Sup Forums, my sister straight up married an illegal...

Sup Forums, my sister straight up married an illegal. He was here on a work visa then he just stayed here with my sister and they got married and had a kid. He's a good guy, speaks English (though with a heavy accent), works hard (like a typical Mexican), and I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like the guy, for the most part.

Here's the rub: I fully support Trump's immigration policies. I think illegals are diluting what makes America great and I'm not quite sure how to reconcile this. Part of me firmly believes that he broke the law and is here illegally and is taking god given work away from American citizens, but a part of me also thinks that he is a good guy in general, and will (continue) be a good father to my niece. Advice? Thoughts?

Here's some advice

Don't forget to prep the bull before you head out to your cuckshed, ya cuck

If he married your sister, then he should be a citizen, right? Or is that only in those American animes?

I think he's kind of in a gray area, like he's not quite a citizen but he still has to do a bunch of paperwork and processing before he will be an actual citizen. They are all super worried about it with the media hype about President Trump lately.

I'll be sure to do that just make sure your wife is in the shed on the agreed time

He needs to go back. you are literally describing 65% of illegal immigrants. They want to be good goys and usually work hard (im in charge of a crew of 5+ illegals for my job) but they have to go back. It sucks I know because most of them are nice but they are destroying the white race in america and we have to kick them out

>and I'm not gonna lie

shill

if he's married to an american citizen, he can get a greencard easy.

Let him be good, if he's not, you know what to do.
We aren't against Mexicans just to be against Mexicans, we aren't even against niggers because they are niggers (well, if being a nigger meant something other than being a nigger). It's the problems they bring to our society.
However if they bring no problems, then there is no problem, racial dilution is only a problem because it brings on more problems, but if this brings no problems and you make up for the dilution, then there are no problems.
But if there are problems you need to be the problem solver.

>we need aesthetics, only purebred whites can breed with purebred whites

Then he better hurry the fuck up with those papers or your mudshark sister and mischling niece can dodge cartels to visit him in Mexico.

Yea I worked construction for a couple summers and while the Mexicans were ok, I couldn't help but despise how many of them there were, and that they were probably the cause of a lower wage for myself and fellow legal coworkers. I can't explain how fucking pissed that made me, that not only were they lowering our wages indirectly, but that they would straight up live like 10 people to an apartment, and send all their extra money to Mexico to be spent on their shitty economy. Made my blood boil. Then my sister goes and marries one of these fucks.

>he thinks that just because someone is an illegal immigrant they are a bad person

They still should be deported though. Can't blame them though, if I were born in Mexico I would get the fuck outta there

holy hell you cuck they have to go back no matter what

Haha! BEANED!

>my sister straight up married an illegal.

Good for you.
Your sister realized she was a dumpster twat while still young enough to catch a ticket to a better life.

At least she didn't get impregnated by a nigger.

this is easily the most clever shill thread I've seen in the last week or two, I'll give you that

the OP pic is too obvious though, go with something more subtle next time

have you ever wondered why so many of these cheap "McMansions" started popping up?

That amount of labor surplus has to go somewhere, and the amount of illegals working in the run-up to the 2008 crisis played a massive role.

Without them we'd have a normal, boring (but stable) market. But Wall Street will push anything that makes them more money, like deregulating immigration and then double-dipping by regulating housing loans so they can get "bailed out" by US even though they knew what the fuck they were doing by giving shitty loans to people they KNEW COULDN'T PAY.

All the while, hardworking guys like you get exploited the most. Your wages get lower, you pay more taxes, and then you have to pay thousands for healthcare that SUBSIDIZES the same people who are LOWERING YOUR WAGES.

It's the biggest fucking nightmare for the average white guy in this country, I feel like I have it on a small scale being Finance IT - all I have to put up with is shitty Pajeets trying to undercut me and steal my jobs. I may never be able to afford a family to do it but at least I have a comfy office.

>have you ever wondered why so many of these cheap "McMansions" started popping up?

Clinton sowed the seeds of the Great Recession by helping to inflate the housing bubble, a key part of the financial debacle of 2007. But this wasn’t because he (not George W. Bush) signed two financial deregulation bills. Although Clinton legalized interstate banking in 1994 and commercial/investment banking combinations in 1999, that had nothing to do with the meltdown.

Then why is Clinton culpable? Because his secretary of housing and urban development, Andrew Cuomo, accelerated easy-housing policies and inflated the housing bubble, setting the stage for its collapse.

The meltdown was the consequence of a combination of the easy money and low interest rates engineered by the Federal Reserve and the easy housing engineered by a variety of government agencies and policies. Those agencies include the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and two nominally private “government-sponsored enterprises” (GSEs), Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The agencies — along with laws such as the Community Reinvestment Act (passed in the 1970s, then fortified in the Clinton years), which required banks to make loans to people with poor and nonexistent credit histories (read: nigggers) — made widespread homeownership a national goal. This all led to a home-buying frenzy and an explosion of subprime and other non-prime mortgages, which banks and GSEs bundled into dubious securities and peddled to investors worldwide. Hovering in the background was the knowledge that the federal government would bail out troubled “too-big-to-fail” financial corporations, including Fannie and Freddie.

>Here on a work visa

Not an illegal, then. And having family or a spouse with US citizenship is a perfectly legal part of the process to apply for your own.

She's still a bean burner, though.

>I kinda like the guy

Suck his dick some more and offer up more family members to the spics why dont you.

>he still has to do a bunch of paperwork and processing before he will be an actual citizen

They never fill that shit out because then their criminal record from mexico shows up. Theyll pay 10 times what it actually costs to come here legally just to avoid having their records follow.

Fuck you and your spic family. Your neice is going to get fucked by daddy spic every night, probanly already is fucking her, until she marries some beaner to give him citizenship.