ultra right, nationalist capitalist of the group, yet they don't mind at all.

It could be worse, they could hate my way of being...or I could be alone...I'm happy I guess.

More DLC. If consoles die, game prices will rise. More pandering to leftist ideals. It'll become more and more difficult to keep smaller studios afloat. Best veterans will move to tech for the pay bump.

Almost all are libshits
but every day
Every single day
that small redpill is given to them

If more right-leaning people were allowed to make bigger budget games, what kind of games would you imagine they make?

im a shitlib. redpill me nerds

It's weird. I make and play / dj Goa / psytrance for around 15 years now. I live in east TN but literally an hour away in NC is a town called Asheville, which has a great music scene because of the campus there, but is a literal liberal hellpit of stinky hippies. That being said, I have a lot of friends there in the music scene who I never interact with anymore because of their annoying degenerate, self destructive political views.

I don't think I can ever go back to that, so I just write and play at festies instead.

Most of my real world friends and colleagues are liberal or liberal leaning. Girlfriend and almost all of my internet buddies are conservative.

I'm too autistic to have freinds

>friends

>most of your friends
>having friends

i haven't had any semblance of friends for at least 2 years, maybe 3. good friends like 6. go back to normietown, normie.

fuck man dont do that
start lifting
monk mode, self improvement, the whole shebang
-> r/theredpill

my ex girlfriend (whom i met off Sup Forums) gives me subtle shit once in a while about being behind Trump whenever we talk sometimes. I don't argue with her about it or try and make my case. She turned into some white urbanite youth cultured hipster-like faggot

invest in cat food

Most of my 'good' friends are fairly conservative in their actions where it counts (ie important life decisions).
Socially, we're all pretty liberal and non-judgemental because it's easier to get laid with liberal women. Just smile post-sex when they tell you about their shitty ideology and whorish tendencies.

Only the ones that are completely oblivious to the concentrated effort to erode secular western civilizations.

I kicked all the libcucks of my life and believe me, my circle of friend is more valuable and more feet to the ground now.