Sam Seder Blows Jeff Sessions out of the water!!

Sup Forums BTFO!!
Can you even refute this smart educated man poll? Oh wait, is that a no!! how am I not shocked you nerd virgins can not he is unfit and you know it!
youtube.com/watch?v=86XspXfJR7w

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/18/cnns_costello_flips_out_on_sessions_appointment_links_him_to_klan_many_americans_are_concerned.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wanted a KKK member accused of murdering a black man to get the death penalty
>tried to protect black voters from voter fraud
>somehow this makes him a racist

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/18/cnns_costello_flips_out_on_sessions_appointment_links_him_to_klan_many_americans_are_concerned.html
and what about this?

Did you just call us Poll?

>and because Sessions reportedly joked to the prosecutor that the Ku Klux Klan was okay until he found out Ku Klux Klan members smoked pot."
aka "Butthurt liberal doesn't understand what a joke is"

Goes in all fields

>Sup Forums BTFO!!
>Can you even

Yes I did, my bad I have fat fingers. OP fag here, I am glad you guys posted, jokes, and bait aside I have been dealing with a lot of crazy bitches today. They have been beating me up side the head with this shit. It does not help that the media and google are not on our side of this. I wanna thank all you guys for the help, thanks!!

Aw man, I guess he isn't AG anymore! Oh wait

>has southern drawl
this is what actually makes him racist

>can not he is unfit and you know it!
didnt even watch the video.
he's going to get confirmed
deal with it.

>...dude-on-cnn-chimps-out.html
who gives a fuck.

All his appointments just keep getting confirmed. Must suck to be a libfaggot in 2017

>>you nerd virgins
>I have fat fingers
>that made me type 'l' twice.

Hell we're actually past confirmation, he's getting officially sworn in in less than 24 hours now.

Is this video a joke?

Do american liberals actually sound like this?

How can anyone listen to this crap?

>sam seder
>filthy kike
>routinely employs double-think as a maxim for logical discourse.
>could pass as a modern day alumni of the frankfurt school

guy is a fucking joke. if you want to learn how kikes 'debate' then watch any of his videos. Constantly moving the goal post, red herrings, straw men, its embarrassing that people think he's a legitimate source for anything but Jewism.

I don't know or care who he is or what he says, but he better not break the law lest he fall under the purview of Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Kthnx

He's a filthy jew rat.

One of the worst kind. Sarcuck of a Blackdad tried to "debate" him and the Jew emerged with every logical fallacy and snake like tactic I've ever read about within 15 minutes. Sarcuck is a shit debater but watch that video if you want to really see the true nature of the jew.

Oh I forgot, pol does not view facts as anything besides fake news

>pol

Lets hope Sessions is as racist as Liberals say he is.

So where are the proofs
They all act high and mighty and play an old tape where he had a hearing about """allegations""", but did they turn out to be actually true, or are just allegations more than enough?

This!

And I hope he does it all legally!

Rebel scum wants us to become the fucking empire, lets do it.

Commie Jews BTFO! OP BTFO! All shills BTFO!

haha, nice try comrade. don't you have some windows to smash? btw enjoy the next 8 years. peace