Reminder tomorrow is National Pizza Day

When do the arrests start Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/
wave3.com/story/6673489/british-police-smash-global-pedophile-ring-arrest-700-people-31-children-rescued
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html
youtu.be/EoLHn577xIE?t=21m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek. arrests...

i ate a pizza today. it was from a shitty local place where they make it in front of you and you get to pick the toppings like subway, but they do the hipster thing and make the crust super thin. i dont know why i keep going there when i should just get a hotdog at 7/11 for like a 6th of the price.

THE FIRE RISES
H
E

F
I
R
E

R
I
S
E
S

I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : )

already underway...

Norway and Haiti- both stop giving to the Clinton Foundation, big pedo ring busts days later.

voat pg board is the place, but it's thick with shills and trolls.

You should rethink your life choices.
Eat better user, or stay pleb.

Nobody in our government will get arrested. They'll cover it up or make a deal or something.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

HOLY FUCK.

I didn't really believe in the shills, but you mother fucker, there you are. I saw you make this EXACT post earlier today.

I'm not joking either, I even got into a little discussion with a few people about him. I'm sure some of you remember or were there? Who else has seen this shit?

MFW shills are real.

Kek. This is the worst place for them to invest their digital dollars. Who really falls for shills? We're the most skeptical fucking group.

Remember me faggot? Say something. Remember I called you out for using a ":)" and for referencing nostalgic shit to get us to empathize with your view? Remember how I mocked the "cuck" you put at the end? I see you took it out, interesting. You changed Cuck to "kek".

You still fucked up.

>maybe if I change cuck to kek it wont be obvious
>posts the same exact fucking thing word for word

pizzas and hotdogs aren't inherently unhealthy, it really depends on how greasy they are and what additives.

Pieology?

Holy shit, the fucking irony.

You newfags are fucking retarded.

Listen to me, i saw this EXACT same post earlier and I actually talked to this guy. He got VERY defensive, the only thing he changed was "cuck" to "kek".

People who fall for shills are the same people who fall for bullshit memes, either way it creates reasonable doubt, which is the point. Memes and tinfoil hats aside, i'm telling you 100% this guy is a shill. If you continue to defend him it's gonna look like you're with him.

nah, mod. oregon, not ca

I went there once. It's more of Chiptole or subway of pizza.

therefore yes.

>Someone made a troll post that I fell for
>I replied to him and got trolled harder
>This proves he is a shill because I'm getting upset
Holy shit

GO BACK TO INFOWARS

nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/

wave3.com/story/6673489/british-police-smash-global-pedophile-ring-arrest-700-people-31-children-rescued

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html

COURT IS NOW IN SESSIONS

He's getting sworn in today, so possibly some warrants may be signed. Happy national pizza day indeed.

>MFW shills are real.
nigga, welcome to the Meme War

youtu.be/EoLHn577xIE?t=21m24s

21:24

Will Biden be one of the first to go down?

he's well known for touching little girls