Why don't Japanese care about the plight of Syrians?

Why don't Japanese care about the plight of Syrians?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/only-350-syrian-refugee-children-will-be-allowed-to-settle-in-britain-thousands-less-than-promised-a7569691.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>says the guy who redirects fugees to us

Because they eat dolphins.

24 were let in, but 2 of them raped a girl and the others probably did something less than desirable. 6 is pretty good I would think, they would probably be the cream of the crop.

Please blame the cannibals on PNG for refusing to put more on their irrelevant detention islands

Why the fuck should they care about a group of people with a completely different culture located thousands of miles away?

No one is immune to virtue signalling.

The Japanese don't care about anyone other than the Japanese.

Absolutely based

They're accepting another 3 or 6 or something soon on student scholarships but they have to learn Japanese and work part-time.

>Syrians working

100k? I don't think germany can be fixed.

The whole (((refugee crisis))) is just about making white countries less white

APOLOGIZE

independent.co.uk/news/only-350-syrian-refugee-children-will-be-allowed-to-settle-in-britain-thousands-less-than-promised-a7569691.html

I am the immunized one foretold by the prophecies.

No virtue signal is strong enough to penetrate.

Likely more than that too. I'm sure there's no shortage of ones who happened to lose all their documentation.

I dont understand why syrians would apply to Japan. Do they know Japanese is that why? I would think Europe would be a more desirable location.

because they are smart

>syrian weebs

Our rape quota is full.

>Taking in garbage when someone else will do it for you

Why aren't they eating them? Why aren't you encouraging this. You could solve our (((migrant))) crisis but noooooo too busy shitposting. Fucking cunt

2 raped out of 24 wtf man.

Of those six aren't two rapists? Fucking kek, Syrians man. We should really just glass the place.

Kekmate

They are human.

Xenos such as yourself wouldn't understand.

what the fuck was isis thinking? why kill japanese journalists? did they ever explain their reasoning or was it just an infidel thing?

They have common sense. 6 is too many.

Because white guilt is only a thing in predominantly white countries.

Japanese don't even care about Japanese

>Karōshi (過労死 ?), which can be translated literally as "overwork death" in Japanese, is occupational sudden mortality. The major medical causes of karōshi deaths are heart attack and stroke due to stress and a starvation diet.

Just to provoke a response from the west/japan and rally more Syrians and Iraqis to fight for them (beheading are like sunday night football for them). The point of terrorism is to gain publicity.

Probably the same thing they think when they attack the Red Cross and other charity organizations

>working hard is considered not caring about others

as expected of fatericans

Japanese refuse to use their holidays. Apparently one company is looking to pay workers more so they actually take their paid time off.

WTF I hate karaoke now!

Only 116,000 for Germany? I thought it was at least over 500,000. Why the fuck are you people complaining then.
>tfw there are 300,000 shitskin Iranians in Los Angeles alone

nobody cares about these muslim shitbags, assad is doing nothing wrong.

>half of Germany's intake
>1/8th of Germany's population

Confirmed Syrians, user.

>working yourself to death is caring about yourself
asiatics not as stronk as polan. They can't clean toilets 24-7

Why dont we even get a mention? We took over 60,000. WTF is this? We did our best.

>America on the wrong side of the map

The real story is Germany is outcucking Sweden.

Theyre all jewish iranians.

It's from English language Japanese news. Maybe they consider you irrelevant.

They have like 8 times the population.

Those were kurds.

let's just think for like three seconds and maybe we can figure out the problem with what you just said

dammit leaf beat me to it

well there goes your chance to correct your mistakes

This. Why are americans so stupid.

Kurds live in Syria too. Mud people the lot of them.

Gazillions of Syrian refugees in Germany...Merkel evil...bawwww...bawwwww.....not even a 150k. Nice going, media.

Most of the refugees arent syrian.

eff you
1776 u stupid ass sucker-butt lame-o
we;re not dumb ur dumb
youre the dumbest of them all
fucker face

Britain is slowing down its refugee intake. Hopefully we start fucking deporting them.

because you took women & chiddren. Not the men who look suspiciously like ISIS fighters

That's 116k from Syria. You have 2 million total, at least, and that's just from the middle east and Africa in the last 2 years.

Yes goy. Alllllll the refugees in Europe, America, Canada, etc are Syrian. We were only 23 million pre-war, after the war, our population superfat to 6 gazillion so we can take over the earth

why mexico dont take refugees?

Me on the left.

Obvious human ponzi scheme.

fuck them, they need only more bomb

>they need only more bomb

What did desu baka senpai mean by this?

Keep up the struggle, Bashar.

this guy look familiar?

Japan is full, no jokes

Not our circus, not out monkeys.

Maybe they do, but they're smart enough to know that you can't safe sandniggers without destroying your own nation, so they're being smarter than the rest of us.

Because fuck world affairs. Japan Stronk

>mfw reading nippon posts

Only the countries of a similar culture, and individual willing donors should care about the "plight of Syrians".
Germany, Japan, and the US don't fall into that category. (Except for charities, who wish to assist countries that do qualify.) Sweden may still have time to save it's self, but it's not looking good for them. Even pro-refugee idiots think they aren't financially capable of taking more.