Is Elizabeth Warren a meme now?

Is Elizabeth Warren a meme now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqyUKD4V7SE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God I hope so.

Her grabbing the nomination in 2020 would be pure fucking win.

I think she really could ride it that far.

they're gonna throw another old white lady at Trump?

oh well.

She's basically just as old as Hillary Clinton.

She's gonna be the nominee because of the clock. She's gonna be 70 in 2020. If she don't run in 2020, she ain't running ever.

90% of her strategy is victimization and the woman card, and if that shit worked Hillary would be president right now.

That meme would be more relevant had her bitchfit made a difference.

As it is, Sessions is the AG and Warren did jackshit. She's a loser.

will make a great schmoyoho music video

>

i read her autobio book, she knows why the middle class got screwed, she can explain the trickle down bullshit the republicans are still selling after it has failed for 50 years. Obama sucked at explaining anything, Warren really nails it.

It's time for an American Indian president. She has to do it.

Whats her stance on migrants? Its all well and good that you have a sensible economic policy but leading a country requires some kind of plan on how to deal with international affairs.

Which is a failure of Bernie Sanders, I realize now that i reflect on this.

>implying trump wouldn't have savagely memed her and other prominent progressive leftists to death

Pocahontas has been a meme for some time, actually.

I feel like this is a super forced meme like dat boi

Has this spread anywhere beyond news sites claiming that "le epic may may has been create"?

she needs to be memed to Strom Thurmond's resistance.

Wew.
They're desperate for someone, ANYONE, that they can cling to as the S.S. DNC sinks into the abyss. Their hero du jour, a woman who betrayed them not 6 months ago to endorse Clinton over Sanders, who lied about her heritage for bonus Diversity Points, is being made a martyr for her valiant defamation of the incoming Attorney General during a failed filibuster of his confirmation. It hasn't even been a full day and this pathetic meme already exists.

They are doomed.

Is she? She doesn't look nearly as old. Maybe she's just in better health. They should have let her run in 2016, but she hadn't really begun to shine yet.

But she doesn't give that impression. She comes off as rational and pro-equality, as opposed to hillary's whining feminism.

LOL, what percentage of DNA does one need to claim a minority heritage for it not to be considered trans-racial?

She seems a lot smarter than the candidates put forward by any party since Bill Clinton ran against Ross Perot in 1992.

Pocahontas can't hope to outmeme the God-Emperor

Please leave US politics to US wafu Chinese wafu

Not sure what my Chinese waifu has to do with US Politics; we aren't even married yet. It just so happens that I am a US citizen, even though I live far away in a country that has almost no violent crime.

>She comes off as rational and pro-equality, as opposed to hillary's whining feminism.
What the fuck? No. She is way more strident than Hillary on feminism or other grievance-based filth

I really hope Wizards drops this planeswalker super friends justice league bull shit. Jace is gay, Nissa is gay, Gideon is literally gay, and Chandra is lame.

Kaladesh could have been a cool set where the phyrexians get into kaladesh somehow and all the artfice gets fucked, but no, we Nicol bolas and his butt boy.

Jace is ted cruz.

no, but the shills are desperately trying to make it one.

pizzaday is a meme. fancy a slice?

She is our girl.

God I hope the dems are stupid enough to run her. (Pro tip: they are)

She's literally a more unhinged version of Hillary, and Trump gets under her skin BADLY. This bitch completely spergs out every time Trump baits her on twitter. The banter would eclipse anything we've seen before.

underrated post

>LOL, what percentage of DNA does one need to claim a minority heritage for it not to be considered trans-racial

Im 1/8th but that doesnt help me a bit because I look white and am a male. Technically I shluld qualify, but of course they wont accept a dna test and want me to track down birth certificates for my native family all the way back 150 years.

She won't get out of the primaries.

I don't want her in the White House becauze I voted for her to represent my state in the US Senate. Fucking hell. Do the Dems have no one to run for the exsec office? Do they not realize they need her to lead in the Senate? They have lost Congress and can't even do jack shit about Trump's cabinet.

I have been a moderate Dem and am sick of this fucking mess.

E N G L I S H T E A C H E R

It's because they have no more electable leaders.
Including Warren because she's 72. I think they're trying to pass the torch but because they're idiots the two favorites are a black muslim and a black supremacist muslim because I guess they want to make Hilary look good in comparison

She was an old white woman

Pretended to be Native American to get a high paying teaching job

Nevertheless she still complained about the price of education.

the only other likable democrat will be 80.

/tg/ /mtg/ is hopeless for asking mtg questions because of all the cancerous autists so ill ask my question here
I heard a rumour the next mtg setting is we wuz kangz. Is it true?

tulsi, bernie, warren

desu

I've seen it on kikebook. My wife has even been making shitty posts about her that I've been ignoring.

I don't know who she is but she seems like a twat. Tried giving a speech when she wasn't meant to or some shit and is now being praised for it? I dunno.

Holy shit kill yourself and don't ever mix MtG and politics ever again, you fucking oaf.
Fuck off and die.
Leave Chandra alone.

sagesagesagesagesage

This would be perfect. Guaranteed victory.

Can someone give a run down of wtf happened with Pocahontas today?

Yup

Tulsi is great. She could just walk out in a bikini during the debates and she'd win.

I don't care what she has to say. But it's a bonus that she's a non-interventionist and wants us to stop arming terrorists.

Tulsi is the only actual threat, but the interventionists won't let her be the nominee.

she was rambling on about some boring and inane thing that nobody could possibly care about and that no one would have ever paid any attention to then the senate republicans used some arcane senate rule to stop her from saying any more and now its blown up and become a big thing which leads me to believe that the entire thing is rehearsed political theater

What makes you think that? She's a bit of a meme, but that hasn't stopped anyone from winning elections before. And she doesn't seem to have as many skeletons in the closet as Clinton.

Yeah, they'll sabotage her. What a shame. They have zero political instinct and can't sense what the people want.

>Tulsi is the only actual threat,
when will Sup Forums end this meme? she is an unknown. she has only been a representative for 4 years. a REPRESENTATIVE. when was the last time someone went from representative to president?

and shes in Hawaii. lol fucking Hawaii. and she wasn't even born there. a lot of people will look at her and not see an American.

So what? Trump had 0 political experience prior to 3 weeks ago

when was the last time someone became president without ever holding political office or being in the military?

the game has changed .

Is Japan a meme now?

So the Democrats counter Trumps first term, as a political outsider by nominating another outsider with little political experience? Only this time she isn't even 40 and has 0 business experience. What has she even done as a representative?

>now

She's even less liked than Clinton outside of the "progressive" circles. Moderates see Clinton as a standard corrupt politician, like so many others before her, but they see Warren as a total joke.

Shill detected.

But Clinton wasn't liked by anyone. She was visually creepy and offputting. People supported her out of self-interest or against Hitler-Drumpf

Maybe in 2024

Underated

>But Clinton wasn't liked by anyone.

And neither is Warren, outside of Berniebro echochambers. Hell, if you watch that guy Jimmy Dore, some Bernouts are even turning on her.

She's gone from a smarmy librarian to a bitter old hag in the past few years. She hasn't done diddly squat politically, except get exceptionally triggered right on cue, and it's so obvious that she's a meme of some think-tanks and shitty DNC advisors who are setting her up for a potential future position solely on her pussy pass, and nothing about her is genuine except the bitter hatred that is slowly consuming her soul.

Only way a Woman president actually happens is if the identity politics isnt involved in the campaign with it. Hillary Clinton already ruined that miserably and tried to bank off of it. Nobody is going to vote for a candidate that wears thier sexuality or oppressed ancestry as a badge of honor. Its too fucking arbitrarily and too many people are beginning to see through that garbage. Elizabeth Warren won't happen, shes way too animated in her identity politics.

Y O U R P O I N T
O ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
U ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
R ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
P ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
O ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
N ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
T ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

They probably paid for that meme. Someone on the DNC staff is desperately browsing Sup Forums and trying to capture some creative "hip" vibe to attach to one of theirs and make them seem palatable to the Under 30s.

They cannot compete on any level. And. We do it for free.

>a more unhinged version of Hillary
With about 1/32 the history of lies and incompetence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's without sin; but she's way better than Hillary in just about every way. I for one, welcome the twitter war that would be the 2020 race of her against trump.

But I'll still vote third party

Pretty much this. If (((they))) attempted to meme her from a wage slave perspective. The opposition that does memes it for free will inherently have more creativity that doesnt seem forced, which will be way more effective.

Kind of like the Occupy Democrats memes. They're too forced and don't capture attention.

>0 political experience
If you consider knowing everyone in the political establishment, playing golf with them on weekends, donating massive amounts of money to buy their favors, having dinner with their wives and children, and shaking hands with foriegn dignitaries on a regular basis different from political experience, I have bad news for you.

>implying that being a ceo means no political experience, even though corporations have been writing bills for our congress for the last 16 years.

Define Oligarchy before you assume that Trump has no political experience.

Tulsi? Oh, you mean the one that's getting fucking blackballed by the Democrats right now for saying maybe Assad hasn't been fighting against "moderates" for six fucking years and defying the great meme presence of our YAAAAAS kween Pelosi and letting her know she'd take that trip? You mean the one that has expressed bipartisan intentions and spoken to the Trump team?

Nah, not going to happen. She's be a hell of a good choice, though, so the Democrats can't let that happen. See

I mean, to hammer the point home, we've never had a President who has only been a REPRESENTATIVE, let alone never holding office even once, right? We've never had someone that, like, was a community organizer with minor experience and just barely made the age requirement or anything, right? And even if they did, they absolutely wouldn't get memed into being folk heroes or great Presidents in spite of their records or anything. Especially not from the Democrats.

Charisma is everything. She's a charismatic, intelligent, relatively moderate, minority female. She'd be the choice if the Democrats had any kind of central leadership, or central intelligence, or anything that wasn't an objectively festering, corrupt body behind them.

Does anyone else remember a video of Elizabeth Warren sobbing uncontrollably in 2012 when people started pointing out that she's white and that the capstone of her career to that point had been stealing from actual Native Americans? She was a total mess. She couldn't talk. Her campaign manager had to take over the event for her.

This happened, right? I can't find the video for the life of me. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. To me, it was the defining moment of her campaign so I'm shocked that I can't find a video of it.

>thread gets a certain number of replies
>assumed to be part of the jewish conspiracy

>Elizabeth Warren sobbing uncontrollably in 2012
Best I could find
youtube.com/watch?v=rqyUKD4V7SE

That's not what I'm thinking of. This was on a stage somewhere.

I did like the moment when the strong, independent, courageous squaw appealed to the man to save her from the questions though.

Good stuff.

She was being a disrespectful jerk to her own colleague.

Who? Pocahontas?

She tried to filibuster Jeff Session's essentially with mindless drivel and psycho-babble from a 30 year-old letter written by a literal who. They told her to shut the fuck up essentially and stop making unfounded claims and complaints.

Where you teach senpai?

Oita City, Oita Prefecture.

I work mostly independently. I have a couple of part-time contracts and some private lessons. Almost every full time contract I've taken in Japan turned out badly, so I keep my employment diversified now.

She's the loser, yet she's convinced me and all my friends that the Repubs led by Bitch McConnell are a bunch of pussies and need to be swept out of congress. And I voted trump!

>She's the loser
Is she?

She didn't block his appiontment, but she never really could have--it's a majority GOP in congress now. She did, however, score a major PR victory for her political career.

If she can do this a couple more times in the next four years, she will be a contender in 2020.

Pls, Warren needs to focus on not losing her senate seat to a baseball player before even thinking about becoming president. And all this talk of her of "she persisted!!" will be forgotten by next week.

It's funny how liberals always turn to fiction to portray their supposed heroes, though I perfectly understand why. Their logic doesn't work in real life, and can only be applied to fictional worlds where morality is black and white, and where women can be powerful heroes.

Tulsi had her money taken from the DNC because she didn't blindly support Clinton. She's an outcast. Bernie is an independent that has no say on the Democratic party. He's also old as fuck. Warren has an annoying voice and is ugly.

she already was for her consistent lies and failures

Let us all laugh when she loses to Curt Shilling in the next election.

>It's funny how liberals
Stopped reading here.

How much do they pay you to perpetuate this false dichotomy? Or are you so retarded that you actually believe everyone can be boiled down to one of two ideologies?

I really fucking hate how sjw MTG has become.

Also if they actually have Warren run against Trump the dems have actually lost their minds. She's basically a more obnoxious version of Hillary with no Wall Street backing.

And they came away with "she pesisted" "nevertheless"...

this is all clearly just a psyop

>clearly just a psyop
Or maybe they just suppressed a political opponent with some poorly chosen words?

> Or are you so retarded that you actually believe everyone can be boiled down to one of two ideologies?

Actually, you can with American liberals.

>trickle down economics
I really do hope everyone, including her, who pushes this false meme, dies in a fire and is rapped by mooslems for eternity

Liz Warren has an IQ of 40 which is why she masquerades as an indian to lower the bar for herself. Not that there's anything shameful about a wealthy white taking opportunities intended for poor native Americans, it's just politics.