en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=iSigwjYtXb4
youtube.com/watch?v=iFVDW4gXin8
youtube.com/watch?v=ID3kpMRA-eE&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=T3stGstkDws
youtube.com/watch?v=384eJPSD55c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico
google.com.mx/maps/place/CLUB CAMPESTRE DE QUERETARO/@20.562292,-100.4095222,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x815abca4b50325fb!8m2!3d20.5672046!4d-100.4053187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why aren't you trimming the hedges?

Y u mexican?

fpbp

What do you think about chicanos? Are you one yourself?

Best beer?

Stay in Mexico.

I thought you guys love immigrants?

they are subhuman, no im mexican.

bohemia wiezen

because im a white mexican.

Never leaf.

Is that how you think this works, Pablo? You can just come here, onto my board, and tell me what to do? Do you really think anyone gives a fuck about you or your perspective on anything? Oh boy, someone from Mexico, a sinkhole on the continent propped up entirely by tourism from the United States. You filthy spics send so much crime and so many drugs across the border, and now you want to try to force your shit-tier beliefs on us? No, keep it. I'm sure the rest of the world will appreciate your silence.

if you deport an immigrant, do they stay?

Kill yourself faggot gringo

your bord? on your chinese PC. You owe us a lot nigger. You are sick, you need drugs, its your fault.

>ask a mexican anything

Two fish tacos and two Coronas por favor

It would be extremely painful

Your people are somehow worse the mudslimes. Not spics just you mexishits. So insecure being manlets and shitskinned you gotta act all tough and shieet. But in reality you get in trouble and beg the brotherhood for protection sucking our BWC to protect you from niggers. Pathetic scum

ayyy tio got loud?

found the Vuban nigger. We are white. I hope you starve soon.

Do you realize that Mexico is a travel resort and its natives are a slave colony/breeding ground for white America?

you are not white, you are only 60% cuban nigger. And no, Mexico is not a colony.

Holy fuck just accept that you're USAs bitch. Inferior in every way. Not like they're the most powerful country right now, while Mexico is just like any other South American shithole

It's true, they are white. Just look at this for proof.

Hans, dont be stupid. Mexico is in North American and they fucked up in the 2 world wars. You have Military bases there and we dont, you are a cuck.

Why the hell would mexicans want to come to Canada (Trudeau removed visas requirement) when they have >that
>see ops pic

cos ooga booga gibs me dat and white womens

Are all Mexicans like this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=65pqBZCkJgM

Henlo yes thank

I also like that specific kind of beer, honey dew and erdinger dunkel are bretty good

yes we are jean pierre.

when you lose the next war you start with america, we're taking cabo and expelling every spic

We have more whites than Canada Achmed.

yes rodriguez tell us more about your ((whites))

Are you excited to see all of your family and friends again once they get deported?

Mexicans are fucking manlets, damn

Well, Europeans in America settlered since 1492. Rodriguez is a white and Spanish name, you are very stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

>yes rodriguez tell us more about your ((whites))

Is it true that Mexico doesn't have an Olympic team because anyone who can run, jump or swim is already in the US?

Forgot muh pic

>spanish
>white

wew lad, you might have 11 million ((europeans)) in mexico but they are still shitskins like your self. white mexicans is an oxymoron

kek

Yes, We have.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSigwjYtXb4

noice

Not meaning to tell you how to do your job, but I'm 90% sure that Rodriguez is the same kind of (((Spanish))) as Garcia and Sanchez. Please note the Jewish cowbell and don't waste my time by playing the fool.

Football teams don't count senpai.

What's it like being rich in Mexico?

One of my family is married to a Mexican woman, her sister had a daughter. She was 19 and married a 30 year old business owner in Mexico. Can't say that I'm not jealous of his new trophy wife. Is their any danger of them like getting torn to shreds on the street?

>What's it like being rich in Mexico?

Ask the richest man who lives in Mexico city without worries.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFVDW4gXin8

firstly imagine being rich anywhere, and then add in the fact that you unfortunately happen to be in mexico.. that's how it feels

This.
I would take Syrians before beaners.
The Syria disaster is our fault because president king nigger and Hitlery Killington, I actually feel sympathy for them.

Mexicans however have no fucking excuse for being poor, degenerate turd worlders. They don't even have to budget for defense because they live in the safest neighborhood in the world... yet they are still a garbage people.

They have more resources than we ever had, and they squander them. They are mixed with the subhuman blood of the cursed cannibal/human sacrificing Indians, who are not unlike the filthy Canaanites in the Bible. The Spanish are trash who were too busy race mixing with the niggers to realise the reason for England's success in colonisation was precisely because they didn't tend to fuck redskins.

How many things have you tagged/spray painted in your life?

I can't understand a thing in that documentary lel. Hasn't the climate changed since 2009? There's a difference between being the richest man and a rich man that can only afford a $10k a month allowance to his trophy wife.

I'm imagining safe zones for the rich, just, more smaller in Mexico.

at least we dont live in tiny boxes nor have rain all year,

youtube.com/watch?v=ID3kpMRA-eE&t=7s

>having such a shit country that the only good photo is of the end of it
lol

Mexicans are fucking worthless

dont ask a britbong anything about us. He is an idiot. Yes, they live in gated zones like in the US. A rich white American lives in Mar a lago, and a poor black American lives in a dangerous ghetto.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3stGstkDws

>he wont accept that we are whiter than canada
>reeee hes an idiot

sure thing captain moderate beheader, your country a shit and we're all well aware of that regardless of how many coastal pictures you post

Fucking using opera, kys

We have more whites than Canada.

50 M > 25 M

BTFO

Dont you have to pray to the mosque paki?

how many of those are white and how many of those are ((white))? ill be waiting

Achmed. it says 50 millions. fifty millions.

Why are you here?

sorry but european descent doesn't = white

face it you're just a shitskin containment zone

>sorry but european descent doesn't = white

yes it is.

Spanish and Portuguese are white as you, and we their descendants.

>spanish and portugese are white as you

nice try miguel

Spain is white, achmed, get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=384eJPSD55c

Spain is white but you mexican'ts are not.

How do you know it?

Studies of the general Mexican population have found percentages with European ancestry of 56%[80] 60%,[81] 64%,[82] and 78%.[75]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico

Have you seen how the average Spaniard looks and how the average Mexican looks? Yes, there are definitely some white Mexicans, but I don't think most are, simply because they're mostly mestizos, to my knowledge. Also, that map is pretty outdated and quite shit.

Why the hell are so many of you afraid of dogs?

Why do you fucks throw your used shit tickets in the corner of every bathroom from San Diego to Fort Worth? Do none of you have fucking plumbing?

There are budget closed gated communities which are nothing fancy like in America, just a bunch of cheap tiny houses (2 or 3 tiny rooms and a tiny yard) that are all the same and maybe a park for kids somewhere in the middle of the place, anyone can pretty much walk in or drive in, only a few securities guard to patrol the area but they are not police nor can arrest someone, they are just there for show and we are talking about one or two guys for a big area.

For the real rich there are better and bigger gates communities with real security guards 24/7, only people who live or work there are allowed in, they have golf courses, pools, tennis, bars and restaurants and everything a country club does.
There are some that are huge bigger than some neighborhoods, you will only find white people living in those places and the elite drive bulletproof vehicles.
I used to work at this club back in 2006.
google.com.mx/maps/place/CLUB CAMPESTRE DE QUERETARO/@20.562292,-100.4095222,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x815abca4b50325fb!8m2!3d20.5672046!4d-100.4053187

Why do you people call us gringro so much

how is our wall coming along?