Without a doubt, the WORST president in American history

Without a doubt, the WORST president in American history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLSrJ969wIg
youtube.com/watch?v=pxkcV9WC4SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, so true. I wish I had never even voted for him.

>Supporting Drumpf
>Ever

You're still a fucking idiot.

you won't be winning the next emu war with those terrible bants, kid

you know we can tell this is you talking to yourself right?

without a doubt, the MOST PATHETIC series of Sup Forums posts in Australian history.

Yep, so true. this faggot is really holding a conversation with himself.

>kill yourself
>not even american

he hasn't even been in office for a month.

Are you mentally ill? How can you even support this clown?

Just ignore the trolls mate. Everyone on this site is so deluded, most of them are paid Kremlin shills though.

Hahahaha, myopic, brainwashed idiot

You must still be 18, or really young if your brain is this undeveloped.

New shill.

>Supports Orange Hitler
>Not brainwashed

Pick one

>President for 18 days
>William Henry Harrison still 2nd worst president until February 22nd

trump internet defense force canadian league reporting
fuck off

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

ROFL i love australia now wtf

It is SO hilarious watching drumpft crash and burn. But seriously we cannot let him get the nuclear codes, right?

>talking to yourself to shill anti trump shit, while being ausfag

you're fucking retarded and you should take a good hard look at your life.

This samefagging

Nice thread op.

Sage goes in all fields

keked

Most would agree that he's basically done at this point. He'll either resign or get impeached. Impeachment will have bipartisan support. The Democrats are starting to throw hints on the future of the party, and Warren's perseverance from the other day suggests a bright future indeed.

is this that great aussie bantz everyone talks about so much?

Let's get one thing straight. Shills aren't going to be happy with Drumpf no matter what he does right.

The shitposting capital of the world strikes again!

Impeachment is too good for him. I want him thrown in Gitmo. He's a fucking terrorist.

Nah, that's Obama. Whole world knows it.

I love this gif so very much I want to meet that doggo

youtube.com/watch?v=CLSrJ969wIg

He really is. His policy on Muslims is anti American and the definition of treasonous. He should be the one going to prison, not Hillary.

All you cuckservitives are going to be sorry and youre all gonna die. I dont know how you are gonna die but everyone dies one day.

You are just so dumb.

\

>It's an entire thread of Eternal Anglos Eternal Angloing
the kraut was right

What crime do you think he'll commit to get impeached? There has to be a written law broken (crime) to be impeached. Clinton got it for perjury, Nixon for Obstruction of Justice.

There must be a written law, the law must be broken (definition of a crime), and then evidence since we are innocent till proven guilty in this country.

If you have a tough time understanding crime, its stuff like kidnapping, theft, lying under oath during a CRIMINAL investigation (perjury), blocking a criminal investigation (obstruction of justice), etc.

It can't just be 'stuff I don't like' or 'he's not doing his job very well'. Presidents cant be impeached just for being bad presidents. There has to be a crime committed to be impeached.

>sincerely trying to educate, but part of me wonders if this is just shill tactics or if leftists are so full of wishful thinking or if they can't understand concept of laws

In just one week, drumpf has proven to be the worst president in the history of the world. I can't believe we let this guy get the nuclear codes. Not to mention our racist, rigged system of electoral votes and term limits stopping REAL leaders like Obama and Hillary from being in their rightful place in the White House. Fuck all white people amd fuck Blomold BLUMPF.

Reminder the Yemen raid is trump's Benghazi

going to hunt u down and rip your head off.

lol only the right is willing to reward terrorists by turning the deaths of us service members into a political football

libs will just move on

No

This is a terrible day for australia, when he is outperformed by the LEAF.

Mediocre!

Benghazi killed people who were supposed to be there, who we HIRED to be there, and who asked for aid for 14 hours straight but were directly denied by Hillary Clinton. They were constantly tolled that the terrorist army at their gates was a group of peaceful protestors, then they were dragged out of the building and stabbed to death.

The only way you can think a single casualty of war via accident, which is terrible, is the same thing as Benghazi is if you don't comprehend how horrible Benghazi was.

Gee, an Australian flag and no bantz in the OP! I'm sure this will be a constructive thread!

You just won't cede your reputation to Canada easily.

The great irony in all this is that the deconstructionism detailed by that former KGB agent-the insidious Jewish thoigh crime so often identified as the root of our society's unrest is the philosophy most embodies by Sup Forums they just can't recognize it. People here have lost their ability to call a spade, and imagine a man who can barely put a sentence together to be playing 4d chess when all it is, like any cult leader, a guy spewing nonsense that equally nonsensical people rattle around in their skulls until it seems to makes sense.

lol, faggots.

Yemen raid was planned during Obama administration.

Comparing apples to oranges. Yemen raid was a full scale assault on terrorist base with terrorists who shoot back.

Casualties were expected.

Benghazi fiasco was due to Hillary and Obama selling weapons to terrorists illegally via secret CIA base and then balking at rescuing people in Libya after the terrorist raid on a poorly defended shoestring embassy.

Yemen raid... full blown assault. Libtards complaining we didn't use killer robots or super soldiers with energy shields.

"Why did God Emperor Trump use the Adeptus Astartes in powered armor or his army of immortal aliens?"

HE WILL NOT FUCKING DIVIDE US!!!!!!!!

>Quotes Occupy Democrats
>As a source instead of to mock it

Dude, you're supposed to aim the shotgun at your enemies, not your feet.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

^
"Why didn't God Emperor Trump use the Adeptus Astartes in powered armor or his army of immortal aliens?"

even as a 'troll' you're fucking shit at it. Fuck off back to St.kilda faggot.

what a sad shitpost

just hand us the crown already while you still have some dignity left

youtube.com/watch?v=pxkcV9WC4SY

>Not saying Gerald Ford was the worst president

Lol faggot

Obama is still president? Obama approved it with Steve bannon and Jared kushner at dinner? Obama didn't attend briefings?

let him talk so we can see all the shill bot lines

>Hurr anyone who disagrees with Trump is on Soros' payroll

How much is Putin paying you, idiot?

Obama appointed bannon to the security council

Obama didn't attend the Yemen raid room

Obama deregulated wallstreet and appointed Goldman Sachs shills.

>Not an argument

We should make samefagging a full-on conversation the new meta, the sheer autism will drive all the normies and shills away BIGLY.

get the fuck out of here. i'm sick of fucking british fags like john oliver and aus fags like you pretending like you care about american politics. leave us the fuck alone and have fun on your glorified prison state fag

Well you've obviously never heard of James Buchanan...

What do you think of this OP?