Iran's supreme leader is thanking Trump for revealing the real face of the United States

Iran's supreme leader is thanking Trump for revealing the real face of the United States.

"
In this meeting the Leader of the Revolution stated: "The new U.S. president says Iran should thank Obama! Why?! Should we thank him for creating ISIS, the ongoing wars in Iraq and Syria, or the blatant support for the 2009 sedition in Iran? He was the president who imposed paralyzing sanctions on the Iranian nation; of course, he did not achieve what he desired. No enemy can ever paralyze the Iranian nation."

Ayatollah Khamenei further tapped on Trump’s recent comment which involved 'putting Iran on notice'. He added, "Trump says fear me! No. The Iranian nation will respond to your comments with a demonstration on the 10th of February: they will show others what kind of stance the nation of Iran takes when threatened.”

His Eminence stated: “We actually thank this new president [Trump]! We thank him, because he made it easier for us to reveal the real face of the United States. What we have been saying, for over thirty years, about political, economic, moral, and social corruption within the U.S. ruling establishment, he came out and exposed during the election campaigns and after the elections. Now, with everything he is doing—handcuffing a child as young as 5 at an airport—he is showing the reality of American human rights."
"

english.khamenei.ir/news/4617/We-thank-Trump-for-exposing-the-reality-of-the-U-S-Ayatollah

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiwRfk077yg
youtube.com/watch?v=NobBXlJ1zPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iranians have two things: Big egos and big noses. That's about it.

>muh human rights for muh muslims
What a little faggot.

So when was the last time this "supreme leader" was elected into power?

Iran is the goof guy in the current geopolitical situation there is no other way to put it.

He was appointed by Allah shitlord

Will he thank Trump when a nuclear fireball rises where Tehran used to be?

Trump isn't afraid to unleash this man, they should fear him.

You know they make it really fucking hard not to glass them into oblivion. Like I know war with Iran would just benefit the kikes in israel but god damn would a second Highway of Death in Iran with this on max volume give me such a hard-on.
youtube.com/watch?v=PiwRfk077yg

I'm really curious by what he's alluding to with calling out February 10 specifically

youtube.com/watch?v=NobBXlJ1zPo

Fuck Iran I hope we invade them

human rights
iran

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not even gonna green text or ask to pick one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Iranians are our """allies"""" at the moment, but our press struggles to write anything positive about them, aside from usual "Brave anti-US attitude - you go guuurl".

Its them or further Isreal dick sucking. Boy do they all deserve a US demonstration of POWER.

he is kind off right.
there haven't been a single terrorist attack by iranians in the US.
while there has been several (including 9/11) by Saudis.
yet Trump don't ban Saudi arabians.
It's just pandering and ass kissing to Israel and Saudi Arabia

>February 10

Oh SHID

forgot image

What does Russia get out of being friends with Iran? Oil? You have lots of it.

They seem to be like your version of North Korea.

If you let us we would probably drop them in a day.

They're like a more annoying version of North Korea with looser borders and no end of replacements in sight.

Why is the US consistently involved in middle eastern affairs?

Oil? Money? Sand monkeys?

Oil obviously

How fucking dense are you.

Yea the Saudis are terrible, but it's fairly obvious why we shouldn't antagonize them yet.

Iran is virtue signaling while standing in a pile of corpses and further I'll intent.

USA have lot's of oil too but it dosen't stop you from sucking Saudi cock
>we would drop them i days
Iran is not like Iraq. It's a large country with a large well trained army.
large mountain terrain.
and they aren't an international pariah either.
>They're like a more annoying version of North Korea
Nope they just won't take your bullshit, Shlomo Burgerstein

They better name
Names on the 10th or
I'll personally fly to
Iran and bomb them

>but it's fairly obvious why we shouldn't antagonize them yet.
why? they are funding the wahabist terrorists who kills europeans and americans
>Iran is virtue signaling
how?
Like USA dosen't do that shit all the time
>while standing in a pile of corpses
what pile of corpses?
>further I'll intent.
explain

Chill Abdi Sven.

Iran wants to be the next Saudi Arabia, it's a theocratic hellhole and the best option is for everyone to let their dear leader die.

The people of Iran are pretty fucking decent and have shown to be progressive in the past before American schlomoism fucked that up.

At the same time we can't let their current administration have it too good so people will be hungry for change. We especially don't want them getting nukes.

USA needs to stay within 1000 km of its own borders. Get out of the middle east.

fucking newfags from /r/the_donald.
Sup Forums has allways been against a war with Iran. don't take your neocon bullshit here

If you're too lazy to know anything about Iran I'm not putting in that basic effort for you.

Iran is a theocracy that practices Islamic law while funding Shia terrorists across the globe. Yes, they haven't fucked with the USA yet, but there's no reason to mujahideen 2.0 ourselves.

What does the average Iranian think of Khameni?

You ain't no Mossadegh, faggot.

Why don't you do something about ISIS first.

He's a cunt that needs to die, root of most of our problems. Segments of the population adore him though.

>Iran.
>wahabbist.
Pick one and only one.
Mixing wahabbit and Shia is like taking BLM for MAGA.

>the best option is for everyone to let their dear leader die.
you don't know what you talk about. Iran is a theocratic republic. they elect their leader and they do it fairly often. it's far from as fucked up as most middle eastern countries and it's not comparable to North Korea
>The people of Iran are pretty fucking decent and have shown to be progressive in the past before American schlomoism fucked that up.
they where an US puppet
"Progressivism" is just a kike word for degenerate americanization and other shit.
it's cultiral suicide
>At the same time we can't let their current administration have it too good so people will be hungry for change.
your sanctions haven't worked before Burger and they won't work now either.
Iran has several other countries ti trade with

i was talking about Saudis

Any Iranian who wraps a turban around his head needs to kill themselves

>when Muslim countries talk about human rights

This
We're very academically intelligent people but throw us into a diplomatic situation and we're all bark and no bite
t. Iranian American

>Iran is a theocracy that practices Islamic law
don't care because it dosen't affect me.
It's their business
>funding shia terrorists
lol they only fund anti zionist "terrorists".
stop believing in zionist propaganda

>a demonstration on the 10th of February
wut

Just wanted to say thanks for commenting. I know it'll make me sound old and it's certainly nothing new, but it's pretty fucking cool that we can have a dialogue on this site between so many people from so many different countries. Cheers!

Cool, so Sup Forums is now back on the neocon train, because BASED TRUMP can literally do no wrong. I'm looking forward to future Israel dick sucking and how based American Jews are for fucking us in the ass. It's definitely the """"white"""" liberals pushing the progressive agenda in the west goy, ((we))'re just your allies, as long as you keep fighting our wars for us.

I think it's time for USA to start kissing Israeli and Saudi ass ... akhm sry I mean, show these Iranian shitskins

> big noses
what did he mean by this?

Yeah it is pretty cool.

>demonstration on the 10th of February
pls nook israel

Trump going full retard?

Persian
Why do you let the Arab control you?
You can only hold onto your moral authority for so long. Your enemies control the most holy mosques.
I hope in the future you will abandon what the arab shits into your mouth and light sacred fires again.

Oh man a nuke test would be a defcon 1 habbening

DO IT FAGGOTS

Maybe you should read a fucking book nigger. The Arabs couldn't conquer Iran and they had over a thousand years to do it. The only thing they remotely succeeded in was kind of getting the persians to adopt a quasi form of Islam that wouldn't last long if your orange clown would stop antagonize their entire nation.

Saudi Arabian safe zones is about the only thing that would keep refugees out of your cucked country. Unfortunately nothing is free which means negotiating a deal with the Saudis. If them taking in refugees means we have to take a harder position against Iran so be it.

It almost seems like you Swedes have developed a taste for muslim cock.

Lel

I'm going to personally trace your IP to your house and contact one of our sleeper cells living near you to park a car bomb in your parking lot. Does that scare you?

I have read a book
Im still not wrong
As long as Persian Imams hold the Quran and derive their moral authority from Muhammed then the Arab has won

Im american but also pro Iran. I would love to see the disguesting saudi sultanate turned into a red smear, down to the bedrock.

And it wasnt the clown, it was the baboon that did most of it
But if we end up in good relations with your guy we would have no grounds to fuck with them anymore

America needs to stop riding saudi dick

Just impeach him senpai.

Why do people think so much about Iran getting the bomb? Do people not realize Iran can already send the entire world into the worst depression it's ever seen? It's why all this shit is just talk. Nobody will ever attack Iran, no matter how much they'd love too.

They also threatened to destroy one of our military bases. They have crossed trump's line. Time for him to show his strength and fuck Iran up and take their resources.

>builds military basses across their country
>openly talk about invading them for several years
>acts suprissed when they talk about destroying one off your precious militry bases
yes "clearly" it's iran that crossed the line

I don't give a shit how much we antagonized them, they shouldn't have stepped up. We can't allow ME countries to think they have power over us, and we definitely can't allow those backwards savages to have any type of nuclear weapons.

>No enemy can ever paralyze the Iranian nation."

Says the enemy of the Lord Jesus Christ.

At the end of the day don't both nations benefit from this?

>ill be the bbeg for your citizens of you be the big bad evil guy for my citizens

>We can't allow ME countries to think they have power over us
you mean power over Israel?

I stand with Iran, based Assad and Russia.

Fuck America, (((Israel))) and Saudi Arabia. All three of these countries should and must be nuked.

Death to American and Zionism!

What does the average Irani think about Iranian and Israeli leaders constantly measuring cocks?
I mean, I dunno about you, but I have no idea how I am supposed to care about you faggots when you are way over there. Is it just cock measuring for the sake of fearmongering and vote harboring?

Same difference.

Them destroying our base and threatening us is power over us. We need to take action against any country that threatens us. We can't let others falsely think we aren't top dog.

The biggest enemy of Jesus are not Iranians. They're American swine and kikes. America is modern day Babylon aka an arrogant harlot which is the epicentre of degeneracy. God will destroy your filthy wretched evil nation in the coming years.

Iran is fine by itself in the mountains rattling their sabers at the sky, leave them alone.

No you don't. You sit in your hot, beer-stained shit house and rage about murdering people on the internet.

this is bait right?

America is the biggest terrorist nation and one of the main roadblocks to world peace. Not Iran. You're a filthy zionist lapdog and deserve to be spit on you disgusting kike.

Because that would be a nuke in volatile hands. Same stuff with NK. Iran has a clear enemy: Israel and USA; North Korea: Japan and South Korea.
They get a nuke and those nations would be on high alert,maybe even do a preemptive strike to protect themselves. Anyway, its just too dangerous and could destabilize entire regions even more.

M8, Hez is literally at your border just waiting for the word to wipe your shitty govt off the map. I for one can't wait.

nuclear weapons is the only guarantee nowadays to not get invaded.

I don't intend to murder anyone. Your country is the number one terrorist nation and threatens peace all over the work. For this reason you deserve to be nuked out of existence.

America will be judged harshly by God in the coming years. Don't think you can get away from judgement you walking piece of blubber.

>handcuffing a child as young as 5 at an airport

Trump did what now?

Pakistan is literally run by Wahabbis and has nukes.

Iran's MAD condition doesn't need them

turns out that enemies hate each other, who would've guessed

But don't the best Koreans already have nukes?

Sure but when the leader next door keep talking about destroying your country and hes some zealot with a following would you take the chance that hell behave? The guy lives by selling he needs the weapon, now he has it, then what?

>Hillary: war with Russia
>Trump: war with Iran
Pick one, cunt.

Remember when burgers on here were claiming that Hillary would start WW3 and now they're praising Trump wanting to start war with Iran? God I hate America so much. They're blood thirsty savages. If they're not fighting for oil companies and other large corporations they're fighting for kikes. Disgusting people and nation. Iran only poses no threat to the U.S whatsoever. The only people who benefit from killing Iranians are kikes and Saudi dogs.

The only menacing thing about Iran is the fact that iranians are god awful people.

Take your shit BMWs and armani exchange somewhere else.

They have the bomb, they dont have the delivery yet. Thats why they test missiles.

Some people (usually the more religious types) consider the Palestinians as brothers in religion and hate judenland with a passion. Some don't give a shit about either side and would like to end the antagonism so the US gets off our backs.
But overall I'd say most people dislike Israel. Bombing hospitals and bulldozing homes to make way for settlers isn't doing much for your popularity abroad.

I'm American, so I really don't care, and I will proudly support my nation no matter what.
When you're the strongest and richest nation in the world, you get to do whatever you want. Anyone who steps up to us needs to be slapped right back down.
This guy gets it. Certain people just cannot have nuclear weapons. None of the Muslim countries can be trusted with it. NK is another country we need to attack. We need to shut NK right down before the get their nukes and use it against us, like they keep testing to do so. Let's go fuck them up while we can.
War with Iran won't start WW3. Not a single country will stand up for them. Russia in the other hand has more nukes than us, and China would defend them. There is a big difference between attacking some 3rd world shithole and attacking Russia. There is also a difference between attacking a country that is threatening us and attacking Russia unprovoked.

He's right in a way. With a charismatic dindu at its helm, the US got away with a lot of kikery and aggression

> L-look at how liberal and progressive we actually are
Globally, Trump is shaping up to be Bush 2.0 and it's just easier to make decisions in the face of that

I'm glad the Palestinian shill machine got you convinced. Oh well. We all know Palestine at this point is just an excuse

>Not a single country will stand up for them
Iran isn't an international pariah like Iraq. Russia is an ally to them and China has promissed to protect them

They are just barking just like any other muslim leader who thinks he has a little bit of power.These fuckers corrupt and fuck their countries just like Erdogan and will piss their pants if shit got real.

China would have to openly support Iran if we threatened war. Of all the countries that would be fucked by us attacking Iran, they'd be by far hit the hardest. 20 million barrels of oil a day would be wiped from the market, and most of them head that direction. If we attack Iran we'll see regime change in Riyadh and Beijing before Tehran.

Iran is the only civilized country in the middle east.

The country losing tanks to grubby lunatics in robes isn't allowed to comment on other nations actions if shit gets real. Shia forces don't fuck around.

Russia wants to ally with us though. Him and Trump are trying to make an alliance. Putin isn't dumb, he wouldn't risk that to protect Iran. And American alliance means much more. And we're setting up to go to war with China anyway. We're going to force them to stop their island building and erase our debt with them through war, then prop Taiwan up and recognize them as an official country that we can negotiate with. They'll become stronger than China and one of our closest allies.

>Impeaching
>A dictator
>One that thinks he's speaking God's words on top of that

God damn it, frogs are cancer.

Have people even tried?
We impeached our king, worked out fine.

>Russia wants to ally with us though
no they just whant sanctions lifted
>he wouldn't risk that to protect Iran
if you haven't noticed several anti-american regimes now whants to ally russia after they started to help Assad.
If Putin wouldn't stand up for Iran he would lose this influence. it's not worth it for 4 years of "relatively" good relations.
Russia whant to stand on their own not becoming an american lap dog

The neokike lobby will never allow that. Israel would lose a huge source of leverage and income (which depends on playing off USA and Russia against each other, reselling Nato arms to Russia, threatening the US to release classified info to Russia if Israel isn't accommodated etc)

>human rights

I love how Muslims and Liberals think alike

>hurr I don't believe in human rights but I'm going to try and guilt trip you because you supposedly do

Eat shit ayatollah