I work with a girl who's a queer SJW with Asperger's

I work with a girl who's a queer SJW with Asperger's.

She constantly talks about how special she is and how her brain works different. Literally something about universal as counting or driving, mention it and she'll go on for minutes on end about how she does it some "special" or "weird" way, which are often neither weird nor special. If you try to say you do the same thing, or insinuate that she's normal, she'll double down and find a way to make herself sound different.

Plus she insists on explaining why men (particularly straight) have it so easy and how women have it so hard, always using bullshit stereotypes.

Now that Trump's in office it's all ignorant anti-Trump rhetoric about how he hates gays and is a fascist, etc. etc.

What the fuck do I do? Is there any hope of redpilling her? Any way to stop the madness? I've said again and again that I don't talk politics at work and she just spews it like a fucking Boomer from L4D.

I can't not listen to her when I'm working next to her.

It's just all so tiresome.

I can almost guarantee she doesn't actually have Asperger's.

Agreed OP just call her a retarded faggot.

You can lead people to a fountain but you can't force them to drink.

I get the feeling deep down she's waiting for it. That'd be like throwing gasoline on a fire.

So what you gonna do about it op

Fpbp.
Report her to your boss and move on.

lmao dude she either suck your dick or kill herself either way win win

>Hey boss, turns out she doesn't actually have autism.

>"Alright, she's gone!"

I don't think it works that way.

Rape her, kill her, rape her again

Keep bitching about it on Sup Forums

Ignore her and stay away.

I have no option but to work next to her.

Tell her hownyou used weaponized autism to get the president elected.

Tell her you were diagnosed with high functioning adult aspergers and you wrote a book in a day, as well as composed compositions mozart would be jealous of. constantly one up her until it stops.

Her brain would shut down if I showed her Sup Forums.

I think it'd be hilarious either way.

How do I get her to see this place without giving myself away as a Sup Forumsack?

Tell her honestly and openly that you don't agree with her politics and aren't interested in listening to that at work.

Make a show of ignoring her responding indignant squeals.

70/30 odds has it she will respond to this by trying to "one up" you by ignoring even harder apart from the occasional haughty sniff. This is, of course, a win.

You'll also get bitched about behind your back but who cares about that.

Fuck him straight ! It can work

I am a HFA. Legit diagnosed by a psychiatrist.

The only thing I'll tell you is that she's highly unlikely to have Aspergers, given her behaviour.

Australia is wise for once. Simply tell her "sorry but I do not wish to listen to this" and go away. If she says that's rude, reply with "I thought Aspergers people didn't deal well with social etiquette" and leave anyway.

The remaining 30 is an even spilt between reporting you to HR and trying to fuck you.

>"Have you heard of this website? It's fucking insane. Everyone there must have some kind of autism."
>"I think it's called 'Sup Forums'? Yeah, that's it. This sub in particular. Look at all these victims of institutionalized racism."
>"You should engage them in meaningful conversation. You're the most reasonable person I know. They'll listen to you."

same situation

theres this girl at my named Robin, but she wants everyone to call her Rob and she has the typical SJW wacky bowl cut with green or red died hair, but she ahs a nice body

she has all that harry potter, Disney, star wars nerd shit too, and has to explain to people how her brain works

I'm surprised she still talks to me after I told her I voted trump but she talks so much it doesn't matter, her dyke lover picks her up after work each day too

She's constantly freaking out over smells and lights and noises, so I'm inclined to believe she partially is.

Unless it's all an act.

>her

Grab her in the pussy.

>Some queer SJW aspie has the balls to voice her opinions.
>You don't
Maybe you should man the fuck up and actually speak your mind, you weak faggot. Timid weak white bois like you are destroying the west because you are so fucking cowardly you won't even speak up for your own countrymen. Maybe try not being a fucking betacuck who can't overpower a literal mental handicap.

>muh non-neurotypical
t.aspie who says shes lying

>tfw actually have diagnosed aspergers
>smart enough to keep it to myself and know it's a defect

You do realise, that there are a ton of mental diseases with sensory alterations?

Besides, I didn't have any of that.

I just sometimes mistake stranger faces for those, whom I would know: friends, relatives.

Not close, but from a 10-15m distance I may have a poor face recognition already.

This, if we are to talk about sensory and memory alterations in autism.

if you work in an environment with computer just pull up Sup Forums and wait until she looks at your screen

when her blue pilled programming starts to break down tell her to mind her own business

I was bowsing Sup Forums at work the other day and my 56 year olf co-work who doesn't even own a PC asked me if I was a Nazi, I said no I just browse it for the funny memes

shut up n hold my balls !,

It's like she took autism pride and dialed it to 11.

She constantly talks (brags?) about how many meds she's on, what disorders she has...

I don't understand why someone would be so glib about being defective.

those are the easiest symptoms to fake.

I know that feel man, shit sucks. To those who are diagnosed, people who are posers for attention don't know anything about what the condition is or just self-diagnose and think they have it.

>Literally something about universal as counting
I do mental arithmetic the common core way. Fucking hilarious, they think teaching niggers mental arithmetic will forcibly evolve them.

because there's nothing else remotely interesting about her

She says "getting dressed and eating are a struggle".

>/adv/

Is common core a legit thing in Sweden or did you learn to do it that way on your own because you think it is easier?

well put.

As if she knows what that means, tell her to come back with an actual diagnosis from a shrink. She is a poser unless she has actual evidence to support her claim.

Except if I go there I'll be told to try to be more understanding, or some other cuckoldry.

I've only seen it posted here for shits and giggles. It's not taught here. It's some retarded shit I came up with when I was like 10 to make it so I didn't need to remember as many numbers while calculating.

Only thing left to do is to double down on your own aspieness. Tell her that you've started to feel that the workplace is more accepting now that she's there to speak about it and commit yourself to fully tarding out.

>Now that Trump's in office it's all ignorant anti-Trump rhetoric about how he hates gays and is a fascist, etc. etc.

The fuck are you talking about?

Are both you and her fucking stupid?

Trump is the first GOP president in U.S. history to embrace the "LGBT community".

>speaks up

>gets HR up the ass

>sent to sensitivity training

>go back to work

>back at square one

>win?

This would be pretty fun.

But if it doesn't work, you can still turn her into goulash soup, if you can buy high quality dried paprika over there.

Do nothing son, ignore her and she will go away same principle works for all annoying women. Or pick up a better job like in IT so you don't have to deal with them.

>sub

OUT OUT OUT! YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

If she had Aspergers she wouldn't be talking about it. I have autism and I try keep it to myself. I have hard time picking up on social cues, math is very difficult, I have trouble communicating with others, I don't like public spaces...etc. Now that's not everyone with autism and that's just me, however these are pretty common symptoms.

She's obviously lying to get attention.

What is reading comprehension?

Shes young. Children are acid and as we age neutralize. 10 years from now she will realize how much of an idiot she is

Special ed fag here.

First, there's loads of bullshit aspergers people out there. Can't tell her power level over the internet. It's also very unusual for them to be women in the first place.

Although, now that I think about it, an aspie who's designated "rainman superpower" is gender issues would be a hilarious nightmare.

There's somewhat of a chance that she's interested in you, and this is her aspie idea of how to attract you.

>Is there any hope of redpilling her?
Not unless you intend to start a new life with her.

>Any way to stop the madness?
Get out of the blast radius. Physical distance is good. So is emotional distance.

It's probably worth is to be ready to find another job.

Why don't you OP start larping about something even more special an let the retarded war being, then after all she will call you sociopath psycopath or speciall war.

This is literally why they do this
They're told when they're growing up that they are special
They start to find out they aren't special
So they make themselves special because they have literally nothing else
It's the story of my generation
The song of my people

meaned, a compulsive liar, at the end, if you get to prove her larping, you win. And then bitch about that being a psycopath, malking friends isnĀ“t easy

she sounds like shes built her whole identity around being "diffrent". you should tell her that everybody agrees with her hating trump and how "weird" it would be if she supported him

>I want to be interesting
>I'll make up or exaggerate mental illness and how it affects my life

What I don't get is how someone would think by having problems in their life it's worth bragging about, or even talking about in a positive way.

Yeah, it's fucking great I think about blowing my brains out every week.

That sounds like a crude tool, but one that would work and yield... some... kind of result, at least.

with a little finesse i bet you could make this retard a trump supporter just by virtue of her wanting to be "different". start commenting on how "weird" and "crazy" and "abnormal" trumpers are and how "average" "boring" and "typical" liberals are. you want to fuck her, dont you OP? Can kindof tell.

just ask her on a date. but not if she will accuse you of rape or some shit like that.

I think you might be the aspie in this situation OP.
You cant fathom a way where you could engage her in a political discussion that wouldnt be frowned upon? You fucking retard.

If you aren't willing to speak up and tell her you don't want to hear this shit, then go to your superior/HR ahead of her, and say she makes you uncomfortable and you would like to be moved. Redpilling a woman claiming mental issues at work is pretty unlikely, and could easily get you in trouble if you try.

The hardest choice a men has to make
Tell her to shut up and to get her shit together
or
Listen to never ending bitching.