Why are so many young millennial women turning to feminism?

Why are so many young millennial women turning to feminism?

Why is being a house wife looked down upon amongst millennial women now?

Because being a victim pays off

This cunt works for Blizzard?

They've been convinced that men are subversive, controlling, evil, and ultimately only want to use them - many men have been fed the same crap but pertaining to women. Divide and conquer - it's that simple.

Patriarchy or some bullshit like that.

It's really just an excuse to act like sluts and claim "empowerment".

Because women are impressionable and believe whatever they are expected to believe. Well, culture and government tell them to be feminists.

Yes

Soe? Yeah, "Associate Esports Manager" at the EU HQ in France. She doesn't make games or anything. Hosting gigs for Overwatch tournaments and whatnot probably

t. knows her somewhat

Women, who look like this make me want to have a wild sex with them desu.

Aside from the fetish on the looks like that, I dislike feminists.

Short hair on women looks sexually appealing and penis triggering.

Is short haired tradgirls a thing?

Yeah

russia knows what's up

Don't forget about the fish mouth syndrome

Why do you keep posting photos of this women asking about millennial women?

Why not?

This x1000

modern feminists ought to get the idea of "housewife" out of their heads in terms of it being some sort of "slavery to the patriarchy" and get back to the notion of the "Homemaker" -- an idea which centers around the idea of "it's women who build the HOME and are the centers of community." Men go out and engage in enterprise and industry, and women make life worthwhile. The household is an institution held together by the virtue of feminine womanhood, passed down through mothers and daughters.

And we don't need to overdefine these things either.

You can say the same about millennial guys

I'm a 23 year old girl and whenever I mention on dates that I want to get married some day and have kids, the guy never calls or texts me back. Sometimes I feel like I'm alone on a raft lost in the middle of the ocean hoping that someone, anyone will find me and save me from my loneliness.

Because trickle down economics destroyed the nuclear family because the mother and father have to work full time
not

Are you ugly. Because if you were breedable this wouldnt happen unless you date cucks

It's all part of the globalist agenda

Decades of propaganda via media and college.

The media is doing it, along with others like netflix.

They're not so young anymore

Being spoon-fed lies from Kikes all her life.

>traditional
>has tattoos

Russia has the right idea

Yes, guys run if you mention commitment right away.

I don't know her, but quite possibly not. This is literally what happens.

I'm pretty sure this is b8. Granted most men nowadays have been brainwashed by the (((media))) to seek instant gratification.

Here's the (You)

guys ask me out on dates all the time, so I don't think it's anything to do with my appearance

Most of them have told me that their ideal life is having a long-term girlfriend, no kids, and traveling the world. That sounds like a nightmare to me. I just want a family, a small house in a good neighborhood, and not to be so lonely anymore

because all women want is $$$

I GIVE THE FUCK UP, I'm just gonna find a bitch to pump my seed into to carry on the white race and leave, maybe just find a cute Latina or chink who will clean and cook for me for the rest of my days to settle down with

Inb4 no cute tomboy gf

Would nail every day

Probably because they want to make their own money.

Are you guys that clueless?

Because you've let yourself go. You have no ambition, are emotionally weak, don't take care of yourselves, and you don't do what men are supposed to do. Yet you expect women who are still getting to know who you really are to become submissive housewives? What the fuck are you thinking?

Feminism is teaching girls that men have to PROVE that they're worthy of you, and that being a submissive lover is optional. Get that through your autistic skulls.

It's a good thing that women are being more critical of their partners, you guys are pathetic. Especially the woman haters, they are the epitome of beta. If you want a submissive wife, become a dominant male.

Hous wife is not a problem, problem is that feminist is becoming a job.

I still don't get why these guys want a girl who does nothing but chores when she could be working and bolstering their income.

Well most western girls i see arent very attractive compared to women from some parts of the world. I find it hard to imagine settling down wth one they are just too distant from men and traditional culture.

>guys run if you mention commitment right away
Have the same problem with girls who are happy to only have casual fwb sex but as soon as I ask about a relationship they run saying they dont want to feel tied down and dont want to feel the pressure of commitment and want to have fun while they are young. Some have even gone as far as going ghost.

since women with small tits basically look like prepubescent boys with short hair, I suppose getting feminists to cut it that way helps propagate the idea that fucking little boys is relatable

Hnnng

You would be pretty much fucking a guy with a vagina, short hair on women is fucking repulsive

it's escapism
these women barely care actually
it's like how women pretend to love dogs but once they have a baby they forget about them

get a chick from Ecuador, I've heard great things, very traditional

the dog is a stand in for a baby

are you sure you're just not attracted to them because they're exotic?
also mind you you're not living in those places so you're pretty much very likely to only see the cream of the crop when looking them up

Jesus Sup Forums this shit isn't hard

>Tell someone hey have to do something
>They rebel against it

Men fucked up by trying to fight feminism in the first place. If men had responded to women breaking gender norms (not being a housewife, working in male dominated fields, etc) by simply saying "ok, whatever", most of them would have remained traditional women.

But no, men had to fight women on this. This inspired women to fight against the men that told them how to live their lives. This made women look courageous for "breaking barriers", this allowed women to gain social capital by going against gender norms. Thus the "fuck you dad" ethos of a teen was applied to women and society.

And now look what has become of all it.

Sounds pretty normal for young guys. You might have to look at slightly older men for super long commitment. (though they can be jaded.)

Do you work or go to school? I can't imagine why you are lonely. 23 was the peak of my social life.

exactly

My girl friend is a right wing feminist.

>Feminism is teaching girls that men have to PROVE that they're worthy of you

because of (((them)))

Well... Boys don't have a vagina and are obviously built differently.

And I like smelly stinky soaky pussy and fat round asses, along with the body shape, other interesting feminine tastes and smells. These are unreplicable in a male body.

Boys in 16th century would wear long hair, did that make them similar to women by your logic?

False equivalency there.

If you like boys, you like boys.
If you like tomboyish women, you like tomboyish women. That's the way it works.

IDK, I guess enjoy hedonism for now and find happiness in yourself.

Your partner comes when you aren't looking, once you are able to make yourself happy. When you need another to make you happy, you come off as dependent. It's energy sucking. It's OK, you don't mean to be. I was also once dependent for another to give me happiness and that relationship went very sour. It's all a part of growing.

Agreed. Looong hair on a girl is the best.

No the ones I go for are usually eastern euro types and they just look like the most attractive western types.
They are generally just more warm and approachable, softer and feminine.
I like asians too buy i dont really like them as in yellow fever. Latin women seem risky.
But yeah zero interest in western women even if they were a 10/10 id pass.

Idgaf work just don't act like youre fucking oppressed when you have a nice job and have it easier than like 95% of women in the world when you live in america

>Why are so many young millennial women turning to feminism?
Because the patriarchy won't allow them to enjoy BBCs. They are doing what is natural. No woman should be forced to fuck an ugly man just to survive.

Pretty much what I'm doing, but I gave up on the hedonism. I'm finding happiness myself and doing my own thing.

(((Anna O))) aka (((Bertha Pappenheim))) is one of the most known pioneers in feminist academia. Her and her cousin (((Sigmund Freud))) perpetrated a large hoax together convincing people that women were being sexually abused and could not talk about it. It may have even been true but Bertha grew up in an segregated Orthodox Jewish community. Thus her alleged experience should have never been considered to be a reflection of European culture.

I go for big tits and petite pixy cut women. Some women with small chests and short hair have strong dick hardening capabilities then titty monsters.
This one i know is insane shes not young but her body and face is better than a 16 year olds yet she seems really mature and sensual thing going. Get blue balled even thinking about her.

I'd fug.

It's really just an excuse to act like sluts and claim "empowerment".

BINGO

>spends century killing traditional everything
>destroys the family unit
>teaches them to live like diseased, drunken degenerates
>they will sustain their coveted happiness through pharmaceuticals, until they die
>will achieve nothing in the big picture, except mass demographic culling and consistent genetic failure

I have nothing to prove to this. I wasn't born wealthy, like many my age, I had no masculine guidance or a father figure and I had no use for ambition. My mind was basically a pile of shit until I turned 25ish, other than staying /fit/ and studying I did nothing. That was a year ago, and now I'm building my wealth and have really turned that mentality around.

I will NEVER sleep with or waste my time on a woman who embraces feminism, much less commit to one. They aren't being picky, they are deliberately riding the carosel for the most part, and they have no intention of finding a "good man". They don't even have a metric or understanding of what a good man is.

I don't hate women, but I dated a girl from Europe in HS, and she treated me a lot better than even the sweetest and most feminine America girl I was ever with. All the girls my age who aren't married (and they are very few) have disgusting, patchy tatoos, are pozzed mind, body and soul and look like they are at least in their 30's now.

Good luck on finding a "good one". Because you all just make me sick now. Even on dates, cute women I meet, after about a 20 minute conversation I lose all ltr interest. Your minds are fucking destroyed with this feminist bullshit.

I'm not that kind of guy, but this women in the workplace meme helped to destroy entry-level and poor wages. Feminism has corporate-shilled America more than any other social movement.

I would rather be a provider and let her do what she pleases. But that's not going to be possible for me to pull off for another few years at least. Men have to work for everything. We don't get free shit for having a vag

Because (((they))) want them to.

>Le millennial girl face

>I dont know about (((them))) yet

They've never been given any other alternative.

I work. I've been told many times I'm just too picky, but I'm not the one who ends relationships or doesn't call or text back. Sometimes I just feel like giving up

>find happiness in yourself
>make yourself happy

I respect your view, but I disagree on this. I don't think it's possible to truly make yourself happy. Well, it might work for very few people like hermits or people like that, but they're not very common. Humans are social animals and civilization was created on the basis of interactions and relationships with other humans. I really believe that I will be happy if and hopefully when I find the man who will be my husband and that I will bring happiness into his life. Without men and women depending on each other, civilization wouldn't have flourished and complex emotions such as love wouldn't have developed. That's just my opinion.

Because being a house wife would mean being productive

likely because they were ignoring the internet cause the stuff being discussed pre-2008 was New Atheism. And then when that argument was Won a bunch of the skeptic community went dark. the economy Crushed the dreams of a lot of millennials. the hopey changey nonsense woke people up to actual problems, and they copied the aggressive arguing style of New Atheists. but instead of logical arguments on their side it was a sense of moral superiority. thats when the term sjw went from a fun positive term for someone that felt strongly enough about an issue that they would try to convince others online.... to a more toxic culture that cultivated victim complexes without anyone around to challenge them. then years of people being shamed into silence as sjw feminists unloaded their personal hatred of themselves for failing as people in an economy that fucked them, and took it out on others. so they bicker and complain without any actual solutions, thats why millennial women like modern feminism. its a circle jerk of feels that allows them to be angry at something but never actually fixes anything, creating a cycle of hatred and aggression that creates more enemies to hate and attack. Enters the Anti Feminists, reawakening of the New Atheists.

they had potential and they knew it, but the boomers fucked them and they cant deal with settling when they were clearly cheated.

Hmmm... Yes, eventually you do need someone I suppose. I was extremely into my music hobby after a long bad relationship so I was very happy on my own. I didn't want a relationship when I met my (now) husband. We didn't start off looking for anything serious, but it's now worked very good for a long time. We met when I was 24, got serious at 25.

I do hope you are not too picky. Like be picky about how he is as a person. He has gotta be respectful and kind of course. You want physical attraction of course, hopefully you don't have the shallow statistical expectations (like OMG, he's not 6 feet!) I had a girlfriend say to me my husband seemed like such a young boy when I met him. (he was very thin, but always super hot in my eyes). She was always into super buff asshole sorts. Anyways, I'll just say, that didn't work out for her, and I'm sorry to say that for her.

Anyways, best wishes for you :)