You fools, Netflix is the good guy

Netflix is the one entity that is single-handedly bring down Hollywood. Ya'll just fell for another jewish trick. Who cares about one show bashing white people when the ENTIRE COMPANY is crushing hollywood using its data-mining capabilities.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
ipetitions.com/petition/boycott-netflix-dear-white-people
infostormer.com/netflixs-new-series-dear-white-people-is-boycott-worthy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats what dickhead do i guess

I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )

ok well you sound pretty fuckin weird and gay but i guess. to everyone else, netflix will destroy hollywood if you let them.

the newest shill :damage control shill: kek xD

how did you get enough brain cells to even type this

>Netflix is taking down Hollywood guise!
>lists Hollywood movies
Nice try, shill guy.

cause i'm a dickhead hue hue kek :O

1:35 in between posts and you typed that all out.

Seems legit.

>doesnt understand how licensing works
>doesnt understand how Netflix works

Nice try, shill guy. Did you live on Fairfax or Beverly?

NEETFLIX is keeping the workforce focused and productive

I love Australia since we outsource most of our Hollywood VFX there but man you gotta come in here with more heat next time.

Did I interrupt your shill tag team or something?

Like i said, I love Australia. second major VFX supplier (New Zealand is third) to hollywood. That is, until 2022 when CGI becomes exactly as good as reality and the hollywood unions cause it to collapse in on itself.

Thank you Netflix. Thank you for more alienation and another 4 years of Trump

Aaaand ill continue using some dead fuckers netflix or however the hell darkweb netflix vendors work

Yeah, Netflix is the only company offering "Alienation". Get a grip dude.

thats fuckin tight

If netflix becomes hollywood what is the difference?
Absolute autism

Anyone want a free crunchyroll account dont change email or else subs get canceled?

Then they should cool it with the virtue signaling left wing leaning bullshit

>Ya'll
Opinion discarded. Quit appropriating Texan culture you shitlord :^)

The only thing Netflix took down were video rental stores

Did I say that tho

>to educate people on changes that need to be made in white culture

take your "changes" and shove them up your liberal weird fucking virgin asshole buddy. The only "changes" that blacks should be focusing on are changes to their own fucking nightmare of a "culture."

Castlevania show's gonna suck a mountain of cocks too.

you dont know where im from.

>trying to kill off white people
>the good guys

I'm interested in your reasoning, kike

so go unplug your cable modem and your xbox

I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )

WTF are you even talking about man. I was just saying Netflix is contributing to racial alienation which is just going to ensure Trump's reelection

theres no centralized white people killing company. its all compartmentalized with different companies buying and selling media to distributors. alot of good people work at all of these companies. hollywood knows its obsolete and is buying time.

>not torrenting your movies

To be fair though with my shit Internet I can't really stream movies reliably and prefer to have the whole file for playback

Literally what is a net flix?

The new Lemony Snickets is really good. I wonder if Sup Forums and Sup Forums have "I want to fuck the little girl" threads like they did of the movie?

Or I can just keep my money and not give it to Hollywood or Netflix.

I'm too busy watching lefty triggerings on the youtube anyway.

you could say that about the internet as a whole. or all technology for that matter. smart phones, what have you

Maybe
What's crunchyroll?

and i wonder if you were the one that made those threads, shlomo

>111802196 (OP)
Hey dickhead, make some more advertising, it will surely help.
S a g e

>marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

Wrong, he is shifting headquarters to the net. Soros isn't dumb, he understand the influence the net has.

It's 9 dollars a month. Sucks to be poor. Besides, you are a hypocrite. You're using the internet and look how many things on the internet you hate. Get rid of your internet connection Mr. Principles.

Anime

You really dont belong here do you ?

yeah because one guy can influence an entire global entertainment industry

>they actually pay a netflix employee to post threads on Sup Forums

Stop watching television

ha i couldnt give two shits. delete netflix, please, actually delete all modern programming. the last reliable place is Youtube for actual information. Netflix is as jewy as hollywood but one is definitely killing the other.

Nvm then

Well, they say only steers and queers come from Texas, so you being a faggot pretty much confirms it then, huh?

its getting so Australia in here lately.

Anime is mostly SJW shit. Especially shonen. Every mech ever made is. Dragonballz certainly was.

Found the guy that either grew up in New York or Los Angeles and doesnt understand how 99% of the country speaks

Double that for europeans and Factor in a total lack of content

I might come back when the show is cancelled. I will just go back to streaming shit for free frankly

fuck yeah. pirate everything.

>not torrenting everything

Please being a pirate is going to bring down hollywood a hoy matey. not kike flix

Netflix is exposing your terrorist tactics with their TV series "Black Mirror", Sup Forums

But dont support hulu
Theyre partally own by fox, sony, and disney

Behold the intelligence of liberals.

who's wasting time uploading netflix shows to pirate bay, when its streaming for free?

I worked for Netflix a few months ago, they are cucked.

Also their shows clearly want to push the faggot thing.

>paying to watch movies
>paying to watch ANYTHING

Reed Hastings lease stop posting

I just pick up maybe 1-2 seasonal i work too many hours in a day to a 20 min ep of a plot i can semi follow along with in my overtired stupor works for me plus its free

Maybe that was the case a long time ago, but a majority of their stock was recently bought by none other than... Soros. Not joking.

But I love Netflix! Shows like Terrace House have a diverse cast with many hafus (half japanese people). :) It starts a dialogue on how Japan should slowly shift from being a monoethnic country into a polyethnic society. If anything, Netflix helps teaching us americans that sometimes, our behavior is discriminatory towards minorities. *wink wink*

Why would we care if new Jews bring down the old Jews?

What is the show that's triggered people here and on Sup Forums even about? I've heard it's satirical and lambasts the idea that "you can't be racist against white people", but I don't know.

Netflix BTFO

They just deleted the video.

k faggot

What you got free Internet?

MEGA SHILL POST FROM MULTIPLE THREADS.
FUCK JEWFLIX, LET THEM FIND OUT HOW LITTLE BUSINESS 12% OF A POPULATION CAN PAY TO THEM, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S NIGGERS.

Not gonna lie. Former Netflix supporter here. it's hilarious watching Netflix crash and burn, but we can't let them get away with racism towards whites

>111798594
they're not crashing and burning, they are absolutely dominating hollywood using advanced datamining hollywood wishes it had.

Single-handedly bringing down Hollywood? Stop watching that pedo degenerate shit and you cut out their effectiveness. Stop giving them your money. Netflix then becomes a casualty.

>(kek :) )
JUST

In 2017, Netflix will continue to ramp up the amount of original shows it's putting out.

Netflix has said it will release a whopping 1,000 hours of original shows and movies in 2017 (and spend $6 billion to do so). That's up from 600 hours in 2016, and means you'd have to spend 41 days binge-watching Netflix to see it all.

41 days!(kek : ) )
Just stop maybe?

No they didn't liar.

Is this a joke?

Its so easy to stream things. There are tons of websites out there that are like Netflix but free. Why the fuck do people pay for netflix? Especially you guys

Neighbour's internet is best internet!

Boycott petition

ipetitions.com/petition/boycott-netflix-dear-white-people

Once the # of signature goal is reached, I will personally print out and sent it to Netflix company by postal mail.

I'm the creator of the petition some time ago.

More info here :

infostormer.com/netflixs-new-series-dear-white-people-is-boycott-worthy/

Yeah great trick Netflix, you shoved a wedge in between whites and everyone else. I think I'll stand up for that.Fucking idiot.

>b-b-boycotts
>p-p-petition

Jeez we actually are the opposite of the SJW.

>Yes goyim don't mind that pro-black show and soros investing in netflix

>you fools, one beast is killing the other, our problems are solved!

>Netflix destroys Hollywood
>Netflix becomes Hollywood
Literally nothing changes. In fact, Satan himself George Soros invested in Netflix just a couple of months ago.

>If We Are The Oppposite Of Sjw Does That Make Us Wjs?

bullshit, there's still no proof this is a viable business model with netflix spending billions on content i doubt they'll be "replacing" hollywood anytime soon

not really. a lot of hollywood actors are going the episodal route.

fuck Netflix btw. no better/different than cable.

Usenet friends, Usenet. Some providers even provide you with an anonymous VPN.

>Netflix attacks our God Emperor
>The good guy

>implying any free streaming or torrenting website doesn't do a better job

They were kill before netflix you fool. I pity you

>takes down Jewish hollywood
>starts to act like Jewish hollywood
>should be thankful for that
really made me think

Dear Black People:

>Slavery was a terrible chapter of our history and 99% of people today will admit that. That being said, when you hold ill feelings based on an event that none of you, or none of us, were alive to witness, you shut down any potential progress right off the bat.
>You fester a strong sense of community, which is great, but that same sense prevents police from investigating crimes out of your "No Snitching" policies.
>Many of you take it too far and also embrace a culture that glorifies street violence, drugs, disrespect of women, and dying young out of sense of loyalty for your neighborhood. This is how so many of your young men end up in prison or dead, because innocents are often involved.
>Speaking of the police, while there's no denying that some police are corrupt, be it out of racism or not necessarily racism but abuse the thrill of their authority, many of you are harbor an inherent distrust of the police no matter what your interaction with them is. Some of you actively fight the police and refuse to do anything they say, and this is how many of you end up dead by their hands.
>So many broken families in the black community come down to the same thing: an absentee father. You could be doing more to prevent this, even if it was a matter of birth control education.
>Understand that you are not immune from being racist. Every time you assume something of a white person, or an Asian person, or a Hispanic person, or even a Muslim person.
>To that end, try to challenge those assumptions. You think they think you won't tip? Tip. You think they think you'll be loud? Control yourself. Be better than the idea instead of resolving to embrace it anyway.

Let's see that show get made.

It was just the nail in the coffin