What's more important, my nation or my race?

What's more important, my nation or my race?

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your nation.

your race is primarily superficial.

Your nation should consist solely of your race

The nation is a social construct.

Your blood isn't.

Would you feel at home in the congo?

You need to accept that race is more than skin deep.

Nationalism where participants share a common ideology and basis of values renders racial difference irrelevant.

Go back to Eurostan then

Race is kind of a social construct, you can observe this when Sup Forums argues over who is and isn't white. Are Slavs white? Poles, Italians, Portuguese, Argentines?

Nation, what is there to secure the safety of your particular race besides an ethnic majority nation

Getting laid.

Race, but only your race in your nation. If another nation invaded yours, then you should defend it, even if the nation's people aren't of your race.

Contradict me if you want, I haven't made uo my mind yet, but this is what I currently believe.

Slavs may or may not be white, but nobody would argue that a slav isn't a slav. Race is real.

Wall is more important

Trick question, it's the NAP.

Race is important, Nation is important. But Nation is more important than Race, because without a strong Nation, all Races will fall. Each has a duty to their own Race, all have a duty to their Nation.

Argies arent white, the majority are mestizo

They're the same thing. The State is not a Nation.

white people are Anglo's, Aryans, and Romans (not modern nigger blooded Italians)

Am Italian, am not white. That's fine though, I want my race to prosper and support the right for whites to prosper and blacks to prosper and asians to prosper.

>fuck everyone else though

Everything that exists, that we perceive is a social construct. The periodic table is socially constructed as is how planets vs planetoids are classified,

Also while you can equivocate on certainly classifications it's undeniable that blacks are not white

Your religion>your civilization>your country>your culture>your locality>your race

>blacks
>prosper
you mean eradicated

>le Civic Nationalism

This is my favorite meme

Lots of important and valuable things are social constructs.
Plenty of useless things aren't.

Read this.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Nope. I mean allowed to rise or fall of their own accord, just like all races. I mean take away their handouts and advantages and let them do what they will. If they succeed then fine, if they fail or resort to violence, then they will not exist. This is the path of all races, not just them.

Your race is your nation, it was always that way until (((they))) ruined it

Your ancestors left Europe for a reason. Don't believe the heritagecucks who want us to come crying back to that our white 'brothers'.

Your nation is more important, but your nations enemies are trying to subvert it with (((racial tensions))).

You stormfags need to straighten out your memery.

In normal countries nation = race

Your family fucking cuck

Complete nonsense.

You're species.
You're evolutionary tree.
Life across the universe.

Your God comes first.
Your family comes second.
Your liberty comes third.
Your nation comes fourth.

Why is American reading comprehension so bad?

This.

Cuck. Or possible nigger.

consider the following
if you choose nation then you get (((diversity)))
if you choose my race you get comfy reich
choose race to get desirable nation

>
but thats more of a culture thing

Who reports more on Americas race issues more, China or Russia?

If you choose your race you get a fractured and vulnerable nation.
Each and every one of America's antagonists are hoping for a race war.

This.

Common Core

Your race, your nation will fade in time, America can not last forever, especially with our government and people this divided, eventually the USA will fall from grace, but our race is eternal.

Don't fall for Jewish tricks, ethno nationalism is the truth, not civic nationalism.

Do you think brown people could hold the American government together on their own?

>Jews depend on a prosperous america to give them military welfare to keep their ethno-state going
>Jews are secretly plotting to subvert and America
you can have ONLY one

ORION
Our Race Is Our Nation

Race. Nation borders change all the time even when civic cucks pretend they don't. Your race cannot be changed.

(((RT)))

I want it to be nation, but my fear is that if the overall race is entirely changed, the nation will be changed with it, reflecting the lower IQ and all that brings in lower IQ nations.

I also don't think it's unreasonable to want ones race to simply have the right to exist. Racial supremacy, in the sense of lording over other races, is unjust. But simply wanting self preservation isn't unreasonable.

So both I suppose. they're intertwined to a degree but not 100%

There's never been a normal country.

Yourself, that's what capitalism, the true american way is about

You want to tell me that 13% of your citizens, people who constantly attack 63%, fuck up everything, have huge victim complex and are responsible for most of crimes can be considered same nation as their victims?
Do you even know what does nation mean?

You nation wouldn't have been possible without your race, retards.

Prosperous=/=buffed up to die for Israel
China is "prosperous" in the sense that it has large military and GDP. It is a 3rd world country for the majority of the population though.

you can have both, the nation he is talking about keeping pure is not America, he is referencing Israel ya dumb goyim

If the US is racially mongrelized, that will be reflected as a nation. If it's not, it can last a thousand years, simply due to geography and the strength that brings.

I fear for the fate of the US if its roots are entirely wiped out.

Family and country above all.

>fractured and vulnerable nation
thanks to diversity. take that out of the equation and entho state wins

humanity (excluding jews)

Complete silliness the vast majority of crime is intra-racial.

It's not just the IQ. There's not a single brown country that's actually a comfy 1st world country and the US is on its way to become a more jacked Brazil. Who needs a "strong nation" if it's shit to live in?

My fear is that that spirit of true free market capitalism (which has been under threat really since the creation of the fed) will not survive with a populace brought to an average IQ of 80 or so. It would turn into every other shitty nation with such demographics, just with better geography. Larger scale widespread corruption I suppose, and a more disastrous break down, which I think would be inevitable at that point

Fun fact: The word nation comes from the Latin word "Natio" meaning race, tribe, people. The ancient greek word is for nation is "Ethnos" which is self explanatory.

Your wife's son.

OP here, here's the rub: I'm mestizo, son of Mexican immigrants, born in the USA and god dammit do I love America.

Is my love for America misguided? Should I value my race more? Would that mean leaving my home, for the land of my parents, or going full Chicano militant, WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIT.

God, family, and liberty all come before my nation. Any nation that would force me to abandon my God, my family, or my liberty in service to it is not a nation fit to exist in this world.

Not necessarily the actual Jews, I meant it more abstractly like some (((subverters))).
Like when you go to eat a gyro but you see a Turkish guy running the store, sometimes when you expect to see a Jew there might be a (((Russian))) behind the counter.

/thread, but we are fucked. You can see how many "white" Americans posting in this thread are disagreeing with you...scary times.

If youre a real American man, ask yourself, would the founding fathers agree with civic nationalism, or were they white nationalists? Remember, in the original rules of the USA, only white people were considered citizens.

>A nation (from Latin: natio, "people, tribe, kin, genus, class, flock") is a large group or collective of people with common characteristics attributed to them — including language, traditions, mores (customs), habitus (habits), and ethnicity.

So it's both.

> American """"""""""english""""""""""

Being able to read and write is considered a great accomplishment for university students in America.

> Not necessarily the actual Jews
Sure thing, Shlomo
Jews dindu nuffin

No brother. You have a gift. You can use your extra melanin to fight leftist insanity in the way your anglo brothers can't.

Yes, in theory a 120% Aryan nation with strict morals and divine providence is superior, but you got to work with what you have or you'll lose that too.

Religion

The cat's out the bag man.

Here's the thing. If you think it's reasonable for the European roots of the nation to be preserved, and you embrace free market capitalism, you should be fine. the US in particular can absord a degree of good willed outsiders to enjoy in the prosperity. But at least 75-80% of the population should remain European to maintain its roots and not turn it into Brazil. this isn't a personal or racial slight, but would it be reasonable to expect Mexico to remain Mexico if it became entirely Asian? No, it would change the nation to its core.

Your race is your nation, your state is crafted for your race, states are just organizations, companies etc..

That's up to you to decide. The two are intertwined (nation and race). I'm half English/Irish, my wife is Scottish. I live in England so my loyalty is to the country I live in.
Identity is important. You're American so I deduce that you had British, Irish, Scandinavian roots also German, maybe. I don't know.
I love my country. It's not blind patriotism, as I grew up here and have an attachment to its history and culture.

>only white people were considered citizens.
only whites could *become* citizens, a subtle but important distinction. The founders were not a monolith and had diverse views on the racial question. None had anything resembling /po/tard views however.

Your race is your nation.

We've had a large influx of r/altright and r/thedonald.

Give them time I suppose. We need more redpills being dropped for them.

But why are communists so opposed to nationalism if if means diversity?

Nationalism means union with your race and having a state for them.

what about nords?

Nation = Race, these states were crafted for the white race, YES OR NO?

Nation.
My Mexican ancestors couldn't even write a Constitution,worthless.

Ask a Brazilian.
A great nation that ignores race ceases to be great.

The state of China was crafted for the Chinese race, the state of england was crafted for the english race, the state of sweden was crafted for the swedish race etc... states existed for the organization of a race, states are completely arbitrary and could be crafted in an instant, what gives definition to the crafted states is the race.

>implying there is a chinese or english race

The altright subreddit was at least as edgy as Sup Forums.

I can tell...murdoch murdoch has it right with r/thedonald.

I'm actually kind of light skinned. Mestizo, but probably like 75% Spanish/Euro and 25% Indigenous

>free market capitalism
abso-fucking-lutely

Yes there is.

Nation. Race is just, IS JUST, a social construct, like gravity.

Your nation.

Race comes later.

You. Enough of this collectivist leftist bullshit.

Your faith, user.

ask me again when your little children look like little niggers

The Nation.

>chinese race
>english race
>swedish race
Maybe in 500 years we'll speak of the "American race".