Drumpfkins will unironically defend this

>Drumpfkins will unironically defend this
EXPLAIN yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829356871848951809
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258262904091058176
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486635171045.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK drumpf and FUCK jewish people

retailers are ridiculously low staffed

these guys are retarded

Duck Frumpf and CLUMP shite tweeple.

>tried to put an American company out of business
Source?

From my understanding he just implied that his daughters brand was dropped for political reasons. Which isn't going to change their bottom line in the slightest. 8 more years of mountains outta mole hills.

Nordstrom BTFO

>American company
>made in China
Sounds like he's doing his job

his daughters clothes weren't selling good because of boycotts, so does the president get to force them to sell his product?

I thought you hated government intervention

And they're nordstrom's, too. The thing is is that maybe if it worked for Macy's it works here. And that everybody knew his business needed to be hands off. His father was mediocre and he sold it all for marketing rights. Maybe everybody knows gold plating and tiny hands cannot be luxe

so the president has signed off on an executive tweet which has caused such damage that nordstrom has to close their doors forever? man that sucks

found the macedonian

Buck Rumpf and KEK ripe sheeple

noice

Just like he tried to put Coca-Cola out of business. And tried to kill Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton.

When will Trump realize that words are violent, and kidnapping and torturing deplorables is not?

[Citation needed]

The amount of damage Trump does with a tweet is proportional to the amount of freaking out done by Leftists about it. They amplify everything he does (and doesn't do), and he uses it to screw with them. It's beautiful.

only liberals see anything wrong with this

This is some bad bait. No one thinks Donald Trump is thin, especially not himself.

>tried to put an American company out of business
Oh no he tweeted mean things

He tweets to vent. Instead of bottling it up he lets it out in a tweet. His butler said the dude could blow up one minute, then be cool the rest the day.

Why did he say carryin' and not carrying? It requires the same amount of characters.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829356871848951809
This?
This is "trying to put an American company out of business"?

Meanwhile Nordstrom stock rose 4% today.

Only 4%? Poor Nordstrom. How will they recover?

> (OP)
>Why did he say carryin' and not carrying? It requires the same amount of characters.

Because it's a leftist faggot trying to mock people with Southern accents.

They won't. It's all over. The just fired all their employees. Damn that evil Drumpf!

WFT are you even saying?

Imagine everyone being SO butthurt at you they overthink everything you say to make themselves upset and tried to make it seem as though you contradicted yourself every time you say something as though every time you speak you're super solemn and never joke around?
The sheer butthurt this guy causes is insane.
First AND second wave butthurt
First waver hate him and will contort anything he says and does to make themselves mad, the second wave are people who like him and find the first wavers to make themselves upset.

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258262904091058176
He was mocking himself.

Man I wish I had the power to tweet an American company out of business, mine would be Apple

The tweet is clearly an overreaction, but the ethos of it is true. Trump is the god damn president now. He shouldn't be losing his shit because some clothing store dropped his daughter's clothing line for poor sales.

Although personally I encourage it because it allows Bannon to keep running the white house, and keeps the liberals ranting about trivial shit.

Trump certainly does not have my girlish figure so, he likely needs that diet coke

He literally got this far by not being a professional politician. Why change now?

"His".

Its not his though.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

I'M GOING TO RAPE ALL Y'ALL CRACKER ASSES

God himself couldn't put Apple out of business. They'd just release some new piece of garbage with a stylish commercial and millions of people would flock to buy it like they always do.

>retards will unironically post in this thread

SAGE

I'm just shocked Nordstrom's is still in business. I thought they died with sharper image and all those other shit stores.

Kansas city shuffle

Since when were companies beyond reproach?

Are you actually this autistic or are you LARPing for (You)'s?

test

>Conflict of interest? What conflict of interest?

>executive tweet
you got me there

>President Bannon
>A good thing

Lolwut

Bannon should've just ran for president himself instead of hiding like a bitch.

His agenda is shit and pointless... His idea is to bomb ISIS because muh clash of civies narrative as if that will fix anything.

>trump
>jewish people
That's a oxymoron.

>HE TRIED DEFENDING HIS FAMILY, WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT
Why was her line pulled? Was it because of her name? Why is her father not allowed to defend his (((favorite))) daughter? Doesnt matter who he is thats what a father should do

You're kidding right? Every child of his besides Barron is married off to or is dating a Jew. Trump's entire bloodline is basically Jewish now.

wrong. he made the jewish bloodline more Trumpish. it's a hostile takeover by vagoo and dick

>his daughters clothes weren't selling good because of boycotts
Nordstroms dropped the brand because of the ctrl-left, not a boycott that hadn't taken place.

Well now the world is too busy getting assmad at Trump to notice Bannon's shadow state.

And it's more than that. Bannon believes the theory that American society goes through a traumatic event every 80 years (Revolution, Civil War, WWII), which causes a social reset back to traditional values. He thinks it's his job to start WWIII to act as the cataclysm that ends our current cycle and starts the next.

Bannon wants big happenings.

>He shouldn't be losing his shit because some clothing store dropped his daughter's clothing line for poor sales.

Poor sales is just the excuse they used. The anti-Trump groups are just wrongly attacking anything mildly related to Trump with unnecessary protests and boycotts. His daughter and her business has nothing to do with Trump's presidential decisions. But people are acing as if anything with the Trump label, political or not, must be destroyed.

And he is right to act on this. They are attacking his family now due to his actions. If the haters want to start shit with Trump, they should stick to attacking him, not his daughter.

>HAHA BRANDON IS GONNA SHOOT UP THE SCHOOLS
>LETS RUIN HIS DAUGHTERS BUSINESS
>LETS SHOUT AT HIS FAMILY ON A PLANE HAHA

fuck them, trump should use all the powers of his office to screw anyone who messes with his family

Drumpf and Jewish people btfo

He's using his presidency to shill his family's businesses and retailers dropping or not accepting Ivanka's clothing line is the right thing to do. (((Trump))) didn't show this much emotion over getting Americans killed in Yemen a few days with his failed raid attempt as he is now because his poor daughter is not making enough shekels

>scoffing at clash of civilizations
jesus christ you are fucking stupid.

>attack your child over a political disagreement with her father, even though she is a feminist liberal.

>muh thin-skinned

really fries an egg on my head space.

How could you possibly verify this?

>actually, unironically, defending this retarded shit.

Holy shit, you must be mentally handicapped or something.

I wish I could see the face of the leftist journalist running this account. I hate it so much. He's not funny, he spreads lies and the people that follow him are a bunch of brainless dolts with pictures trump as Hitler as their profile pictures.

Their stocks went up. How do these retards not see he is manipulating them into buying more shit to create more work. Sad.

Nothing lasts forever
I still remember how Kodak folded because of a technology they invented

89D Backgammonsudoku in space

>President passes a law that forces them to sell Ivanka's clothes
This would be government intervention

>President makes a comment candidly about them not selling her clothes
This is not government intervention

Do I think he should have kept his mouth shut? Sure. But every time I think he does or says something retarded, he seems to have another reason for doing it. The left LITERALLY legislates things to fuck with the economy and don't care, Trump mentions something that might have an economic impact and they lose their fucking mind.

Are you going to stop going to Nordstroms because of what he said? Nope. So then who cares, he clearly didn't impact the economy that much.

Because he made a whole fucking movie about it.

www.generationzeromovie.com/

This might be a foreign concept to you, but this is called "self-deprecating humor." Instead of freaking out about every little perceived flaw, normal humans poke fun at themselves and eachother in order to find a common bond through humor. Where the left tries to mandate the use of proper pronouns and "fat acceptance", the right just makes jokes about how they're a fat guy or a guy who likes to wear dresses.

So... 9/11 was... Bannon now? Or did you forget about that little happening because you are literally 14 years old.

>that cast
a real who's who of cuckservatives

Appearances by
Michael Barone
Bruce Bartlett
John Bolton
Arthur Brooks
Lou Dobbs
David Frum
John Fund
Newt Gingrich
Victor Davis Hanson
Steve Hayward
Neil Howe
David Kaiser
Roger Kimball
Charles Krauthammer
Lawrence Kudlow
Heather Mac Donald
Myron Magnet
Thaddeus G. McCotter
Richard Miniter
Daniel J. Mitchell
Stephen Moore
Peter Morici
Dick Morris
Michael Novak
Michael Panzner
James Quinn
Barry Ritholtz
Peter Schweizer
Amity Shlaes
Tobin Smith
Shelby Steele
John J. Xenakis

It is though. Imagine the butthurt if Obama's twitter was shitting on an American company.

Nah m8 9/11 was part of the unraveling. Maybe actually watch the movie. In Bannon's view the unraveling period was 87-07, and now 07-27 will be the period of catastrophe. Bannon's WWIII.

Fuck drumpf and fuck drumpf people

And who will fight WWIII? The way this sounds so far, the USA will be the bad guys

>Hillary or Bernout voted in
>Federal government receives so much power it's unstoppable and becomes another monarchy

>Republican candidate elected
>more power given to the states, maintaining checks and balances

Retards don't actually know anything about government or what's going on in the world. Tabloid celebrity horseshit has nothing to do with politics. Quit clicking on every huffpost article that appears on your facebook feed, you fucking subhuman slime. Educate yourself.

>pasta that has nothing to do with the thread
You drumpfshills are making it easier and easier everyday to weed you out

He talks about a lot of bullshit boiling over at the same time. "Expansionist China". "Expansionist Islam". "Cold war goes hot". With the prediction that nuclear weapons will be used, which will drag the rest of the world into the conflict one way or another.

How would bombing ISIS start WW3, Shlomo? Only US allies support ISIS

Nukes tend to have the effect of ending conflict though. They're more of a threat and deterrant of war than an actual tool. I mean as soon as someone gets nuked either the whole world gets bombed or the war just ends.

more like get the CEO fired.

Maybe get the BOARD of DIRECTORs to notice that executives in the company are not acting in the best interest of investors and are using their powers to fuck with Trump.

brock is tough but fair.

this shit aint gonna post itself

Board of directors may install a pro-Trump MAGA CEO.

That's most entry level businesses in America.
Most of the time they Jew out and have 1 guy doing 2-3 people's worth of work

he's bitching about his daughter not making money, after the rumours about him discussing her business with the Japanese pm.

this is ridiculous m8

Last I recall, the (((deplorable))) are too dirt poor to shop at Nordstrom.

Fashion industry doesn't want heat from feminism. Trump decided that's an inadequate excuse to publicly ruin a career.
Case closed.

It is more than adequate, even without factor in the political liability that comes with the Trump name.

There is nothing I wouldn't do to spite feminism at this point, given the bullshit I've had to tolerate on their part during college. I would have done the same thing-- just not publicly.

Trump is probably a crypto Jew, though.

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

Divide and Conquer

Why would there be a war with Russia at this point?

>donaldmerchant.jpg
Wew lad

Duck dump dand duck dite deople

>words are violent
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHSHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

that tweet is based as fuck

>Politicians
>Normal human
pick one and only one. They are not human at that, never mind being normal.

Tommy Little of Australia said it best I think :)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486635171045.webm

> words are violent
ouchie ow ow ouche owwwww mum charlie said nigger

Trump is the most physically fit male ever. You need to get over the fact that Hillary lost, shill

I agree completely. It's only okay to attack someone's family when they are sand niggers or regular niggers.

Are you Mr Magoo or a fucking retard? I want somebody to point out ONE fucking thing other than the "'s" in Nordstrom that is wrong. Fucking difficult or high high-minded in what I'd said. At all. Go ahead. You won't find anything nonsensical like you claim. Use your brains before you post and waste bandwidth and everybody's fucking time

*remove one "high"
Fucking iphones