White People Thread

Three cheers for white people -- always making life so much more tense and ulcer-ridden than it ever had to be.

What an ill-fitting way to describe them, you get the "Nigger of the Year" award.

Stop using our internet.

AYO

Don't let it get to you senpai. They hate us cuz they ain't us.

>Nine different threads about white people.
Someone is having a bad day.

Your tension and stress come from your own inner mind, because you know you've become the enemy but refuse to accept your wrong doing.

>clean water
>safety
>disease free
>available food
>available fuel
>available education
>entertainment
>a future
You're welcome.

And probably the black man could've helped you develop all those things much faster if you hadn't kept him uneducated and in chains just so you could hog all the glory for yourselves.

I'm jus' sayin' is all.

HOORAH!

friendly reminder: when whites first colonized sub-saharan africa they discovered that the natives there didnt actually know about death. they thought that dying of natural causes was always because of JuJu, so every single time a person died of natural causes somebody else was rounded up and murdered for bewitching them. every time. then they eat the body.

the australian aboriginals were mutilating and feeding their babies to each other meanwhile people from new guinea still practice cannibalism today. in india they throw the bloated stinking corpses of their relatives into the ganges and then bathe in it and wonder why half their population gets dysentery and shits themselves to death before theyre 15.

friendly reminder that child-rape (think bacha bazi) is absolutely, undeniably systematic in the middle east. having travelled there and seen it going on first-hand id conservatively estimate that 50% of boys are gangraped before they come of age. conservative estimate. aboriginal children are incestuously gang-raped by their fathers and uncles in the most brutal manner. but please, tell us how bad whitey is with his "rules" and sheeeeeit.

You know you can always go back to your third world shithole right?

blacks when left to there own can only build mud huts that are inferior to a beavers den

Drumpf white fuck and people fuck

The only reason your ass lived past childhood is because white medical advances.

Ah, it must be February.

Okay, Your Majesty. I have a recommendation for you: Go down to your local school district office. Tell them "I want to teach." They'll give you an application to be a substitute teacher. You'll make $80-120 a day.

They'll check your arrest record. They'll clear your fingerprints with the justice department. You'll take a couple of classes on how to manage a classroom. Then they'll send you to classrooms where they need substitute teachers.

And you can contribute to educating America's youth.

I hope you get a classroom of all black students. I'm sure they're waiting for you to engage and enlighten them. And if you do....I hope you engage them with something other than "America is racist and you're all victims!" rhetoric. Really teach them something valuable, like how to succeed and become middle-class, and own a house, and raise a family and build a future for themselves. Good luck.

I see. And so you actually think "bacha bazi" networks of high-powered pedophile kidnappers and rapists doesn't exist here in the "evolved" Western world?

Can you say "Franklin Scandal"? Try Googling it sometime there, Sparky.

I believe the relevant phrase is "pic related".

Yeah man, work is so hard. I wish we had it like the Africans living in the sticks.

no black men in Russia, kek

And yeah, USSR was educating africans en masse, if your CIA fuckers didn't mess it up, there wouldn't be any rapefugees today.