Why the fuck does Merkel do this?? Krauts explain please

why the fuck does Merkel do this?? Krauts explain please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EmgGvEYfwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Expedition_to_Abyssinia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's summoning Moloch.

She's a Jay-Z fan

super glue

What do you do with you hands?
I never know what to do with my hands.

Isn't she throwing his sign down though are you sure you don't mean she has a rap beef wif da jizzle man?

there goes that great German sense of humor

Steepling is a powerful nonverbal behavior which occurs when the fingers are pressed towards the sky in an almost church-like steeple or prayer position. An example of when you may see the steepling gesture is when somebody believes they have the right answer as steepling tends to be associated with a sign of confidence.

Political Steepling

steepling obama
Steepling as a sign of confidence is often seen in political circles. You will often see Barack Obama steepling as a way of conveying confidence as he speaks and listens. Winston Churchill and Mikhail Gobachev were also great proponents of steepling.

Illuminated signaling

A lot of political figures and some celebrities do that sign, I forgot what it's called. Normies call it illuminati symbolism but I've no idea what the red pill is there.

She's always ready to fire off a Kikohou Beam.

Holding farts

kek'd.

Heh

ITT morons that have never read a book on body language

She talks about her vagina a lot.

She's trying to say she needs a cock at least this big around to fill her big old overstretched vigina.

Orchestrated debated has turned into a step-by-step procedure to gain majority appeal.

Once politics was televised weve found that citizens want leaders who look the part more than provide better, smarter solutions.

None of this matters, you never had any power, thats what they're trying to tell you.

I place them in my pockets. Idk wtf is wrong with youth in the UK, they opt to plunge there hands down the front of their trousers and fondle their own bollocks

It's probably pizza related.

debate*

>Being so autistic and socially awkward he reads books on non verbal communication

Alone

In his mom's basement

That's cool but you don't have to be an asshole when people legitimately ask you to explain or expect you to do so while they joke around.

youtube.com/watch?v=-EmgGvEYfwI

Hand seal from Naruto.

It's supposed make you appear more powerful. Speech 101 shet.

Business hands.

They literally teach you to do this in executive coaching for hundreds of bucks an hour

You can't get a skill to more than 100, you noob.

nigger stole that from DDP

HOVa

lul

who?

It's a tribute to the late emperor of Ethiopia, Haile Selassie. Just goes to show you that Ethiopia>so called "aryan race"

Fyi, Haile Selassie is the one that deleted JFK. You just know that he tapped dat ass.

She watched a lot of Naruto

- illuminati?
- doesn't know what to do with her hands when standing around? Just decided that was comfortable and didn't look weird.
- she's into tai chi or some shit... she's focusing her chi.

Why on earth would someone do that?

HIM Haile Selassie cucking the brits.

Because she doesn't know what to do with her hands since her cat died.

She said once that she never knew what to do with her hands when people take a picture and she felt awkward so she decided on that and now it stuck.

Uhhh guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

rare

Illuminate virtue signaling / shekel begging

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Expedition_to_Abyssinia

Couldn't handle the banter?

its how she focuses her chi, naruto teaches you how to do that. it clears your mind so you may make the best decision that your heart know is right

It's probably her comfy posture.

The True Evils have a habit of placing their hands in this manner while they are formulating an evil plan or watching said evil plan unfold in front of them.

She's indicating the size of her muff to refugees.

I sort of do this (sitting down) and I'm contemplating/thinking about stuff/planning.

I can only assume anyone else doing it is doing the same.

I remember the old days from the early 1990's when she used to sit on the grass and listen to stories from young people (in Paris & Berlin t-shirts) about starting big families.

She's holding her huge invisible immigrant cock.

"The better to fuck you with, my dear."

ive always been a fan of this pose.

its comfortable to do in a chair with arms too

R A R E
A
R
E

This is our PM and he does it all the time