Trump will Make America Great Again

>Trump will Make America Great Again
>Trump will drain the swamp
>Trump understands us
One month in
>Education is shit anyways who cares if DeVos gets in? It's not like she can make things worse or that she paid for her position, the same tactics Hillary used.
>Deregulating Wall St. is totally good for the economy, so what if Donald Trump said he was doing it to help his friends?
>It's okay for Trump to hire all these insiders and corrupt assholes since everyone else does it, quit your bitching you're just a butthurt liberal.

Trump is going to turn the US into a third world country.

I just wanted liberal butthurt tbqh senpai

>Giving people more choice in where to send their children is somehow a bad thing

Everyone on here is pretending they never supported trump or did it ironically.

Might as well have Jen or Cruz as president.

GJ Sup Forums

Gotta hand it to ya

200 million dollars means u can be education secertary.

Trumptards are a fucking joke.

See, that might happen, but when Trump has the strongest military in the world bar none, what will happen is that other countries are going to become even worse than America.

"My family is the biggest contributor of soft money to the Republican National Committee. I have decided to stop taking offense at the suggestion that we are buying influence.
Now I simply concede the point. They are right. We do expect something in return.
We expect to foster a conservative governing philosophy consisting of limited government and respect for traditional American virtues. We expect a return on our investment." - Betsy DeVos

good goy
we need more "regulations"

>Deregulating Wall St. is totally good for the economy.

He said he was going to do this during the campaign. Don't act so surprised now.

>It's okay for Trump to hire all these insiders and corrupt assholes since everyone else does it, quit your bitching you're just a butthurt liberal.

So, hiring people who know their field instead of community organizers like Obama is know a bad thing. He's already imposed bans on lobbying but sure he's corrupt already.

>Never put her own children in public school
Thank god
>Does not believe in or support public education
There's a difference between "public education" and "subsidized education". One is okay, the other is liberal indoctrination.

Looks like your public education made you post an image for ants.

>the poor being relegated to a lesser hybrid intellectual/economic class with no chance of escape is a good thing

Eric

What are you talking about? She's advocating for a voucher system, not complete removal of education subsidy.

A FUCKING
LEAF

How is private education not indoctrination?

Because if a school is less useful education and more indoctrination, who the fuck would send their children there?

Trumptards are way to stupid to figure this out. That's why devos is there to create the next gen of GOP voters.

Again not answering my question.

A big corporation or bible fundie is just as much indoctrination u fags complain about. As long as YOUR side does it.

>Again not answering my question.
Uhh, no I just did answer it, quite directly.
If a school is providing indoctrination rather than useful education, why would someone send their children there when they could choose to send their kids elsewhere?

It should balance out the Marxist virus in American colleges. :^)

>Deregulating Wall St. is totally good for the economy
>a freer market is a bad thing

Why leftshits are so imbecile?

I voted for Trump but I'm really not a fan of his domestic policy as it's shaping up. Now admittedly I expected him to push for the GOP's shitty flavor of deregulation and quid pro quo appointments so I'm not surprised or disappointed by any of this. I was primarily concerned about SCOTUS and possibly preventing another amnesty that surely would have happened under Hillary and set the US on a completely unrecoverable course to total demographic replacement.

That being said it's effectively impossible for one administration to ruin the entire country. Trump could have a cooperative congress and Mexican tier judges to bribe and he'd still have trouble significantly driving down the standard of living in the US. With opposition in both the legislative and judicial branch it's effectively impossible.

All I want from him is a big slab of concrete/steel on the southern border and Common Core to be abolished. Deportations and other deeds of kindness are icing on the cake, afterwards