Sweden Yes

Looks like they're properly going after the racist fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/only-350-syrian-refugee-children-will-be-allowed-to-settle-in-britain-thousands-less-than-promised-a7569691.html
minfil.org/50S4t1b5bb/V_rmlands_TR_B_3132-16_Aktbil_6.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=548
youtube.com/watch?v=ASC9nzXnIc8
newsinfo.inquirer.net/866375/canadas-trudeau-welcomes-all-immigrants-in-sunny-twitter-message
youtube.com/watch?v=0G66UiPPhE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's his post

>Reporting crimes is now racist
Wew lad

White people BTFO by white people.

I guess the bracelets didn't work.

So nice to see that justice will be done in glorious Sweden, the true leader of the free world.

The latest news is actually a woman who raped a refugee

It's already been leaked, the damage is done, now doubt shall be cast upon Sweden, any notions of the migrants being violent pieces of shit are confirmed.

Good! That bigot triggered me by his blatant truthspeaking.

Obviously the media hates you and the government favours worthless shitskin child rapists from 3rd world countries over the native Swedish people

How has there not been a full blown riot and revolution over there? I don't know, but it really goes to show how pathetic the Swedes really are

I dont see anything remotely racist or hateful in that. Ffs he didnt even call them goat fuckers.

Poor guy.
The Swedish deserve what they get.

>incitement to racial hatred
Wow, the lefties sure get a lot of traction out of that phrase, don't they? It's really astonishing when you consider that "incite" implies that the person reacting with violence is somehow out of control of themselves due to the remarks of the person doing the inciting.

You would think that point-of-law could be turned around and used in court to justify any criminal action on the grounds you were "incited" by your victim in some way.

I'm cheering for you Sweden. Arm yourselves and defend your women. Get organized. Pray to God for strength and justice.

Honestly he was very racist to speak of his personal experience with our brown friends of peaceful religion. Fuck white people.

Sweden is being punished because it supplied the Nazi's during the war and mostly got away with it

BUILD THE WALL
> BUILD
> THE
> WALL

It's only like 500km even.

APOLOGIZE

independent.co.uk/news/only-350-syrian-refugee-children-will-be-allowed-to-settle-in-britain-thousands-less-than-promised-a7569691.html

Oh yes. Praise the rapist, jail the guy who tries to give justice. Whew, lad what fucking blue pill you ate and making the victim of the crime the reason for it? Cognitive dissonance? I hope I am the one that fucking takes you out, and yes, I am a woman.

No

cuck

NO WE DON'T

SEND HELP AMERICA PLEASE

There was a guy running wild at my gf's school last year. I asked her if she saw 'what' he was. She hadn't because they locked themselves in rooms fast, but she also said that the police PROHIBITED those who saw to racially identify him to avoid inciting more prejudice against these people.

I tried but I never found out what he was.

>SEND HELP AMERICA PLEASE

Fuck off snownigger we have our own problems

This woman just raped an "underage" refugee but defended herself in court by saying the refugee had lied about his age.

Court document: minfil.org/50S4t1b5bb/V_rmlands_TR_B_3132-16_Aktbil_6.pdf

Pls I want democracy and freedom like you

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

HONK HONK

>begging for America to save you

Remember who you are.

Quiet down Achmed.

>I'm cheering for you Sweden. Arm yourselves and defend your women. Get organized. Pray to God for strength and justice.
Not as long as they let women run their government.

how many layers of shitposting are you lads on?

Who they are? Bunch of cucks, nothing else. Pic times are gone long ago.

Sweden YES!!!! Rape the children. Go get fucked, shill.

APOLOGIZE

This actually is pretty plausible.

>Sweden
>Yes

You fought with them so no.

Swedes are fucked.

Rhodoks?

>democracy

we are a republic you 6.5x55 nigger

They don't call it ''Stockholm'' syndrome for no reason.

That's not exactly how it went down, but I'm not here to educate you.

We have this shit in Russia too, though.
Muzzie mountain men can fuck kids, scare parents into letting them marry and get away with any wrongdoing, they can shoot into the air in Moscow on celebrations and not spend a day in prison, they can shank russians in the streets and the cops will only act after hundreds of thousands gather right next to Kremlin. They get into our universities after buying exam results and make pupils who actually got a 100 on EГЭ rot in shit-tier unis.

Meanwhile, russians get jailed for "stealing" a bucket of sand from a defunct sand pit, not to mention trying to procure firearms.

Let's not forget we are bluepilled as fuck as well.

holy shit

Is The United States the only nation with freedom of speech?

Hahahahahahaha good

Sweden is like watching that one autistic kid playing in the street when you were young. It's not your job to say anything but he's probably going to be hit by a car eventually

We need a worry about ourselves ask your Nordic brethren.

Still 350 too many lad

Oh please, Hitler used you as an excuse, you were basically his little puppy that he wanted to save from the Soviet Asian dog killers.

I would not be surprised to see Sweden splitting in two: islamic caliphate on the south and white swedes in the north.

Most likely whole country will be islamic state when white swedes flee.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=548

It's not. You can't say whatever you want and get away with it.

Say, this place has freedom of speech, at least compared to what freedom of speech in US is.

the swede pill

How bad has if gotten is it really that bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=ASC9nzXnIc8

POLOGIZE!

Yehh kiss it

No, Sup Forums is the only nation with freedom of speech right now.

Any other place and you risk jail for badthink.

Even in the good ol' stars and bars.

>Russia
>freedom of speech
Enjoy your 280.1 and 282, grazhdanin.

Lmao Russia claiming to have free speech that's rich.

>My fucking face when Libs will STILL deny any wrongdiong by these third world savages
"H-he was just a racist"
"YEAH OKAY DRUMPFKIN WHAT ABOUT WHITE CRIME IN A MAJORITY WHITE COUNTRY BET YOU'RE STUMPED NOW HUH?"

this is what you voted for. this is what you deserve

We saved you from communism. Stalin would have conquered Sweden if Finland would have fallen simply because Sweden sold iron ore to nazis.

Bratan, i never implied we have proper freedom of speech here, what r u?

I didnt. I was talking about Sup Forums

wow arent you just the funniest of guys you fucking moron
he is aggressively speaking to immigrants in a derogatory tone, this is basically the definition of racism
he should be under investigation and suspended

Le'me guess Lot's of juice in power?

Skeletor has spoken.

I think you know what I'd say but I'll just end it here.

US has literal klan rallies and pedo activists. Anything short of threats of violence is fair game in America.

Its the one of if not the only country where it is illegal for the government to control speech.

That racist fuck telling the truth about deserves the death penalty immediately!

Make it happen Sweden!

> Alternative history

Ok user, like I said not here to argue.

that pic always gets me

Ah, yeah, I was thinking you meant Russia.
Sup Forums is more multicultural and open than any tolerast country, yet faces pressure from so-called social justice activists, funny how that turned out.

Those children must look really big for their age, huh?

what the FUCK is wrong with swedes?
How they let this happen???

Can we even parody Sweden any more?

This may be the final pinpoint on the map before it all goes brown in a CGI arial shot.

thats nothing kid,watch this

newsinfo.inquirer.net/866375/canadas-trudeau-welcomes-all-immigrants-in-sunny-twitter-message

I FUCKING HATE SANDNIGGERS AND I HATE HOW OUR WESTERN COUNTRIES CANT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE PROBLEMS THAT SUBHUMANS BRING

THIS IS PSUEDO 1984

damn look at that tall aryan stud towering over all of the ethnic manlets while projecting his superior power in uniform.

I'd love to go to sweden and insult one of these refugees so i can get arrested and have him handcuff and rape me in a cell

no homo

unless you live in a liberal city

and you run into a

>it's real in my mind

Fucking hell Canada

>presses "c"

KHANATE KHERGIT REEEE

Don't worry we haven't turned into Britain yet.

Nah, oligarchs come from all ethnicities - russians, udmurts, joos, chechens - doesn't really matter. Elite doesn't care about race, they screw everyone over equally. Muh joos are another divide and conquer tactic employed by them to prevent the people from realising the root of their problem and starting a global day of the rope.

Muzzie rapefugees wouldn't be rapefugees if the elite (both secular businessmen and islamic clerics) didn't promote conflict and anti-intellectualism in their countries. Hell, they wouldn't have any reason to come to Europe in the first place.

The only way is to form white wing death squads and take care of the problem.

They were the testbed in northern europe (modeled after germany), kinda like south korea is in asia.

I doubt they're even cognizant of the amount of socialization propaganda that has been hurled at them over the past decade or so.

If these are the countries that hate what we're doing, I'm pretty sure we're doing the right thing.

They suck shit, sarranids culturally enrich them just with a couple of mamluks.

someone has to put us out of our misery.

Their men have no testosterone.

Complacency of the people and deviousness of the elite.
The elite doesn't realise that those rapefugees won't work in their factories for food, padding their pockets - they will drag the elite out of its ivory towers and behead them on the street.

The definition of republic is generally just a country that isn't a monarchy. Democracy is when the state is ruled by popular sovereignty, whether directly or indirectly. Put simply being a republic or a democracy aren't inherently inclusive or exclusive.

Case and point, Britain is a representative democracy due to its parliamentary system, but it isn't a republic since it has a monarch. North Korea is a republic since they don't have a monarch but it isn't a democracy, Saudi Arabia is neither a democracy nor a republic, while the US is a democracy and a republic.

I agree lol. Aussies would not have a bar of this shit

Eh... do you really thing it isn't deliberate? They are not stupid to still think, if they ever did, that rapefugees would work. They are there for a different reason.

Yeeaaaa. . .

> Please god that meme needs to be fake

youtube.com/watch?v=0G66UiPPhE8

Are you a Swede on vacation? No didn't think so, so shut your mouth.

We joke around a lot here... But I truly do feel for the swedish people. That being said... If you believe things are so dire in Sweden, why don't you do something about it? Organize with like minded folks? Or if you're really extreme, start fighting back with violence. Personally, I would try to commit my acts under the radar as long as possible if I were you.

>implying they arent just jealous of their various collection of useless steppe hats