Even as Trump supporters can we still agree this was pretty funny?

Even as Trump supporters can we still agree this was pretty funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SNL
Won't be funny
>Looks like it is the opening sketch
Definitely isn't funny.

Everyone know the opening SNL sketch is never funny, even people that like SNL.

>Even as complete retards

Ftfy

>Liberal Humor
>Funny

I'll admit she looks sort of like Sean but it wasn't that funny

SNL isn't funny and hasn't been for like a decade.
Melissa McCarthy is not funny.

But that bit was pretty funny.

Hasn't been funny in 17 years, and even before that it was on a steady decline for the decade prior.
Surprised that SNL is still even a thing.

Honestly I liked the Trump skit this week.

The bipartisan way to joke about Trump is to tackle his lack of experience and personality. The idea of him calling up world leaders and yelling at them is fucking hilarious. It's shit like making Steve Bannon the Grim Reaper and adding a shit ton of liberal stabs at Trump that makes their shit unwatchable.

>we
Tell us more about your girlfriend.

"funny"

when has Melissa McCarthy ever been funny? she basically plays one character and now she's doing it without make up.

big deal, make up no make up
still not funny

it was 4/10 - a slightly below average skit

i chuckled once or twice

Where stephen colbert crap is 1/10

problem with liberal humor or any humor is, it needs to based in reality at least somewhat. Take for example the scene with Betsy Devos, all she did was act like an idiot "omg drumpf so stupid xa xa xD", problem is that's not funny because self-made billionaires aren't retards.

Sean spicer acting like a monkey that wants to punch reporters is just random, it's not funny. I bet 99% of audience that laughs would laugh at dumb stephen colbert jokes "omg drumpf so stupid" and haven't watched a single sean spicer's press conf.

I thought it was funny, but I agree that it fell off when they brought DeVos into it.

Agreed, it has to be somewhat based in reality.
I liked the one where Trump (Baldwin) says "I don't know Putin" then Putin comes up and they kiss.
In reality somewhat. I keked.

This. The lack of proper Obama sketches doesn't help either. Every sketch with Obama is just that he's this likeable guy who talks funny, whereas every Trump sketch is that he's retarded and kills babies and hates Muslims.

The inconsistency is what bugs me more than anything though I will say the jokes about one drone trying to follow Obama out of the White House like a lost puppy was kind of funny

>all she did was act like an idiot "omg drumpf so stupid xa xa xD

you just summed up every performance from Kate Mckinnen

sub reddit tier quality desu, fuck SNL

Having actually watched the press briefings I can't find it funny because of how divorced it is from reality.

No it was horrible and offensive. I've been Boycotting NBC ever since they insulted the God Emperor.

from an outsider perspective, its a little disgusting how warped your media is.

8 years and SNL barely touched obama, if they did, it was with kid gloves and done lovingly.

less than a month into trump and they have repeatedly shit on him non stop.

and i say this as someone who has full access to the media put out by mainland china

They're biased but everyone knows their biased. If there's one thing Trump has done well it's call out the media on their agenda, even my normalfag family and friends admitted that they think CNN is overly liberal now and watch Fox News on occasion to get both sides.

Does anyone remember the 90's when SNL
actually wrote good skits and actually made
irreverent fun of Clinton and Dole and Janet Reno instead of making him look cool and smart.

This.

SNL exists only because it's an institution by now.

The jokes aren't even funny, but just spastic antics and fedora tipping to shovel leftist talking points at the audience.

They never even made fun of Obama, not even once. Their feeble attempts at criticism were, "Oh he's too nice! We don't deserve him.."

Fuck that shit.

your media treats obama better than even the most flowery prose put out by the CCP in favor of Mao, and trump worse than the most hated dishonored dissident.

No because I've hated SNL for years regardless of their political shit, they just haven't been funny in over a decade.

Yes, that and Saturday TV Funhouse.
They used to make fun of both sides but now it's just Lorne Michaels' propaganda hour now that Seth Myers and Jimmy Fallon have their own gigs.

get this fucking normie shit out of here, snl hasnt been funny for decades.

Yeah, but it was a decline from the 80s desu. At least they didn't turn into obvious propaganda then.

get off the computer grandpa, it's past your bedtime

Obama didn't go around insulting veterans, purple hearts, military families, women, minorities, etc.

Trump routinely says vulgar, offensive and idiotic things.

It makes sense to treat him differently.

Even as an antifa I can't agree it was funny.

Didn't watch since SNL is usually terrible

Fuck off, ShareBlue faggot. We know who you are.

no, he went around insulting the majority of your country, the actual workers, the people who pay taxes, the people who work for a living

americas founding fathers espoused an interest in a nation of tradesmen and yeoman farmers, and obama completely represented the opposite.

if a politician, even xijinping, insulted the han in such ways as obama has, he would fear for his life, not just his reappointment

leafs aren't allowed to watch it, don't care to look it up.

No.

This one is, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

>SNL getting BTFO by random Dutchies

Guaranteed replies

I don't have to watch the video and waste 8 minutes of my life to tell you that SNL hasn't been funny in decades.

Merkel - "Is this Obama"
Trump - "No, this is Trump"
Merkel - "Gross."
Audience - BAHAHABABAHAHAHAHHABAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAAABABABA

Comedy kino tb hf am

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Yeah that shit isn't funny. That's what I mean. But the concept of Trump just calling up world leaders and yelling at them is funny you have to admit. If they couldn't do it without coming off as liberal cunts it would've been taken a bad skit and made it actually funny.

Same. Sort of fucked up.

SNL died the day Steve Martin left.

top kek

The sad thing is you're completely right, they keep trying to push this narrative that Obama was a successful president (claiming he has approval ratings of 60% leaving office despite having a successor elected to repeal his "legacy") and posting about all of his fun vacation shit.
I don't remember them showing any of Bush's fun retirement plans when he left office, nor giving Obama any criticism throughout his entire first term.

>Jetta Klijnsma
>Ministry of Silly Walks

fucking lost my shit, top kek

I agree, in every skit there is usually a golden peanut or two but the rest is a massive turd. So disappointing since Baldwin was great in 30 Rock playing a Republican

Does anyone remember when Chuck Hagel was nominated for SecDef and had the shittiest performance at his confirmation hearing of all time?

Did SNL tear him to shreds over it? NOPE! They made fun of three GOP senators and made him look like it wasn't him that shit the bed.

madTV is and always will be the patrician skit show

>I bet 99% of audience that laughs haven't watched a single sean spicer's press conf.

Bingo. I recommend other anons here to take time out of your busy nose-picking and jack off schedule to watch a couple briefings each week. There is obviously going to be bias but its source material and gives an interesting perspective into the way these desperate "journalists" fish for material to be used in propaganda.

yeah this was funny.
t. Wayniac who hasn't liked SNL since Mike Myers and Dana Carvey left

Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Melissa McCarthy impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad!

Okay I actually did laugh at this more than once. Kinda stopped laughing at the prop comedy but it started out good.

Agreed.
"Your reef is failing"

>irrelevant leaf needs attention

could you be any more unoriginal?

>SNL
>Funny
Pick one and only one until Lorne dies and the cast is purged.

SNL is funny like twice a year and that's being extremely giving.

I've been calling SNL unfunny garbage way before Trump even began running for pres, and I'm going to continue to call SNL unfunny garbage. Even MadTV at it's worst was better than the last couple of decades of SNL.

Yeah that was the only one I've found funny so far

That was the unfunniest piece of shit i've ever seen.