Hey, Just Cancelled My Netflix

because of that white hating, SJW, liberal show.

Any other SJW, liberal companies I should boycott?

I want a list of Sup Forums's banned companies. I want to make a difference. I care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcKchpzAuew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )

Netflix is in for a shock tomorrow

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

This is copypasta... are you really in damage control?

>Any other SJW, liberal companies I should boycott
television, caancel your cable bill ASAP and put some more green in your pocket

The (((show))) comes out in April

So far Jewbucks and Netflix

2 cents have just been added to your account

I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : )

>not detecting stale copypasta
wew lad. get some BRCC in your veins

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : )

nah aussie actually

I dont like Netflix, but all this talk about getting people to cancel over one of their many shitty shows ( really, they crossed the line a long time ago with Sense8 ) reeks of somekind of marketing plan to drive interest to the show because of artifically stirred controversy.

I expect at any moment for those shitty sjw blog/fake news sites to concurrently run stories about how dem bigoted, trump-supporting racists are boycotting a poor little netflix show.

Best thing to do is just not watch it and generally ignore the show's existence.

agreed, sounds like jewry to me

What was so terrible about sense8? Despite the obviously forced diversity memes it seemed like a decent story

>sense8
>a decent story
kys faggot

the unnecessary and subtle messages desu senpai

>Show promoting white guilt, evil white racism, SJW values
>Don't cancel your subs guys, it's the only way to show them!
>Must be a secret agenda to get us to hate them, so they can call us bigots!
>So we should show them and keep paying Netflix money!!! That'll learn em!

Are you that fucking retarded?

what sjw liberal show are we talking about here

weve been boycotting kellog for months now because they stop posting their ads on breitbart

ignoring a problem just makes it worse you fucking moron.

The one I can't cut out is budweiser. Bud ice has been my beer of choice for years. Nothing is as good for so cheap.

Most are easy because there's either a smarter option or I don't use it at all like Starbucks or Netflix or Coke. I guess I could switch to High Life but that shit's too foamy and the ABV is garbage.

It's not very good and it spread really fast, it's a little weird. it might just be one autist spamming it for (you)'s, who knows.

In 2017, Netflix will continue to ramp up the amount of original shows it's putting out.

Netflix has said it will release a whopping 1,000 hours of original shows and movies in 2017 (and spend $6 billion to do so). That's up from 600 hours in 2016, and means you'd have to spend 41 days binge-watching Netflix to see it all! (kek : ) )

I canceled Netflix after the "making a criminal" "documentary". If you can call it that.

That was the first time their agenda was blatent. They jumped on the "fuck police" bandwagon with their very deceptive coverage. They use manipulative directing to portray this poor innocent framed victim. But if you do any digging you realize this guy was a monster from a young age.

I'm pretty sure once you've burned your 4th live cat to death (and these are the ones he was CONVICTED of). You begin to realize the person is a fucking psycho.

Idiot, what you had to do was
>wait for the show to come out
>give it 1 star
>unsubscribe

Since the first cat burned alive you know that a person is a psycho

Oh hell yes I agree. But the bastard did it at least 3 more times.

And Netflix said nothing of who he really was pre-trial.

The police force in that town did a shitty job on the investigation. I mean... They're a tiny backwoods department. So it's not unusual for them to not be too experienced in a murder investigation of one of its 40 citizens (over ecxagetation but you get the point).

And Netflix took that poor police work and spun it into some sort of conspiracy.

WHY???

Because look at the demographic of Netflix. Young impressionable adults who live on Netflix. The same young adults that are either already rioting in the streets at "police brutality", or they're on the fence about rioting.

Pathetic netflix shill.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Just buy local goods instead of national, Jew-owned brands whenever possible.

>because of that white hating, SJW, liberal show.

Which one? Sense8 or Orange is the New Black are the obvious cancers/answers, but I get their general leftist agenda pushing in every single one of their original series I've watched.

If a conservative person is portrayed they are portrayed negatively, everything is multicultural as fuck. When they aren't explicitly pulling for the left/shitting on America, they are pushing diversity and interracial relationships that aren't integral to storylines.

MFW House of Cards is the only semi-accurate portrayal of democrats/elitists

most of them
they're run by globalists who push this shit
boycotts solve nothing though

youtube.com/watch?v=UcKchpzAuew

Yeah but it's all subliminal warfare. You just don't expose yourself to the brainwashing they're peddling.

>Yes goy, people might join Netflix when they hear of this, so if you c-cancel your subscription you're doing just what they want! plz don't

Bottom line is keep your mind brainwash free and don't watch Netflix or expose yourself to anything you know is using subliminal tactics to influence opinion by means of brainwashing.

>voting for trump in usa
>finland
Pick one

Wouldnt be surprised if this whole thread was paid astroturfing.

A question about the netflix debacle and then 1 minute and 45 seconds later this long winded netflix apologist crap, complete with rambling about an unrelated show, amateur use of "kek" and "based" memes and multiple winkey faces.

This this post full of copy pasted comments and netflix statistics you would see in a commercial.

This thread is artificial; a paid advertisement of an insidious nature.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the possibly the worst SJW propaganda on Netflix is 13th. It is so fucking stupid. It's basis is to state that slavery is alive today in the modern prison system.

>not recognizing this copy paste comment

I cancelled my subscription too (I'm American). When it asked me fill out the survey at the end explaining why I'm cancelling it I told them I don't tolerate racism against anyone, including whites.

Jokes on them though, I'm racist af

But seriously though, fuck Netflix for thinking this was a good idea. I have a feeling their stock is about to plummet.

how new are you

I don't even have cable tv or internet.

I cancelled Netflix back in August, I found myself using it less and less and it just wasn't worth it anymore.

I don't find a single Netflix Original series enjoyable and they started dropping content to better finance their shitty originals.

Nordstrom. Starbuck's. Target? maybe. I haven't watched Netflix in ages. I couldn't care less, so I canceled it.

>Not gonna lie, former Netflix subscriber here. This is fucking hilarious watching Netflix crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this SJW company get the nuclear codes.

>*rubs hands together*